Report shows republicans smarter than democrats

It's the liberal wing of the dem party that is bringing down their average. All you have to do is read the moronic posts from the liberal idiots up here for full proof!

You are so correct WJ! Those stupid libs shouldn't even be allowed to drive, they are always in the passing lane slowing us down, they think they OWN the road, don't they?

I read somewhere that 78% Libs cause more accidents than Repulicans. That figures, eh?
That's why you should drive a hummer like I do.

It's quite entertaining watching the terror in their lil' liberal eyes as my big ol' beloved gas guzzling hummer approaches before summarily crushing the lil' pussies in their weak lil' prius pieces o' shit!
:razz:
And I bet you are one of the asshole you block their view when turning left even though they arrived before you did, make it unsafe for them to pull out.:clap2:
We might not have such a problem with you Hummer(penis compensating vehicles), if you guys actually knew how to drive them.

I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link. In the mean time, does this surprise anyone?

Do you think maybe blacks are bringing down the average for the dems?
What about those clever, shifty asians? Are they more republican or democrat?
What is that supposed to mean????

oooohhh.......Sounds racist.
maybe you could quote that average IQs show no racial differences with equal backgrounds.
He can then say that white dongs average the same as black ones
Then you could both research the correct answers.

I asked a simple question. And there should be a simple answer. Why don't you tell me instead of rambling??

Under a section called "Partisan Knowledge Gap," we find Republicans were more knowledgeable by a double-digit factor on four issues. Although the Glenn Beck question is naturally easier for Republicans, the other three issues are basic political knowledge— what "cap-and-trade" means, who's in control of the House, and who the new Supreme Court Justice is (a question that should perhaps be easier for Democrats). Republicans also led Democrats on identifying the unemployment rate, Fed chairman, Dow level, Max Baucus' position. Republicans correctly answered an Iran/Israel question and an Afghanistan question more often than Dems. Republicans and Democrats were even on identifying the "public option" as a health-care plan.

But take heart, Democrats: You lead Republicans by five points on a whopping one question.

Seems like the report may be true after all.

The Weekly Standard

white liberals have on average higher iq than white conservatives although needless to say black liberals do not ...

agnostic people have on average 8 points higher IQ than firm believers

atheists score only marginally higher than people of faith

The rich tend to be intelligent. The poor tend to not be as educated. But its poor and middle class republicans that are the dumbest of all voters.

The only bright Republicans were the ones who were smart enough to stop the insanity and vote for Obama instead of McCain. Those "conservatives" at least show they aren't completely brainwashed.

The ones that were even smarter than those Republicans were the ones who got it back in 2004 and voted for Kerry. Not that he would have been great, but he would have been better than Bush.

And the smartest of them all voted for Gore instead of Bush.

And they woke up for the first time when they voted against HW Bush, who happened to be the least damaging of all the Republican presidents, believe it or not.

Last edited:
The rich tend to be intelligent. The poor tend to not be as educated. But its poor and middle class republicans that are the dumbest of all voters.

The only bright Republicans were the ones who were smart enough to stop the insanity and vote for Obama instead of McCain. Those "conservatives" at least show they aren't completely brainwashed.

The ones that were even smarter than those Republicans were the ones who got it back in 2004 and voted for Kerry. Not that he would have been great, but he would have been better than Bush.

And the smartest of them all voted for Gore instead of Bush.

And they woke up for the first time when they voted against HW Bush, who happened to be the least damaging of all the Republican presidents, believe it or not.

NOT.

Are you old enough to remember any of those people? And who are you trying to call dumb, I figure you must live in a house of mirrors.

Forum List

Back