REPORTED BY C-SPAN and POLITICO: Obama and Stupak make Deal

Those are thread in which you demonize people/organizations on the right. Show me where you equally rip the left ? ......

O'Reilly is a centrist, you ain't even close ........

Demonize? No. Stating the bare facts? Yes.

You don't like when someone doesn't state anything but radical right wing ideas, I get it.

Any sort of news that comes about a left wing figure is already created by someone on the right here. The only reason I am able to create any of those threads is because nobody on the left had done so.

You still haven't proven that I am not a Centrist.

The ownnes upon proving the positive...

You claim you are a Centrist... Please provide the political beliefs that define you as a Centrist...

You've already been shown why people here don't believe your claims... It is now on you to refute those claims with actual Centrist beliefs....

Based upon the ideals you attack, you are a leftist who agrees with a few conservative beliefs...

Based upon the ideals you attack, you are a leftist who agrees with a few conservative beliefs...

Ideals I attack? Wrong. I am a Libertarian in many ways.

Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-2nd Amendment, Anti-Patriot Act, Anti-FISA, Pro-Choice, Pro-Civil Unions for everybody (taking marriage out of the legality equation of civil unions), Anti-War on Drugs, Anti-Health Insurance Requirement, Pro-Closing Gitmo (Just like Gen. Petraeus), Pro Stem-Cell Research, Anti-Lobbyist, Pro-Network Neutrality, Supporter of a Two-State Resolution in the Israel/Palestine area, Against the Iraq War since it's conception, and I am for recognizing the Armenian Genocide.

And that's just for starters.

Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-2nd Amendment, Anti-Patriot Act, Anti-FISA, Pro-Choice, Pro-Civil Unions for everybody (taking marriage out of the legality equation of civil unions), Anti-War on Drugs, Anti-Health Insurance Requirement, Pro-Closing Gitmo (Just like Gen. Petraeus), Pro Stem-Cell Research, Anti-Lobbyist, Pro-Network Neutrality, Supporter of a Two-State Resolution in the Israel/Palestine area, Against the Iraq War since it's conception, and I am for recognizing the Armenian Genocide.

You are no more a 'Libertarian in many ways' than I am a communist. You're not a centerist - You're left. Live with it.

I personally am right.... in fact I am so far right that I can't even see the center. Nor do I want to. I am not interested in meeting in the middle. The middle is for cowards. I want my country back where the founders put it.... that is just enough government to keep us from anarchy and no more.

You are no more a 'Libertarian in many ways' than I am a communist. You're not a centerist - You're left. Live with it.

I personally am right.... in fact I am so far right that I can't even see the center. Nor do I want to. I am not interested in meeting in the middle. The middle is for cowards. I want my country back where the founders put it.... that is just enough government to keep us from anarchy and no more.

Perhaps we have a different idea of what Centrist is other than just being "in the middle."

Though I guess you call all moderates "cowards"? :eusa_eh:

And if you want to put the country back to where you think the founders put it. Unless you're having discussions with them from beyond the grave, you or anyone else have no idea where they would stand today.

I'd like to know how Republicans can say they're supposedly for getting rid of pre-existing conditions and complain in the same breath about removal of pre-existing conditions raising premiums. :eusa_eh:

Okie Dokie, Kerry on Mr. Centrist ..........

Okie Dokie, Kerry on Mr. Centrist ..........

Again, perhaps we have a different idea of what a Centrist is. However, I am certainly not three steps away from falling off the left side of the cliff as you like to think.

Forum List

Back