Report: Too Many Whites, Men Leadiaryng Milit

I may not be a very smart man, but I know affirmative action in the military is going to fuck America up.

Less than 1.5 percent of Americans are in the active military Tankarooni. Most military installations are fenced in anyway. The effects of the military on society in general are barely noticeable.

True, but I am guessing parts of the military over look women all the time.

Since women are, currently, not allowed to serve in combat, that is going to impact on what posts they are eligible for. Perhaps not so much 'overlooked' as 'not available to'.
Women are gaining more combat roles. As this happens, we'll definitely see more in leadership and command roles.

You know what I would like to see?

An entire battalion of women infantry grunts........Send 'em over to the middle east, and let 'em lose on those radical muslim bastards.......Imagine what that would do to the morale of those radical, women oppressing assholes to have their asses kicked by a bunch of women?

And the thing is, it could happen......There's some seriously tough women in our military.

Yep. And all one has to do to guarantee a victory against any enemy is tell the ladies that the Taliban over there said, 'your bums look big in those camos' :cool:

What are the ethnic and gender percentage for NCOs?

We all know that NCOs really run the services, anyway.

Monday Mar 7, 2011
WASHINGTON — The U.S. military is too white and too male at the top and needs to change recruiting and promotion policies and lift its ban on women in combat, an independent report for Congress said Monday.

Seventy-seven percent of senior officers in the active-duty military are white, while only 8 percent are black, 5 percent are Hispanic and 16 percent are women.

Report: Too many whites, men leading military - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

The Non-Commissioned Officer ranks are top-loaded with non-whites. So what do you think we should do, even things out?

I cringe when I hear the leaders in the Pentagon talking about liberal ideals like diversity, equal opportunity, fairness.

The military isn't a social club. The best leaders should advance and the rest need to follow their lead regardless what ethnic group they represent.

Another thing, women, if qualified, should be able to do any job in the service. Problem is these social engineers are constantly fudging the requirements to make it look like they're making progress, all the while they're just cheating. They even pencil-whipped one lady through Special Force Selection just to be able to say she could make it. Many male foreign troops had to be carried on the back of trucks just so they could complete the course much less women. They have to change the physical requirements for women in Airborne school just to get them through, but I think women make good paratroopers. Once they're on the ground things get a bit dicey. But they can jump out of a plane and do a dynamite PLF with the best of them.

Since women are, currently, not allowed to serve in combat, that is going to impact on what posts they are eligible for. Perhaps not so much 'overlooked' as 'not available to'.
Women are gaining more combat roles. As this happens, we'll definitely see more in leadership and command roles.

You know what I would like to see?

An entire battalion of women infantry grunts........Send 'em over to the middle east, and let 'em lose on those radical muslim bastards.......Imagine what that would do to the morale of those radical, women oppressing assholes to have their asses kicked by a bunch of women?

And the thing is, it could happen......There's some seriously tough women in our military.

Yep. And all one has to do to guarantee a victory against any enemy is tell the ladies that the Taliban over there said, 'your bums look big in those camos' :cool:

I thought the purpose of camouflage was to conceal their bums. Maybe they should wear black because it's more slimming.

At my son's Marine OCS graduation last summer, the number of non-white faces on the parade deck was miniscule. I know that the officer recruiters have instructions to put in minority candidates but the numbers are very few. Why? I don't know.

So... throw them out?

Report: Too many whites, men leading military - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

Can you imagine "too many blacks in NBA" or "too many Jews in Congress"?

It was Tank's turn to use the brain cell.... he started a thread on this too. Don't you racists ever coordinate?

Difficult when they suffer from verbal incontinence. Coordination is impossible given that the mind cannot keep up with the mouth. Consequently, the arse takes over and the fart factory works overtime.

So... throw them out?

Can you imagine "too many blacks in NBA" or "too many Jews in Congress"?

It was Tank's turn to use the brain cell.... he started a thread on this too. Don't you racists ever coordinate?

Difficult when they suffer from verbal incontinence. Coordination is impossible given that the mind cannot keep up with the mouth. Consequently, the arse takes over and the fart factory works overtime.

So, in short, he's talking shit? Good to know.

Noooooo, one should look at who's qualified to lead, based on many factors.

Cali girl technically women in the US Military are not supposed to serve in combat but it happens all the time, when female Soldiers travel in convoys from base to base in theatre they routinely come under attack, this happened alot in Iraq and the female soldiers fought alongside their male counter parts. They don't send female soldiers outside the wire on purpose to fight but it happens because US Forces get ambushed regularly and the females have to fight back.

Cali girl technically women in the US Military are not supposed to serve in combat but it happens all the time, when female Soldiers travel in convoys from base to base in theatre they routinely come under attack, this happened alot in Iraq and the female soldiers fought alongside their male counter parts. They don't send female soldiers outside the wire on purpose to fight but it happens because US Forces get ambushed regularly and the females have to fight back.

I know, that's why I said 'currently'.... because it's technically true but in reality, not so much.

I know, that's why I said 'currently'.... because it's technically true but in reality, not so much.

Just like how technically gays were not supposed to be in the Military, but they were always there. I learned in the Military real quick that rules on paper don't matter as much when your on the ground, sometimes things are completely different than what you expect them to be.

I'm sure the rest of the world will shake with fear when they find out Americas military is being run by women, blacks and hispanics.

[ QUOTE=Steve Hanson;3404711]
I'm sure the rest of the world will shake with fear when they find out Americas military is being run by women, blacks and hispanics.

Have you ever been to Compton, Ca, Camden, NJ or Detroit? :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol, good point!

Forum List

Back