Report: Satellite detects Iran attempt to smuggle Fajr rockets to Gaza

Are these people who worship Hamas just mentally deficient or willfully stupid?? Is it possible they really think Iran has any objective or allegience to anyone but themselves? I know there are painfully ignorant people in the world but seeing them present themselves over and over again in print just boggles the mind.

Last edited:
Jeeze, another hate blog.

Gaza is under blockade. A blockade is an act of war. The Palestinians were just defending themselves. Maybe that is why all of Israel's whining went nowhere.

Just what is it you imagine they are defending? The recent escalation in rocket attacks from Gaza led directly to 140 dead Palestinian Arabs and large parts of Gaza City devastated. Had the rockets not been fired, none of this would have happened; clearly the motive was not defense unless you assume the Gaza leadership is retarded.

The rocket fire serves no other purpose than to express Arab hatred of Jews. There are Arab villages in Israel within the range of the Gaza rockets, Bedouin villages from which many young men join the IDF as trackers that help to capture or kill Gaza terrorists, yet these villages are never targeted; only Jewish population centers are targeted. The rocket firings are clearly just racist hate crimes and nothing else.

Hogwash.

Another scathing point by point TinHorn refutation of the facts, Princess. Nice work! :D

Its like you are telling these idiots 'Look! Please!! Don't step in that hole you'll break your leg' and they're not only hell bent to step in it but are angry at us for warning them.

I say leave them to it.They deserve everything that happens to them.

That kind of bone deep ignorance has always baffled me.

Last edited:
Its like you are telling these idiots 'Look! Please!! Don't step in that hole you'll break your leg' and they're not only hell bent to step in it but are angry at us for warning them.

That kind of bone deep ignorance has always baffled me.

I know that feeling, I have pointed out there is No story of this in the Sunday Times, but israel would like Americans to start another War for them, "and they're not only hell bent to step in it but are angry at us for warning them.

That kind of bone deep ignorance has always baffled me ".

Forum List

Back