Report: The ICE Raids Are Coming!!!! Listen to the RANTS from the DemonRATS on Monday!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
dc19a318-4afa-40e6-8c18-b7e20e293388.jpg

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are set to begin conducting raids of thousands of illegal immigrants across the U.S. beginning Sunday, The New York Times reports, just weeks after President Trump delayed the operation to give Congress time to develop a bipartisan solution to the border crisis.

At least 2,000 immigrants who have already been given deportation orders will be targeted, according to the report, but “collateral” deportations may also occur.

The raids, which will be conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement over multiple days, will include “collateral” deportations, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary stage of the operation. In those deportations, the authorities might detain immigrants who happened to be on the scene, even though they were not targets of the raids.

When possible, family members who are arrested together will be held in family detention centers in Texas and Pennsylvania. But because of space limitations, some might end up staying in hotel rooms until their travel documents can be prepared. ICE’s goal is to deport the families as quickly as possible. (The New York Times)

The raids are reportedly scheduled to take place in at least 10 major U.S. cities. June’s raid was expected to target Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, and more.

Trump warned last month if Congress couldn’t find a solution to the immigration crisis the deportations would begin.

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2019

Townhall.com ^ | July 11, 2019 | Leah Barkoukis

“..delayed the operation to give Congress time to develop a bipartisan solution to the border crisis.”

more like..
“..delayed the operation go give democrats time to find a judge to halt it.”

A little less horn tooting and a lot more action would probably get the job done more efficiently.

Apparently, Congress couldn't find a solution in two weeks. Well, that's a shocker.

Should the Times be telling us this stuff? Isn't this what forestalled it the last time? Is that what the Times is up to?

I hope they round me up by mistake and deport me to Iceland or somewhere cool.

I hope Central America makes the Drug Cartel trillionaires cough up some condominiums for returners who now have a reason to force the powers that be to treat their own people right so they don't seek asylum in a free country they consider los stupidos. Thank you very much.

Iceland is very cool. Good looking women too.

Well I gots a small parcel on Surtsey Island, Iceland just right for yas! It was named after the Norse God of Fire and War, An' it's free! :deal:

511%2BuLdBkKL._SY373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

I like free. Does it have a hottub?

Well I gots a small parcel on Surtsey Island, Iceland just right for yas! It was named after the Norse God of Fire and War, An' it's free! :deal:

Well, ya! The North ATlantic nearby is 130 degrees in some places near Surtsey. And the air can be nice and cozy, and some say even chemically mind-altering at times. :muahaha:

Well, ya! The North ATlantic nearby is 130 degrees in some places near Surtsey. And the air can be nice and cozy, and some say even chemically mind-altering at times. :muahaha:

Excellent. It will be like getting hired to be an Oracle at the Temple of Apollo. Sign me up.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are set to begin conducting raids of thousands of illegal immigrants across the U.S. beginning Sunday, The New York Times reports, just weeks after President Trump delayed the operation to give Congress time to develop a bipartisan solution to the border crisis.

At least 2,000 immigrants who have already been given deportation orders will be targeted, according to the report, but “collateral” deportations may also occur.

The raids, which will be conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement over multiple days, will include “collateral” deportations, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary stage of the operation. In those deportations, the authorities might detain immigrants who happened to be on the scene, even though they were not targets of the raids.

When possible, family members who are arrested together will be held in family detention centers in Texas and Pennsylvania. But because of space limitations, some might end up staying in hotel rooms until their travel documents can be prepared. ICE’s goal is to deport the families as quickly as possible. (The New York Times)

The raids are reportedly scheduled to take place in at least 10 major U.S. cities. June’s raid was expected to target Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, and more.

Trump warned last month if Congress couldn’t find a solution to the immigration crisis the deportations would begin.

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2019

“..delayed the operation to give Congress time to develop a bipartisan solution to the border crisis.”

more like..

A little less horn tooting and a lot more action would probably get the job done more efficiently.

A). What is the point of announcing it and giving advanced warning?

B). What is the point of deporting when you still have an open border?

C). There are at least 1 million people here who have overstayed their visas, etc., been completely through the system and told to get out that never left. Rather than deport all these people, we need to take them along with all the illegals coming in criminally and PUT THEM ALL TO WORK! Big concentration camps where they are chained to their desks working, producing, paying off their debt so that real Americans only need work a 30 hour work week. ITMT, they can also pay off about 20 billion to finance that wall.

Making illegal immigration WORK. Where there is a WILL, there is a WAY.

Apparently, Congress couldn't find a solution in two weeks. Well, that's a shocker.

Should the Times be telling us this stuff? Isn't this what forestalled it the last time? Is that what the Times is up to?
Maybe its like shining a flashlight on cockroaches-you catch them when they start to run.

dc19a318-4afa-40e6-8c18-b7e20e293388.jpg

more like..

This will last until the first videos of ICE rounding up children (some will be US citizens) and the first stories of how an illegal started a business that will now fold, or was a contributing member of a local church or community, or was taking care of an elderly neighbor, etc. Some of these people were likely here for years.

This could get VERY messy. Probably the reason it hasn't been tried on a massive scale before.

Trump do not follow up on any of his idle threats. Will believe it when I see it. Got to find them first. You know they are in the shadows with other identifications

Forum List

Back