Reporter forcibly locked in closet at Biden fundraiser

Yes the Very mostest Transparent administration EVAR!!! they show us how's its done, I can't help but to wonder when or if the left will ever hold this administration to their promises instead of simply accepting the lies.
Since when is a private fundraiser at a private house something you think the American people are entitled to a full report on?

Maybe if he had wanted to cough up $500 and ask for a plate, it wouldn't have been a problem. I can't imagine an uninvited person just being allowed to 'mingle' among invited guests at a private home where the Vice President will be. If they all did that, chaos would ensue, and the Secret Service would soon call for backup. The guy should have known better.

I still think he got punked thinking he was gonna get to play "15 minutes in heaven" with the Veep or one of those other Jr. High party games. ;)

CaféAuLait;3468106 said:
CaféAuLait;3468090 said:
However in other articles he says other things:

Biden Team Apologizes to Reporter for Sticking Him In Closet - Political Punch

Thus my taking those comments instead of comments in a comments section of a blog. Not to mention he was apologized to by Alexander ( Biden’s Team) and the homeowner. Tells me that situation was far from the norm and at the very least uncomfortable.

I don't see where he's said anything different than I have. He was stuck in a room. He could leave at anytime, but then he would not have been allowed to attend the PR event. He would of had to leave the premises.

He decided to stick around for the PR event, and therefore had to wait in the room until the VP was ready.

Big deal.

Then why the need to for Team Biden to apologize? Not to mention the homeowner felt the need too.

Because Democrats are like that. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back