Report shows republicans smarter than democrats

The other day witnesses said that Obama was in the Oval Office and Rohm Emanuel told him two Brazillion solders were just killed in Afghanistan.

Obama immediately put his head in his hands and started screaming "WHY....GOD....WHY!!!!!"

Rohm asked him "What's the big deal!!!"

Obama says "TWO BRAZILLION!!!!

WHY SO MANY???????"

That joke worked for Bush because he is actually stupid. You could see him doing that.

I can't say that is true because Obama believes that there is 57 states. LOL

I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link.

In the mean time, does this surprise anyone?

Do you think maybe blacks are bringing down the average for the dems?

What about those clever, shifty asians? Are they more republican or democrat?

I heard on the radio that Martians landed at Grovers Mill, New Jersey.

Do you think there's a link?

Seriously.

I don't put much stock in these reports.

There are some super smart D's on this board and there are some super smart R's.

Trying to paint either party with the broad brush of 'smarter' or 'dumber' is silly.

Acatually I think it is more a common set of mental charistics or more accurately abnormal behaviour patterns.

Can never be wrong.
Always am right.
you are either with me or against me.
Binary decision making. The soloution can only be one of 2 possible answers.
Mine, mine, mine.

Just a sample, it is far more complex than just that.

Last edited:
I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link.

i heard on the radio that you will learn the meaning of life if you stick your head into your toilet for ten minutes

The average Republican has gotten smarter since the Teabaggers abandoned the party.

The other day witnesses said that Obama was in the Oval Office and Rohm Emanuel told him two Brazillion solders were just killed in Afghanistan.

Obama immediately put his head in his hands and started screaming "WHY....GOD....WHY!!!!!"

WHY SO MANY???????"

Brazilian!

Now I'm getting aroused.

Asians know how to start a business from scratch and become successful. Democrats know how to use the government to steal from the achievers and give to the lazy. It sounds like the Democrats are pretty smart. Immoral, unethical and disgusting, but smart.

WHY SO MANY???????"

That joke worked for Bush because he is actually stupid. You could see him doing that.

Either way it was hardly a belly laugh.

What is that supposed to mean????

I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link. In the mean time, does this surprise anyone?

What is that supposed to mean????

oooohhh.......Sounds racist.
maybe you could quote that average IQs show no racial differences with equal backgrounds.
He can then say that white dongs average the same as black ones
Then you could both research the correct answers.

Forum List

Back