Report Warns: Minority Voters Could Be Intimidated By Polling Place Vigilantes

I am pretty optimistic about Romney's chances. Many would be Obama supporters will be too busy moaning about the difficulties of voting to actually go out and do so.

NaziCons want to win - and they don't care how they do it.

History informs us that they never do.

1933 German elections

In order to finalise the takeover of power, Hitler called a general election for 5 March 1933. The Nazi Party’s storm troopers, the SA (German: Sturm Abteilungen), did all they could to terrorise political opponents during the election campaign. And to a large extent they were allowed to do so without interference, since the Nazis controlled the police force via Frick and Göring.

NaziCons want to win - and they don't care how they do it.

History informs us that they never do.

1933 German elections

In order to finalise the takeover of power, Hitler called a general election for 5 March 1933. The Nazi Party’s storm troopers, the SA (German: Sturm Abteilungen), did all they could to terrorise political opponents during the election campaign. And to a large extent they were allowed to do so without interference, since the Nazis controlled the police force via Frick and Göring.

You just described Obama's PROGRESSVE party (Democrats)..
good job

Guy asks:

Whatchagunnado, shoot him?

No, but I will have them arrested for attempting to deny me my consitutional right to vote.

That's a FEDERAL crime, BTW.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the black panthers who showed up, hung out for 10 minutes and then left when told to do so. That was an atrocity almost as bad as 9-11.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the black panthers who showed up, hung out for 10 minutes and then left when told to do so. That was an atrocity almost as bad as 9-11.

oh yeah, brush that off as if it WAS NOTHING..

oh yeah, brush that off as if it WAS NOTHING..

Did I not just say it was nearly the worst crime ever? THose guys were scary looking. And black. And they were mean looking jackets. The legions of voters at that precinct who claimed they had been intimidated tell the story. All zero of them.

The spokesman added that 389 of the individuals on the list are on the Romney Military Advisory Council, too

Wow! Supporter of Mitt support Mitt?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back