Report: Up to 44m more uninsured under GOP budget

You mean like Obama and GM asshat? are those the jobs you're talking about.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Newsvine - "US" Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars with Chinese gov officials to teach American firms how to outsource

"While the Republicans spend week after week on every issue under the sun besides job creation, the manufacturers I talk to back home in Connecticut are hurting. We've got to stop outsourcing and make a commitment to these small businesses and our skilled workforce that our spending decisions support them," said Murphy.

The American Jobs Matter Act, which Murphy introduced a few weeks ago, would require all federal contracting officials to accept and solicit information from businesses regarding how many American jobs would be retained or created if their bid was chosen.

Chris Murphy - Republicans Block Murphy from Bringing Jobs Bill to the Floor

Instead of whining about the Democrats, it's time for a little self examination, wouldn't you say?

Ahh so now all of this matters how funny is that we've been screaming about the left driving the job's overseas for many years now. So tell us Asshat just what do you plan on doing to entice those EVIL RICH BUSINESS back to our nation hmmm?

All those Bastard rich people running overseas to escape the negative Business environment there. Tell us how far are you willing to go hmmmmm? This is were the rubber meets the road.

So you are admitting you have no clue?

Same reason to do away with welfare, social security, unemployment, etc, which is why I won't vote for people in favor of keeping those wasteful gov't programs in place.

And not just those. Republicans have helped industry move millions of jobs over seas. Not only do they want the Middle Class to starve, they want the fuckers to suffer. They won't be happy until America is once again living in soup lines, but this time - without the soup.

Jesus, you are one blind motehrfucker aren't you.

We are just a year or two from massive soup lines and societal collapse if we keep going the way we are going.

No, rdean is just plain stupid.

Same reason to do away with welfare, social security, unemployment, etc, which is why I won't vote for people in favor of keeping those wasteful gov't programs in place.

And not just those. Republicans have helped industry move millions of jobs over seas. Not only do they want the Middle Class to starve, they want the fuckers to suffer. They won't be happy until America is once again living in soup lines, but this time - without the soup.

ROFL!

Yeah, that's right. Republicans want you to starve. Without government taking from the producers and giving to the non-producers, we'll end up with soup lines and millions of starving children. How did we ever survive as a nation prior to the welfare state?

People cannot take care of themselves. Government must do that for them. Why go to school, get educated and then work hard? That's a fools errand that only suckers buy in to. Everyone knows the system is rigged against you. That's why so many people are trying to get the hell out of this country rather than sneak in.

Real men blame others for their unhappy place in life and then vote for the people who reinforce this BS. It helps if the politicians offer them handouts for staying at home and doing nothing with their lives. It also helps if these politicians throw a little class warfare rhetoric in for good measure and then engage in a little race baiting. Great. That's a sure way to prosperity and self respect.

Industry moves jobs overseas because of regulation, taxation, unions and litigation. It's your beloved government that causes jobs to move offshore. If you don't have a job, or are stuck in a job you don't like, the only one to blame is you. Maybe you should have stayed in school, studied harder, worked harder and made better decisions. Why worry about it though, when you can elect people who will take the wealth of those who bothered to get educated, work hard and make good decision and transfer it to you?

The truth is, not everyone can go to school no matter how are they work. Republicans are slashing funding for schools to give tax breaks to rich people and corporations. It's not like it hasn't been in the news over and over again.

Republicans controlled the entire government from 2001 to 2006. What did they do to help the country? Please explain.

Industry moves jobs overseas because those people will work for 51 cents an hour. China now has the world record on birth defects because they have let companies turn their environment to shit.

Are these your suggestions? What you are advocating?

What is it with you people and leadership? If you hate leadership, quit voting. If you elect morons into office you can't complain. See "Bush".

I want old people to have to choose between dog food and medicine... maybe I can get my Mom a new can opener for Xmas!

ROFL!

Yeah, that's right. Republicans want you to starve. Without government taking from the producers and giving to the non-producers, we'll end up with soup lines and millions of starving children. How did we ever survive as a nation prior to the welfare state?

People cannot take care of themselves. Government must do that for them. Why go to school, get educated and then work hard? That's a fools errand that only suckers buy in to. Everyone knows the system is rigged against you. That's why so many people are trying to get the hell out of this country rather than sneak in.

Real men blame others for their unhappy place in life and then vote for the people who reinforce this BS. It helps if the politicians offer them handouts for staying at home and doing nothing with their lives. It also helps if these politicians throw a little class warfare rhetoric in for good measure and then engage in a little race baiting. Great. That's a sure way to prosperity and self respect.

Industry moves jobs overseas because of regulation, taxation, unions and litigation. It's your beloved government that causes jobs to move offshore. If you don't have a job, or are stuck in a job you don't like, the only one to blame is you. Maybe you should have stayed in school, studied harder, worked harder and made better decisions. Why worry about it though, when you can elect people who will take the wealth of those who bothered to get educated, work hard and make good decision and transfer it to you?

The truth is, not everyone can go to school no matter how are they work. Republicans are slashing funding for schools to give tax breaks to rich people and corporations. It's not like it hasn't been in the news over and over again.

Republicans controlled the entire government from 2001 to 2006. What did they do to help the country? Please explain.

Industry moves jobs overseas because those people will work for 51 cents an hour. China now has the world record on birth defects because they have let companies turn their environment to shit.

What is it with you people and leadership? If you hate leadership, quit voting. If you elect morons into office you can't complain. See "Bush".

Dude.. you're so full oh shit I can smell you through cyber-space.

What an asshat.

Republicans want you to eat kitties and club puppies too.

No, they don't want you to eat at all.

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

Before Medicare, to be elderly was to be destitute. Many elderly lived on cat food. The number one cause of bankruptcy still is medical bills. Republicans have convinced themselves that they want to return to the "good old days". That's what a lack of education brings. Delusion.

At least I link to facts. Odd the right doesn't bother, don't cha think?

No you link to other like minded opinions. That's quite different from facts. Don't cha think?

ROFL!

Dude.. you're so full oh shit I can smell you through cyber-space.

What an asshat.

Get so tired of right wingers saying, "You're full of shit", but when I ask, "Where was I wrong?", they just call more names.

1. What have Republicans done for this country in the last 10 years?

2. Why are they being booed at Town Halls?

If you can answer those two questions, then you can start to have a "plan" to campaign on. If the answer to the first one is nothing, and the answer to the second one is "Democrat plants", then Republicans will lose for sure.

Republicans want you to eat kitties and club puppies too.

No, they don't want you to eat at all.

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

Before Medicare, to be elderly was to be destitute. Many elderly lived on cat food. The number one cause of bankruptcy still is medical bills. Republicans have convinced themselves that they want to return to the "good old days". That's what a lack of education brings. Delusion.

Sadly, you probably believe these fairy tales. You're a delusional motherfucker, you really are. Please seek help.. this kinda shit's not normal.

No you link to other like minded opinions. That's quite different from facts. Don't cha think?

It's one thing linking to an "opinion" piece. Something else linking to statistics and data.

Right wingers on this board rarely link to anything. Why is that? Because they "just know"?

Still waiting for someone to say, "You are wrong because........". Hasn't happened yet. Just dirty name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's one thing linking to an "opinion" piece. Something else linking to statistics and data.

Right wingers on this board rarely link to anything. Why is that? Because they "just know"?

Still waiting for someone to say, "You are wrong because........". Hasn't happened yet. Just dirty name calling.

Because we usually make arguments that are based on reason and that require people to actually think of what happens. We don't have to regurgitate what others say to do that.

Funny how that works.

Besides, you ignore the links anyway. What the heck is the point?

Back when I usd to post on MSN UK boards, the Brits and European posters found it unbelievable that the richest country in the world and one that claims to have moral superiority over all other countries has so many people who don't have health care insurance.
Just thought I'd throw that little tidbit in.
Now let's go with some facts. For every uninsured person who gets medical help and is unable to pay for that help, those who have insurance get stuck with their bill in the form of increased health care insurance premiums.

Group Tallies Families' 'Hidden Health Tax' .

The average family with health insurance in 2008 paid a "hidden health tax" of $1,017 to cover the health-care costs of the uninsured, according to a report released Thursday by advocacy group Families USA.
The report by the group, which promotes universal health insurance, found that a total of $42.7 billion in care for those without insurance was passed on to health insurers. The insurers, in turn, passed on the costs through higher premiums, the report said.
<snip>
When those without insurance sought care, often in emergency rooms, government and charities picked up more than a quarter of the $116 billion tab last year, the report said. More than a third was paid for by those seeking the care, and the rest was passed on to health insurers and eventually to insured people through higher costs, it said.
<snip>
Mr. Pollack appeared with Aetna Inc.'s chairman and chief executive, Ronald A. Williams, on Thursday at the National Press Club.

Mr. Williams, like many leaders in the health-insurance industry of late, has expressed support for expanding health coverage. He discussed such "cost-shifting" to health insurers as a major reason for covering more people.

"For every person who has private health insurance, there is a tax that is based on paying for the uncompensated care that these community hospitals have to collect," Mr. Williams said.
Group Tallies Families' 'Hidden Health Tax' - WSJ.com

So, one can bitch all they want, but one way or another you're paying the bill.
Who will get hurt by the GOP legislation? Well first of all, the Medicaid recipients, then the middle class insured who are already hurting from the continuous outrageous annual increases with their health care insurance premiums, will working for relatively flat wages.
Who won't get hurt? Those who barely feel the pinch of the continuous rises in health care insurance companies and of course the health care industry.

To be perfectly honest I really don't give a rats ass about those without HC. If they want it they need to get off their fat lazy asses and pay for it themselves. That means they need to get a job or two and take care of themselves. America is full of freeloaders sitting on welfare and any other social program they can get their greedy hands on. Its real easy to spend other peoples money.

Morally superior? Not me. I don't feel morally superior to anyone. But I do take offense at busting my ass 40+ hours a week to pay for some deadbeats HC.

Now if you follks in the UK and Europe have no problem footing the bill for the deadbeats in your counties I'm happy for you. I would say that you are the morally superior folks.

I just wonder how long you can keep it up? Private HC providers are already appearing in Canada and I know plenty of folks who have come across the border to the USA for HC. They would rather pay the money then sit on a waiting list.

I have a feeling Obamacare is gonna be just like that and I hope the SC finds it unconstitutional.

Why, So you can just dismiss the facts as usual? That's kind of your game.

600-01236211n.jpg

Rest easy son....we have thirty more days till the Republicans take away our Health Insurance

Look. It isn't tho Governments responsibility to be funding everyone. We've become a dependent society and that is something we have to break away from. It will be painful but it has to be done.

As long as the ystop taking the deductions from my paychecks

Wish they did, no income taxes sounds great for everyone.

Everyone except the people who are in control and want our money, democrat and republican bureacrats.

As long as the ystop taking the deductions from my paychecks

Wish they did, no income taxes sounds great for everyone.

Everyone except the people who are in control and want our money, democrat and republican bureacrats.
I don't mind paying my taxes for roads, bridges, infrastructure, military, services. I'd rather see if spent more efficiently. I wouldn't even mind paying for SS and Medidare. But hte Gov't should keep their frigging hands off it. It's not their piggy bank.

600-01236211n.jpg

Rest easy son....we have thirty more days till the Republicans take away our Health Insurance

Yours?? Did you pay for it?? Did others partaking pay for it?? It is owed to you how and why? Please show the succession of possession or the proof of purchase

It won't be yours once the Republicans make sure you can't pay for it

44 million and counting....they won't be satisfied until the middle class is gone

Forum List

Back