Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

It makes perfect sense to those who've bought into the Permanent War agenda. The US killing & maiming women & kids is somehow 'justifiable', and even 'righteous.' It is a very sad warped mentality.

"Justifiable"?

Look up that word and you will see that it doesn't relate well to the more correct description of the problem, "collateral damage".

When high value targets surround themselves with their families and other innocent civilians, they are using them as human shields in hopes that we will not bother with them because they can have a field day in the media if any innocents get hurt or killed. Their deaths are on the targets who use them.

Do mistakes happen? Sure! During a training exercise I was participating in, I once "shot" a member of my own forces at point blank range because he walked around a corner unexpectedly right in front of me when we were in close contact with our opposition. Was I at fault? No. He failed to properly indicate his presence and fortunately only got bruised because it was a training exercise. In a real battle, he would have died.

The fact remains that the "holier than thou" crowd that you are conspiring with simply do not understand the problems inherent to war because you have never been there.

That is also a major reason why our military is so expensive in that we try to design our weapons and tactics to prevent such occurrences.

Yup, the ole 'Human Shield' meme. Another way of duping Americans into supporting their Government killing & maiming women and kids. Somehow that makes it 'ok' to kill em. Just another MIC dirty trick.

Pardon me, your ignorance is showing again. Better yet, make that glaring!

It is not a dirty trick when Saddam claimed to have put innocent civilians near military targets to prevent our targeting them. Hamas uses mosques in Gaza to hide rockets used to attack Israel. Why does ISIS hide out in the middle of major urban areas? There are not "MIC dirty tricks". They are real and perhaps if you actually tried to learn about the real world out there, you would not appear so sheltered and ignorant.

Just another MIC dupe-job. The ole 'Human Shield' meme gets used whenever they know they're doing wrong and killing many women & kids. It's a convenient justification lie. And of course most Americans buy into that lie every time. They wanna believe so badly. You really should read the OP. It's actually pretty good.

You are so full of shit. You cannot answer anything I post except with your own fantasies. Pathetic!

The 'Human Shield' meme has been used many times before by the MIC. It's old & tired. Yup sure, everyone's using those 'Human Shields.' It's such Bullshite. It's just another dirty tactic used to try and justify killing women and kids.

And obviously you keep falling for that Bullshite every single time. When are folks like you gonna wake up? You're being manipulated. I mean, if they're using those 'Human Shields', it's not our fault we're killing women & kids. Right? Just a sad pathetic justification. Seriously, time for the red pill son.

Every once in a while you come up with a very astute and informed observation. This is not one of them.

You like to parrot the liberal lines using buzzwords like "Perpetual War", "MIC", and "destabilized". It is too bad no one ever taught you the meanings of those words so you could see how wrong you are.

Just an endless cycle of war. The MIC needs wars. The process is repeated over & over again. Destabilize - Kill more people, Destabilize - Kill more people. And so on and so on...

It is funny how you can be so clueless. I joined the Navy in 1978. Vietnam ended 3 years before. My first exposure to combat was in 1992. That lasted a few months and then we had another 9 year gap. I think you need to look up the word "endless" because you are using it wrong.

I think you need to do that yourself. There were interventions/wars during that '9 year gap'

Really? Name one that lasted more than a few days.

Sorry, but i like to encourage folks to do their own research. I'm sure if you do some research, you'll realize that you're incorrect on your assertion. But i like to allow folks to find things out by way of their own research. I can assure you there were Interventions/Bombings in that '9 year gap,' Look it up and get back to me.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with this forum! You made the claim, now back it up! That way you can learn how ignorant you are.

Just an endless cycle of war. The MIC needs wars. The process is repeated over & over again. Destabilize - Kill more people, Destabilize - Kill more people. And so on and so on...

It is funny how you can be so clueless. I joined the Navy in 1978. Vietnam ended 3 years before. My first exposure to combat was in 1992. That lasted a few months and then we had another 9 year gap. I think you need to look up the word "endless" because you are using it wrong.

I think you need to do that yourself. There were interventions/wars during that '9 year gap'

Sorry, but i like to encourage folks to do their own research. I'm sure if you do some research, you'll realize that you're incorrect on your assertion. But i like to allow folks to find things out by way of their own research. I can assure you there were Interventions/Bombings in that '9 year gap,' Look it up and get back to me.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with this forum! You made the claim, now back it up! That way you can learn how ignorant you are.

Actually, you made a claim, and i corrected you on it. Do some research. There was plenty of Intervention and Bombings in that '9 year gap.' But hey, don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

Sadly, this 'Permanent War' Foreign Policy continues on.

Exemplified by the hundred and some odd people they’ve killed in the last 48 hours,the US is struggling mightily with the narrative that they are taking extraordinary care to limit the number of civilian casualties in the air war in Syria, and are rapidly losing any pretense of a moral high ground.

Indeed, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is noting that the soaring death toll from US airstrikes has now surpassed the civilian toll of the Assad government’s own airstrikes, which the US and other Western nations have condemned as indiscriminate and irresponsible.

Oftentimes, US officials have been so outraged at Syria’s “indiscriminate” air strikes that they’ve demanded regime change, and has railed at Russia and Iran for tolerating their tactics in bombing civilian targets. Obviously, the US never sees the same problem with its own massive killings...

US Is Killing More Civilians in Syria Air War Than Assad Is
Trump promised to "bomb the shit out of" ISIS, regardless of innocent civilian populations. What the fuck are you whining about?

They're just dead Muslims, amiright?

Actually, you made a claim, and i corrected you on it. Do some research. There was plenty of Intervention and Bombings in that '9 year gap.' But hey, don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

Since you have no desire for honest debate, I am going to raise the average IQ of the board.

With you gone, it should spike upward!

Goodbye!

Since you have no desire for honest debate, I am going to raise the average IQ of the board.

With you gone, it should spike upward!

Goodbye!

Well if you don't wanna do your own research, i can't help you. That's just willful laziness and ignorance. Check out your '9 year gap' of wonderful 'peace' sometime. Then get back to us. Off ya go now. Bye.

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even more difficult for America to strike with point point accuracy when many of these maggots hide among civilians.
Everything in your statement is wrong.
The US has been targeting civilians since the start of the drone program at least.
More civilians are killed than the intended targets.
The murder of civilians is US policy.

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even worse when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

No, that's the problem. Most Americans have a very warped mentality when it comes to killing civilians. They've been indoctrinated on killing & maiming innocent women & children being 'acceptable', but only if it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

That's such a bizarre convenient mentality. The idea that killing & maiming children is somehow 'righteous' when the US does it, is just simply wrong. It's time to leave the Middle East. We shouldn't be there killing any civilians.

If Trump are killing civilians-------- Hague tribunal should charge Trump with war crimes. Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

That will make the balance of 63 millions that didn't vote (220m) for Trump happy.

The Hague is owned by the US/West. They don't get held accountable for War Crimes. It's a rigged system.

Forum List

Back