Report: Saddam Not in Pursuit of Weapons

wade said:
The "evidence" that he had large stockpiles in 2001/2002, and that he was actively pursuing the construction of more WMD's was compilied for Bush.

Wade.

Can you please supply hard evidence that clearly shows data was purposely 'compiled' to support Bush? Are you also stating that the rest of the worlds similar intel was compiled just for Bush?

-=d=- said:
(sigh)...okay...last time...

As part of the case for Iraq's WMDs, data was shown detailing a decade? of pursuits and intents to break/keep breaking UN Mandates. That data was cumulative; not exclusive to the timeframe GWB has been our leader.

Pleanty of data and statements were made to make the case that WMD's existed at the time. BUSH AND CHENEY SAID THEY KNEW FOR A FACT THAT SADDAM HAD LARGE STOCKPILES OF WMD'S NOW! "KNEW FOR A FACT"!

There was no confusing that statement, stop trying to re-write history, it's not going to work.

jimnyc said:
Can you please supply hard evidence that clearly shows data was purposely 'compiled' to support Bush? Are you also stating that the rest of the worlds similar intel was compiled just for Bush?

Of course not. There is no way to prove it because Bush controls the info and he is not going to let that happen.

Rest of the world? Oh... you mean Britain right?

Wade.

wade said:
Of course not. There is no way to prove it because Bush controls the info and he is not going to let that happen.

So your foaming at the mouth liberal words were just more biased opinion?

Rest of the world? Oh... you mean Britain right?

US, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan...

I guess liberals have learned to block out the facts when it doesn't support their poor arguments.

jimnyc said:
So your foaming at the mouth liberal words were just more biased opinion?

If the CIA intel were not what Bush had specified, even it not true, CIA heads would have rolled when Bush found out just how bad the intel was. They didn't. Because if they did, some would speak out about what really happened. As long as they remain CIA that can not and will not happen.

The fact that there has been no bloodletting at CIA HQ indicates that they did what they were told to do.

jimnyc said:
US, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan...

I guess liberals have learned to block out the facts when it doesn't support their poor arguments.

What intel concerning Iraqi WMD's did we get from Canada? Come on.

When the term Weapons of Mass. Destruction is being used these days, are people talking about the two beauts from Massachussetts, John Frankensteen Kerry and Ted "dick'em and dunk'em" Kennedy?? Those two tax and spenders of OPM? (Other Peoples Money) Never mind.

But seriously folks,
Now the report, which took 16 months to complete, has been made public. Can we now sleep easier here at home? I don't think so.

OK, ,if the report that says that there were no WMD in Iraq, then why did Sadam play hide and seek with the inspectors during the years he was in power? He would not allow inspectors in certain areas, and then not in others. He, or his regime moved/burried trailer trucks in the desert. Were these decoys?The media reported from Iraq that Sadam was taunting the US to play a cat and mouse game.. Should we have just ignored these actions?

Where did all the democrats go that kept saying "Bush (the father) should have killed Sadam when he had the chance during the first war!" I had been hearing this right up till the time that Sadam was captured and imprisoned. Now that Sadam is in jail, some of the same people are mocking George W. for going into Iraq. Seems to me that many democrats are confused and want it both ways.

In the movie " A Few Good Men ", the Colonel who was played by Jack Nicholson says to Tom Cruises's character " You may not agree with me, but every night you go to sleep you pray that someone like me is watching over you and protecting you from the bad guys.." paraphrased to say the least

So, in this case, yes. We DO want somebody like George Bush to do what was ignored by Bill Clinton for EIGHT YEARS.. WE DO want the bad man to be locked up. Yet, once the dirty work is done by the Commander in Cheif, we want to hang him for doing what we civilians had no balls to do ourselves.

Did I want the US to go to WAR with IRAQ? NO!!! I didn't even want us to kill innocent Afgan people. However, killing innocent people on the 09/11 needed to be dealt with too..

-=d=- said:
God is a Mariner's fan, but likes the Yankees more than the Sox. :)

Man, Seattle must really have done something to piss God off this year, huh? Unless Ichiro is the Chosen One...

Neo, I believe!

Forum List

Back