Reporter Asks Biden If He Will Release Medical Records, He Challenges Reporter To Wrestle

Former Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY): "Not only did I grope him I tickled him until he couldn’t breathe. Then four guys jumped on top of me."

Dems. What is left to say?

Here are my medical records you son of a...

bobbarker2.gif

Last edited:
Uncle Joe Wrestle?...We would hear bones cracking from Delaware to Cambridge.....

That was probably the best way to respond. It was kind of funny the way he said it, too. lol.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather, I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

That was Joe Biden's perfectly sensible comment, from 1975, to a question about responsibility for segregation. In last night's debate, Biden was asked to explain his remarks, and the woke-ists are very, very upset about the answer he gave

with Biden viewed by some Democrats as too old, too unsteady, or too frail, he has a special reason to show that he has the vigor to take on Trump a year from now. If he comes into the October 2019 debate with ruthless confidence, Biden will encourage Democrats to get behind him as their best chance to retake the White House.

We're just getting started, but Biden must escalate. After all, this is the greatest contest in the history of the world.

'Is he confusing them?': Biden appears to have mixed up Iraq and Afghanistan in debate

Forum List

Back