Report shows republicans smarter than democrats

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link.

In the mean time, does this surprise anyone?

Do you think maybe blacks are bringing down the average for the dems?

What about those clever, shifty asians? Are they more republican or democrat?

On a related note, I just heard Sarah Palin sold 10 Trillion Books, there is a link somewhere, hang on, let me go check Facebook.

My nail techs wanted McCain. Not sure if they could vote though.

This does not surprise me in the least but I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of charts and graphs on college grads and then an argument about the quality of said colleges and then a debate about the efficacy of IQ scores. Then someone will be called a retard and eventually "fuck you skanky twat".lol

Some of us Rs have ESP too.

I just heard on the radio about a new study that says on average, registered republicans score 7.5 points higher on IQ tests than registered democrats. I'm now feverishly searching for a link.

It's the liberal wing of the dem party that is bringing down their average. All you have to do is read the moronic posts from the liberal idiots up here for full proof!

It's the liberal wing of the dem party that is bringing down their average. All you have to do is read the moronic posts from the liberal idiots up here for full proof!

You are so correct WJ! Those stupid libs shouldn't even be allowed to drive, they are always in the passing lane slowing us down, they think they OWN the road, don't they?

I read somewhere that 78% Libs cause more accidents than Repulicans. That figures, eh?

You are so correct WJ! Those stupid libs shouldn't even be allowed to drive, they are always in the passing lane slowing us down, they think they OWN the road, don't they?

I read somewhere that 78% Libs cause more accidents than Repulicans. That figures, eh?
That's why you should drive a hummer like I do.

It's quite entertaining watching the terror in their lil' liberal eyes as my big ol' beloved gas guzzling hummer approaches before summarily crushing the lil' pussies in their weak lil' prius pieces o' shit!
:razz:

It's quite entertaining watching the terror in their lil' liberal eyes as my big ol' beloved gas guzzling hummer approaches before summarily crushing the lil' pussies in their weak lil' prius pieces o' shit!

Stop, you're getting me aroused!

• Banned

Just wait until he tells you about the gun rack. You're gonna cream your drawers. :D

Just wait until he tells you about the gun rack. You're gonna cream your drawers. :D

Gun rack?

Naaaaaaaah!

I prefer it in the holster under my shirt, always at the ready!

I find that it depends more on the person. I've met republicans that are pretty stupid and met democrats equally stupid. It just depends on the person.

I just read a report that Republicans don't need education because they are already smarter than everyone else.

It's no wonder they believe that building and maintaining a nuclear power plant is only slightly more difficult than opening a gas station.

I should have saved that link, but don't worry, I'll find it. Just hold your breath until I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day witnesses said that Obama was in the Oval Office and Rohm Emanuel told him two Brazillion solders were just killed in Afghanistan.

Obama immediately put his head in his hands and started screaming "WHY....GOD....WHY!!!!!"

Rohm asked him "What's the big deal!!!"

Obama says "TWO BRAZILLION!!!!

WHY SO MANY???????"

The other day witnesses said that Obama was in the Oval Office and Rohm Emanuel told him two Brazillion solders were just killed in Afghanistan.

Obama immediately put his head in his hands and started screaming "WHY....GOD....WHY!!!!!"

WHY SO MANY???????"

That joke worked for Bush because he is actually stupid. You could see him doing that.

Was it the Limbaugh show or Hannity?

This type of brilliance just can not be competed with, such insight and deep thought, no wonder us liberals have fallen behind on the IQ scale.

WHY SO MANY???????"

That joke worked for Bush because he is actually stupid. You could see him doing that.

You really need to work on your comebacks because that one really sucked!!!

WHY SO MANY???????"

You really need to work on your comebacks because that one really sucked!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

Forum List

Back