Reporting on the Rohingya: “The Tip of a Huge Iceberg of Misinformation”

When one of the worlds most opressive regimes, collides with one of the worlds most oppressive cults... there is no good guy to root for. No matter who loses; the world wins a small victory.

And thus our Conservatives cheer the rape and murder of women and children.
And thus a board leftist bemoans a nation, excersizing it’s right to self determination. Really throws a stick in the spokes of the globalist agenda...

When one of the worlds most opressive regimes, collides with one of the worlds most oppressive cults... there is no good guy to root for. No matter who loses; the world wins a small victory.

where do you hear "CHEERING" I am delighted that the Buddhists have no desire to MURDER muslims who want to leave. In 1971 the MUSLIMS could not stop murdering the hindus who were FLEEING BANGLA DESH---murdering, raping and grabbing any food brought to them so that they STARVED TO DEATH TRYING TO GET TO INDIA. It is a
peaceful expulsion. Remember? I do. Thousands of children dropped dead in their tracks whilst YOU GIGGLED.
I support supplying the muslims who leave Myanmar with EVERYTHING THEY NEED

And thus a board leftist bemoans a nation, excersizing it’s right to self determination. Really throws a stick in the spokes of the globalist agenda...

Yes- this board leftist bemoans genocide.

While Conservatives like you applaud a nation 'excercizing its right to self determination' by raping and murdering women and children.

Bet you are still pissed off that the Allies stopped the Nazi's from excercisizing Germany's right to self determination when it came to the Jews.

where do you hear "CHEERING" I am delighted that the Buddhists have no desire to MURDER muslims who want to leave.

You are delighted that the Buddhists are not murdering the Muslims who managed to flee the Army killing and raping them- you just are applauding the Buddhists in the Army who are murdering and raping those who haven't been able to flee.

Nobody's applauding. No need to be melodramatic. The fact is; it's not my country, nor yours. People would do well to mind their own business. We have more than enough problems here at home. People like you only serve to import third world problems, into our already problematic society. I say let them work it out. I don't really care how either. Because if the shoe was on the other foot; the Muslims would be doing the same to the Buuddhists... Yawn...

Hell even Breitbart acknowledges the genocide going on in Myanmar against the Rohynga

World View: Burma's (Myanmar's) Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingyas Leading to Humanitarian Catastrophe
Genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslim Rohingyas in northern Rakhine state by Burma’s Buddhist army continues.

According to the United Nations, 389,000 Rohingyas have fled into Bangladesh since August 25–10,000 in just the last 24 hours. Sixty percent of those arriving are children. Dozens are being killed or losing limbs by tripping landmines placed by Burma’s army on the border with Bangladesh.

Within Bangladesh, there is a catastrophic humanitarian crisis. Bangladesh officials are restricting NGOs from delivering food, water, and other humanitarian aid to the hundreds of thousands of Rohingyas because that would only encourage them to stay. Bangladesh officials are insisting that Burma must take back all the Rohingyas that have fled across the border. Burmese officials are refusing or saying that they will only take back the ones who have papers proving Burmese citizenship — which none of them have.

Starting in 2011, Buddhists have been attacking Muslims in villages across Burma, particularly the 1.1 million ethnic Rohingyas in Rakhine State. Mobs of Buddhists have attacked Muslims, conducting atrocities, including torture and rape, killing hundreds, and forcing hundreds of thousands to leave their homes to flee from the attacks. Buddhist civilians have joined the Burmese army in burning entire Rohingya villages to the ground. On August 25, Rohingya activists retaliated with carried out coordinated attacks against 30 Burma police outposts. This triggered massive violence by Buddhist civilians and the Buddhist army.

Nobody's applauding. No need to be melodramatic. The fact is; it's not my country, nor yours. People would do well to mind their own business. We have more than enough problems here at home. People like you only serve to import third world problems, into our already problematic society. I say let them work it out. I don't really care how either. Because if the shoe was on the other foot; the Muslims would be doing the same to the Buuddhists... Yawn...

Yeah- folks in the United States were saying much the same thing as Germany was rounding Jews up in the 1930's- and that hyperbole- Americans were saying it wasn't our problem that Nazi's were murdering Jews.

Of course you don't care that women and children are getting murdered.

As long as they are Muslim women and children- you faux Conservatives just silently cheer them on.

Yeah- folks in the United States were saying much the same thing as Germany was rounding Jews up in the 1930's- and that hyperbole- Americans were saying it wasn't our problem that Nazi's were murdering Jews.

As long as they are Muslim women and children- you faux Conservatives just silently cheer them on.
Again... No ones cheering.

Just as those explaining why we shouldn't help the Jews being murdered by the Nazi's were not actually cheering their murders

It's unfortunate... But a very good chance to observe failed leftist ideology. Multiculturalism leads to this. You want it to stop? Then quit pushing multiculturalism. This doesn't happen in homogeneous groups. So take the time to let this run it's course; and learn from it. Maybe you can avoid getting a front row seat for a showing much closer to home...

Just as those explaining why we shouldn't help the Jews being murdered by the Nazi's were not actually cheering their murders
Correct. It wasn't our business.

where do you hear "CHEERING" I am delighted that the Buddhists have no desire to MURDER muslims who want to leave.

You are delighted that the Buddhists are not murdering the Muslims who managed to flee the Army killing and raping them- you just are applauding the Buddhists in the Army who are murdering and raping those who haven't been able to flee.

haven't "BEEN ABLE TO FLEE"? why not? ------of course--they want to stay and murder Buddhists-----try to keep up

haven't "BEEN ABLE TO FLEE"? why not? ------of course--they want to stay and murder Buddhists-----try to keep up
Duh- because they were murdered by the Army.

Those who can flee are trying to flee- we have had dozens die trying to flee on boats in the last few days- others are trekking overland- those who managed to escape your peaceful buddies of the Myanmar Army.

It's unfortunate... But a very good chance to observe failed leftist ideology. Multiculturalism leads to this. You want it to stop? Then quit pushing multiculturalism. This doesn't happen in homogeneous groups. So take the time to let this run it's course; and learn from it. Maybe you can avoid getting a front row seat for a showing much closer to home...

Frankly it is an observation of Nationalism and religious bigotry run amok- which is of course what Trumpsters applaud.

Perfect example of how if you allow Nationalism and Religion to control a country your people will end up leading the pogroms to weed out 'the undesirable' - the Jews, the Polish, the Mexicans, the Japanese, the Catholics, the Muslims, the Christians.....which ever group your Nationalism chooses to be the target.

Frankly it is an observation of Nationalism and religious bigotry run amok- which is of course what Trumpsters applaud.

Perfect example of how if you allow Nationalism and Religion to control a country your people will end up leading the pogroms to weed out 'the undesirable' - the Jews, the Polish, the Mexicans, the Japanese, the Catholics, the Muslims, the Christians.....which ever group your Nationalism chooses to be the target.
... Or you can keep repeating the cycle; hoping for a different result...

Of course the goal of the 'Nationalists' is to create Nations of just one color, one ethnicity, one religion.....rape and murder are just some of the tools to achieve that.

Of course the goal of the 'Nationalists' is to create Nations of just one color, one ethnicity, one religion.....rape and murder are just some of the tools to achieve that.
They can be. Yes. So why perpetuate these misfortunes?

Yes indeed- why perpetuate the rapes and murders of minorities.

Why?

Yes indeed- why perpetuate the rapes and murders of minorities.

Why?
Okay. Yes. That is what I asked you... Now that you've affirmed that you understand the question; try answering it....

Forum List

Back