Reports: IOF killed four Palestinians, detained 42 children in July

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) killed four Palestinians and detained 290 others including 42 children in July, the Palestinian Center for Prisoners’ Studies (PCPS) and the Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights said in their monthly reports.

The PCPS report revealed that IOF soldiers launched 167 incursions in the Palestinian villages, cities and refugee camps where IOF had arrested more than 290 Palestinian, including 42 children, an MP, and a liberated prisoner.

IOF had particularly escalated arrest campaigns in Al-Khalil where 95 civilians were rounded up including children and sick people. More than 15 worshipers including the Imam were also arrested in Al-Aqsa mosque in occupied Jerusalem, according to the report.

Meanwhile, Tadamun Foundation said that IOF had killed four Palestinians three of them from Gaza and one from Ramallah during last month.

Ahmed Tubasi, a researcher in the center, condemned the occupation's arbitrary practices against the Palestinian people including arresting and killing innocent children and women which violated the international laws and norms.

Reports: IOF killed four Palestinians, detained 42 children in July

In discussing the ongoing conflict between Muslims and Jews----the logical and fair and just approach would be disucss ALL attacks -----not just those enacted by jews------doing so is racist You left out quite a lot------there are ongoing attacks on jews even in India in support of your cause In all cases the issue of "palestine" is used by your side to justify murdering jewish children

In discussing the ongoing conflict between Muslims and Jews----the logical and fair and just approach would be disucss ALL attacks -----not just those enacted by jews------doing so is racist You left out quite a lot------there are ongoing attacks on jews even in India in support of your cause In all cases the issue of "palestine" is used by your side to justify murdering jewish children

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/234734-palestine-attacks-civilians.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/234734-palestine-attacks-civilians.html

not quite Tinny----the BALANCED approach is MUSLIMS ATTACK JEWS vs JEWS ATTACK MUSLIMS otherwise you are leaving out the tactic which you and your so enjoy----ie JIHADISTS WORKING FOR SCHMALLAH shooting the brains out of jewish kids for the cause of SCHMALLAH and THE BALESTINIANS

about 20 years ago a classmate of my son's got his brains blown out by one of yours in the conflict between MUSLIMS AND JEWS ------the shooter was a "balestinian" but that is not the whole issue--------your hero Osama ALSO ACTED FOR THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CAUSE--------your dividing the issue into little tiny parts distorts the picture. Israel is acting as a fighter for the safety of all Israelis against the filth you support whether in Israel or -----abroad even in New Dehli ----and to some extent as a defender of all jews-----around the world from the faction of murder that you so love

your approach is not new to me-----more than 40 years ago a smiling pakistani explained to me why NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO COMBAT ISLAMIC TERRORISM ------he said---the terrorists wear no uniform-----and act outside of their own country------(in common parlance----the "FREELANCE") so no county or group can be blamed. That is the cynicism upon which you and yours relay in order to dance on the dead bodies of babies ALL OVER THE WORLD -------sorry-----jihadi------the civilized world is ON TO YOUR FILTH----in fact your biggest mistake happened when you took your filth to the non jewish world

not quite Tinny----the BALANCED approach is MUSLIMS ATTACK JEWS vs JEWS ATTACK MUSLIMS otherwise you are leaving out the tactic which you and your so enjoy----ie JIHADISTS WORKING FOR SCHMALLAH shooting the brains out of jewish kids for the cause of SCHMALLAH and THE BALESTINIANS

about 20 years ago a classmate of my son's got his brains blown out by one of yours in the conflict between MUSLIMS AND JEWS ------the shooter was a "balestinian" but that is not the whole issue--------your hero Osama ALSO ACTED FOR THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CAUSE--------your dividing the issue into little tiny parts distorts the picture. Israel is acting as a fighter for the safety of all Israelis against the filth you support whether in Israel or -----abroad even in New Dehli ----and to some extent as a defender of all jews-----around the world from the faction of murder that you so love

your approach is not new to me-----more than 40 years ago a smiling pakistani explained to me why NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO COMBAT ISLAMIC TERRORISM ------he said---the terrorists wear no uniform-----and act outside of their own country------(in common parlance----the "FREELANCE") so no county or group can be blamed. That is the cynicism upon which you and yours relay in order to dance on the dead bodies of babies ALL OVER THE WORLD -------sorry-----jihadi------the civilized world is ON TO YOUR FILTH----in fact your biggest mistake happened when you took your filth to the non jewish world

I post about Israel and Palestine as this board is named. If you want to post about Muslims and Jews perhaps you should use the religion board.

about 20 years ago a classmate of my son's got his brains blown out by one of yours in the conflict between MUSLIMS AND JEWS ------the shooter was a "balestinian" but that is not the whole issue--------your hero Osama ALSO ACTED FOR THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CAUSE--------your dividing the issue into little tiny parts distorts the picture. Israel is acting as a
fighter for the safety of all Israelis against the filth you support whether in Israel or -----abroad even in New Dehli ----and to some extent as a defender of all jews-----around the world from the faction of murder that you so love

I post about Israel and Palestine as this board is named. If you want to post about Muslims and Jews perhaps you should use the religion board.

Nice try jihadi-----now think harder------your colleagues spilled the beans long ago----the filth of your program is not restricted to Gaza and Israel and never was--------your 'holy' leaders issued fartwahs DECADES AGO demanding the murder of jews ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE GLORY OF YOUR CAUSE -----sorry----but one of yours explained it to me long before there was a web-----and a few years ago the FILTH issues by AL AZHAR was actually on line-------you and yours DECADES ago took the fight to the world as your girlfriends dance on the dead bodies of little girls whose brains were shot out by their GLORIOUS JIHADISTS OF THE "AL AQSA BRIGADE" --------I will tell you how I answered the giggling Pakistani-------"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WHAT YOU DO CANNOT BE DONE BY US" Even back then----airplane hijackings were being done by lots of stinking pigs around the world ------FOR THE CAUSE OF THE BALESTINIANS ------------"for every actions, there is an equal and OPPOSITE reaction"-----there have been lots of ACTIONS around the world targetting lots of groups-----jews, christians hindus etc etc ----the longer it takes the MORE POTENTIAL ENERGY WILL BUILD-----the release of that energy is going to be VERY DRAMATIC

Forum List

Back