Report: Up to 44m more uninsured under GOP budget

600-01236211n.jpg

Rest easy son....we have thirty more days till the Republicans take away our Health Insurance

Yours?? Did you pay for it?? Did others partaking pay for it?? It is owed to you how and why? Please show the succession of possession or the proof of purchase

It won't be yours once the Republicans make sure you can't pay for it

44 million and counting....they won't be satisfied until the middle class is gone

It is I that decides what to purchase or not... how much I can afford... what job to take that offers what benefits.... what level I choose for myself and/or my family....

Nice try...

Again... what makes that healthcare yours if you do not provide and purchase it yourself??

Report: Up to 44m more uninsured under GOP budget - Yahoo! News

Of course they have no solution for what to do for those potentially uninsured 44 million, I got it, they're going to blame them, Democrats and Obama for it despite it being a bill they crafted and voted for......if it were to pass. The findings were from nonpartisan sources so Republitards wanting to play that card get some toilet paper and wipe your buttholes.

How about those 44 million get a job and buy their own insurance. That is of course if the government would allow insurance companies to sell their services to whoever they want.

600-01236211n.jpg

Rest easy son....we have thirty more days till the Republicans take away our Health Insurance

Yours?? Did you pay for it?? Did others partaking pay for it?? It is owed to you how and why? Please show the succession of possession or the proof of purchase

44 million and counting....they won't be satisfied until the middle class is gone

The middleclass couldn't have afforded Obamacare as it was. Who needs yet another mandatory government payment?

Here is a funny story, the more involved Government gets in just about anything the worse the quailty is and the higher the cost.

Education
Welfare
Economy
Health care
Housing

and so on...

Republicans might not have a plan to insure 44million but Democrats lack the simple ability to pay for them being insured so in a very realistic way Democrats don’t have a clue how to insure that same 44 million.

Do you you know how easy it would be to run off “Health Care for everyone!” “A car for everyone” and “a house, gas, daycare, free food and a cruise trip one a year for everyone!” Sure, I couldn’t pay for it, but who the fuck are you to tell me as a candidate trying to buy peoples votes that I’m a FUCKING LIAR?

600-01236211n.jpg

How are you going to pay for it? I dare you tell tell all of us. Prove you can do it...

Here is a funny story, the more involved Government gets in just about anything the worse the quailty is and the higher the cost.

Education
Welfare
Economy
Health care
Housing

and so on...

Republicans might not have a plan to insure 44million but Democrats lack the simple ability to pay for them being insured so in a very realistic way Democrats don’t have a clue how to insure that same 44 million.

Do you you know how easy it would be to run off “Health Care for everyone!” “A car for everyone” and “a house, gas, daycare, free food and a cruise trip one a year for everyone!” Sure, I couldn’t pay for it, but who the fuck are you to tell me as a candidate trying to buy peoples votes that I’m a FUCKING LIAR?

If anything needs to be regulated it's the frigging Government.

And not just those. Republicans have helped industry move millions of jobs over seas. Not only do they want the Middle Class to starve, they want the fuckers to suffer. They won't be happy until America is once again living in soup lines, but this time - without the soup.

ROFL!

Yeah, that's right. Republicans want you to starve. Without government taking from the producers and giving to the non-producers, we'll end up with soup lines and millions of starving children. How did we ever survive as a nation prior to the welfare state?

People cannot take care of themselves. Government must do that for them. Why go to school, get educated and then work hard? That's a fools errand that only suckers buy in to. Everyone knows the system is rigged against you. That's why so many people are trying to get the hell out of this country rather than sneak in.

Real men blame others for their unhappy place in life and then vote for the people who reinforce this BS. It helps if the politicians offer them handouts for staying at home and doing nothing with their lives. It also helps if these politicians throw a little class warfare rhetoric in for good measure and then engage in a little race baiting. Great. That's a sure way to prosperity and self respect.

Industry moves jobs overseas because of regulation, taxation, unions and litigation. It's your beloved government that causes jobs to move offshore. If you don't have a job, or are stuck in a job you don't like, the only one to blame is you. Maybe you should have stayed in school, studied harder, worked harder and made better decisions. Why worry about it though, when you can elect people who will take the wealth of those who bothered to get educated, work hard and make good decision and transfer it to you?

The truth is, not everyone can go to school no matter how are they work. Republicans are slashing funding for schools to give tax breaks to rich people and corporations. It's not like it hasn't been in the news over and over again.

This is nothing but lies being fed to you by those same politicians I mentioned earlier. Anyone can go to school if they really want to. Even a high school degree can prepare you for a career that will allow you to suppport yourself and your family. Then there's always learning a trade. If you want to go to college there is more financial aid available now than at any other time in our history. You're just making excuses again and projecting blame on others instead of taking personal responsibility.

No government is "slashing" spending on schools. This is more dishonesty. We spend more per student than any other country yet our results are some of the worst globally. Tax breaks for corporations and rich people is just another lie being told to people who don't have the sense to know better or who don't possess the curiosity required to find out. The top 5% of income earners in this country pay more in federal income tax than the bottom 95% of earners. Your class warfare rhetoric won't work on informed people.

Republicans controlled the entire government from 2001 to 2006. What did they do to help the country? Please explain.

How did you miss the massive increase in household wealth, the massive increase in the stock markets and the 4.7% unemployment rate? Yup, all that good news went to hell later after the party of government dependence took over. Well done!

Industry moves jobs overseas because those people will work for 51 cents an hour. China now has the world record on birth defects because they have let companies turn their environment to shit.

People get paid low wages because that's what they're worth. American labor is the most productive in the world which is why the American worker is the highest compensated worker in the world. Only someone who knows nothing about business or economics would think that regulation, onerous taxation, litigation and unions have nothing to do with companies relocating to better business environments. If you understood history, you'd know that our environment suffered during our industrialization too. And like us, China will have to deal with their environmental problems if they wish to continue their development.

Are these your suggestions? What you are advocating?

I advocate for an environment that looks at business as a generator of wealth and jobs rather than something evil that must be demonized and raped. Government doesn't create jobs. Your party thinks all good flows from government when history teaches us just the opposite. Your party wants to blame business and rich people for all our problems as a pretext for confiscating their wealth and empowering government even more. Your ideological fellow travelers learned nothing from the Bolsheviks and the evil, misery and wretchedness they inflicted on humanity.

Class warfare is evil. It is fomented by people whose only care is keeping their place at the table of power. These people don't care about the little guy. They only care that the little guy believes that somone else is holding him down (corportation, Republicans, rich people, whitey etc.) and that he continues to look to government to supply his needs and for social justice. It's pure evil to take a man's independence from him but that is exactly what you're advocating.

What is it with you people and leadership? If you hate leadership, quit voting. If you elect morons into office you can't complain. See "Bush".

What is it with "you people" and your belief that you have a right to something you didn't earn? Why do you vote for people who take the wealth of others, who worked for it, and then give it to people who didn't earn it? Why don't you people ever ask these people to suppor themselves? Why don't you demand that every able bodied person work hard to get ahead so they can purchase the things they need instead of looking to others? Why do you elect elitists who tell you they will take care of you, and your life will get better, when all they want is the power and then nothing changes in your life? Your life will only get better when you decide to make it better. Relying on others to take care of you is only going to leave you angry and poor. And that is absolutely no way to go through life.

Last edited:

Education
Welfare
Economy
Health care
Housing

and so on...

If anything needs to be regulated it's the frigging Government.

Sadly all we had was the Constitution to do that... =(

Same reason to do away with welfare, social security, unemployment, etc, which is why I won't vote for people in favor of keeping those wasteful gov't programs in place.

And not just those. Republicans have helped industry move millions of jobs over seas. Not only do they want the Middle Class to starve, they want the fuckers to suffer. They won't be happy until America is once again living in soup lines, but this time - without the soup.

No, both democrats and republicans want the entire middle class in the soup lines with government programs being the bowl-fillers.

You want me and the rest of the middle class taxed enough and government to spend enough that we're all so broke that we'll all be on those ever-growing programs.

Drock........dont argue with Dean.....he knows Republicans like he knows how many times a day he shits.....he is the only bonafide Republicologist listed in the Yellow Pages....

Jesus, you are one blind motehrfucker aren't you.

At least I link to facts. Odd the right doesn't bother, don't cha think?

You also didn't address the question did you. How is it Obama bails out GM who in turn builds a plant in Mexico. Or don't those Job's matter Hmmm?

Dean will not address a question he cant answer.....but you will see plenty of.....:dance:......around said question.....or you wont see him at all until another thread.....

Look. It isn't tho Governments responsibility to be funding everyone. We've become a dependent society and that is something we have to break away from. It will be painful but it has to be done.

Same reason to do away with welfare, social security, unemployment, etc, which is why I won't vote for people in favor of keeping those wasteful gov't programs in place.

No...They just want you to suffer. :lol:

Report: Up to 44m more uninsured under GOP budget - Yahoo! News

Of course they have no solution for what to do for those potentially uninsured 44 million, I got it, they're going to blame them, Democrats and Obama for it despite it being a bill they crafted and voted for......if it were to pass. The findings were from nonpartisan sources so Republitards wanting to play that card get some toilet paper and wipe your buttholes.

44 million more low-income people uninsured? That's only if Obama stays in office. Anybody else and the unemployment rate will plummet drastically reducing the number of low-income people.

Get so tired of right wingers saying, "You're full of shit", but when I ask, "Where was I wrong?", they just call more names.

you know dam well why they and just about everyone one else calls you names Dean.....quit acting like a dumbfuck.....

Look. It isn't tho Governments responsibility to be funding everyone. We've become a dependent society and that is something we have to break away from. It will be painful but it has to be done.

The government isn’t ‘funding’ anyone.

Private insurance is the worst way to provide healthcare – insurance companies are in the business to make money, not provide healthcare; indeed, any claim paid is considered an aberration.

The only way to efficiently and effectively provide healthcare is via a single-payer program. Those concerned about the quality of the program and can afford it may purchase supplemental private insurance, the original intent of health insurance.

What right-wing reactionary ideologues need to realize is it’s not 1823 anymore – doctors don’t get paid with eggs and fruit preserves.

44 million more low-income people uninsured? That's only if Obama stays in office. Anybody else and the unemployment rate will plummet drastically reducing the number of low-income people.

Yeah... in China, India, The Phillipines and Mexico... but how does that help us here?

Forum List

Back