Report: Trump Insisted Crimea Is "Russian" Because Crimeans Speak "Russian" (G7)

• Traitor

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Useful idiot

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Muscovy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump Insisted Crimea Is "Russian" Because Crimeans Speak "Russian"

That might be senseless but have to admit that way of thinking is something I can relate to. I've never had a passport and so that may explain why I view as foreign experts those that know British Columbia and Nova Scotia are parts of Canada and Baja California is in Mexico.

Crimea did not want to be part of Ukraine...
Bullshit.

The descendants of the Soviet communist occupiers did not want to be part of Ukraine.

Putin used the same excuse to invade Crimea that Hitler used to annex the Sudetenland.

Exactly the same.

And just like in Hitler's time, appeasing weasels like you appear.

"Peace for our time!"
putler.png

putin_hitler_crimea___history_repeading_itself_by_saint_tepes-d7e49pq.jpg
you wanna add stalin, mao, khamir rouge, to those?

Bullshit.

The descendants of the Soviet communist occupiers did not want to be part of Ukraine.

Putin used the same excuse to invade Crimea that Hitler used to annex the Sudetenland.

Exactly the same.

"Peace for our time!"
putler.png

yeh, why not, they are all the same, a red-grey BUNCH OF USA&Freedom - haters, TOTALITARIAN A$SHOLES

Bullshit.

Exactly the same.

"Peace for our time!"
putler.png

yeh, why not, they are all the same, a red-grey BUNCH OF USA&Freedom - haters, TOTALITARIAN A$SHOLES

yeah and all leftwingers.....toss them all out into space, I'd be happy.

Bullshit.

Exactly the same.

"Peace for our time!"
putler.png

yeah and all leftwingers.....toss them all out into space, I'd be happy.

YOU ARE wrong, political competition is good for us. just look at USSR, which has lived without it for 75 years . and 2 parties are not enough its for sure

Crimea was part of Russia for 171 years until it was transferred to Ukraine under the then Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev.
for how many years USA was GB colony ? and Canada
Irrelevant the simple fact of the matter is the people living in Crimea associated themselves more with Russia more than they did Ukraine.
you are wrong again, those people have nothing to do with Crimea 175 years old, they got stolen from the Crimean Tatars houses from Koba Dzhugashvili and this it. so of cos they associated themselves with putler´s neo- Stalinist regime .

0B88B060-526F-4129-921E-6984DEE1AE17_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Crimea was part of Russia for 171 years until it was transferred to Ukraine under the then Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev.
Irrelevant the simple fact of the matter is the people living in Crimea associated themselves more with Russia more than they did Ukraine.
you are wrong again, those people have nothing to do with Crimea 175 years old, they got stolen from the Crimean Tatars houses from Koba Dzhugashvili and this it. so of cos they associated themselves with putler´s neo- Stalinist regime .

No I’m not the fact is and this will not change is the people of Crimea consider themselves more Russian than Ukrainian which is the point I believe Trump was making and he is spot on. Continue to believe otherwise if you wish.

You have a Stalin issue. And a Putin issue of course.
but are perfectly ok with Koba and his HUGE , massive crimes , right?
vikkibird5.jpg

GULAG_IMAGE_02.jpg

016.jpg

getImage-3-top.jpg
I am not a fan of Stalin. But do you see me dedicating my life to his condemnation?
pay me compensation for all the years of commie - Stalinist occupation of my country i will be ok with it . will you, or your friend putler ?

ps from Kiev LOL, i do the same everywhere i see those freaks
35265501_925550394291379_8761096662312550400_n.jpg
So? Where are you from?
28bb032a-e400-4e98-aeda-85fa13031d0aimage1.png
That´s too precise.

New, Its clear , we have a traitor (not an useful idiot) in the white house. is it pee- tape or something else it doesn´t matter . Helping grandpa (Putler) Trumps goes against the UN resolutions and entire USA´s establishment, literally he risks everything for ex - KGB spy.

questions :
1) Trump is a traitor (not an useful idiot)
2) Crimea is Ukraine or Muscovy

"President Donald Trump told leaders at a G7 summit dinner that Crimea is Russian because its people speak Russian, diplomatic sources told Buzzfeed. Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, which led to sanctions and its removal from what was then the G8. Trump also told leaders at the dinner last Friday that “Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world,” according to a diplomat."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...-speak-russian

Plenty of places in the US don't speak English as their first language. Trump really shot himself in the foot with this one.

No I’m not the fact is and this will not change is the people of Crimea consider themselves more Russian than Ukrainian which is the point I believe Trump was making and he is spot on. Continue to believe otherwise if you wish.

Does this mean that if people consider themselves more one thing than another, they should be allowed to do whatever they like?

Catalonia. Most people in Catalonia feel Catalan and not Spanish.

Same with the Basque Country.

Xinjiang and Tibet in China the Chinese are moving Han Chinese in as a policy of genocide.

Many places around the world the people feel they belong somewhere else. Actually I'm in favor of them being able to make the decision of who governs them.

What I'm not in favor of is large countries getting away with land grabs while smaller countries suffer. Things need to be done openly and transparently, unlike what happened in the Crimea.

you are missing in all your posts the fact that Muscovite people (vatniks) in Crimea are illegal and according international law have no right even to vote. + Trump´s spot is on legalization of his pal grandpa Botox and the biggest international crime since WW2 in Europe (annexation of Crimea)

Crimea is not about Ukraine. Crimea is not even about Russia. it's a proxy war between the US & Russia

Crimea is not about Ukraine. Crimea is not even about Russia. it's a proxy war between the US & Russia

TV.ru says these words all the time , but i am 100% agree . so called "Russia" is a mongol states Ulus of Juchi , it has always had external grow. before Crimea, RF has annexed parts of Azerbaijan, Moldova, Georgia. it was just matter of time when Mongols will attack Ukraine

Forum List

Back