Reporter That Questioned Biden's Rape Claim Comes Under Investigation

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The White House is trying to pull another Joe The Plumber investigation on the reporter that asked Joe Biden to clarify his remarks on his claims that rape and murder would go up if Obama's new Stimulus bill isn't passed.

I guess anyone who dares to question this administration can expect to have his or her life put under the microscope from government law-enforcement officials.

Is this something you feel is acceptable in a free society or shouldn't Obama have to use his own personal campaign funds to do his opposition research???

Obama claimed last night on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno that he's not worried about his opposition till "they're all voted off the island". Meaning he's waiting till he has one target to focus on. Problem is this obvious lie is made even more obvious by this investigation.

It pretty much makes Obama look more paranoid than Nixon. More negative than Carter.

This is just one more reason why change is needed in the White House.

The latest report is the VP's office is trying to get this guy's press credentials pulled.

I guess the facade of fairness and freedom of the press has given way to political paybacks, abusive government, and the politics of personal destruction.

Last edited:
The latest report is the VP's office is trying to get this guy's press credentials pulled.

I guess the facade of fairness and freedom of the press has given in to political paybacks and abusive government, and the politics of destruction.

How "Naziesque" of the Obama Administration

Ya got a link?

If this is true, the reporter should sue and press charges.

Sounds like BS or they'd have given us something we could check for ourselves. Undoubtedly, someone reported this as opinion and that got re-reported as fact. Typical wingnut M.O.!!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back