Report: Trump family flees to Moscow!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This totally works for me - Don Cheeto and the kids can hang out with fellow traitor and Putin stooge Snowden, play Russian board games, tweet, and eat Borscht. With a little luck, Vlad will ask for Donald's hand in marriage! :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Bringing a tumultuous chapter of American history to an abrupt conclusion, Donald J. Trump and three of his adult children fled to Moscow in the early hours of Friday morning.

Accompanied by Ivanka, Eric, and Don, Jr., Trump boarded a specially chartered Aeroflot plane to take him to his new home in Moscow, a nondescript apartment building that also houses the former N.S.A. employee Edward Snowden.

Trump reportedly was in a tremendous hurry to catch the plane and left behind only a one-sentence note, reading, “THERE WAS NO COLUSION [sic].”

Those who witnessed Trump’s departure indicated that his wife, Melania, did not board the Aeroflot plane with him, but saw him off at the airport with a cordial “Be best.”​

Trump Family Flees to Moscow

bae.jpg_large

I heard Putin had stayed at the White House previously when Bill was in charge. Maybe they spit roasted Hillary? Nah, that’s just a scary picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Putin had stayed at the White House previously when Bill was in charge. Maybe they spit roasted Hillary? Nah, that’s just a scary picture.

No, but he was invited to the Bushie White House.
That was when Junior "looked the man in the eye and found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy."
Trump Isn't The First US President That Putin Came To Visit
I remember that! Bush also said, "I was able to get a sense of his soul."
At that point I think did a spit-take of my coffee onto the newspaper.

Forum List

Back