Report: Pentagon doesn't know where the money is going

So.....because "everyone" knows there is waste within military spending, it is OK that the GOP will not conisder cuts to military spending?:eusa_eh:
No it isn't, but the military is in the constitution, social spending is not.

You wanna' argue about the size of the military and it's mission? Great, but you can't argue against it's existance.

Doesn't the "general welfare" clause allow for social spending? Oops, Sorry KissMy. Didn't mean to step on your thought. I didn't read anything more that the first post.

Last edited:
The whole Govt is full of waste and loaded with fraud.

Then we have nitwits who throw taxpayer dollars down the drain by lending to companies that then go bankrupt. Solyndra anyone?? Kaiser and his private investors, friends of Barry Boy, are first in line for payback. Hind tit for the taxpayers.

Also hear that nitwit Chu just threw another billion taxpayer dollars at another fishy solar company.

Chu should be on the unemployment line.

Last edited:
GODDAMNIT!!!

We need to reduce spending by getting Our Troops out of Iraq and A-stan!!!!

Hasn't anyone thought of this already?????

:eusa_eh:

*****psst.........Barak Obama, the CINC*****

:eusa_hand:

um...right

So.....because "everyone" knows there is waste within military spending, it is OK that the GOP will not conisder cuts to military spending?:eusa_eh:

Stop with the BS, there would be no DOD Budget without dem votes. You see in order for their vote there had to be extra spending.

Wake up!!

I agree with you. My point is that the current crop of GOP candidates, and even the sweetheart of the "conservatives", Caribou Barbie, have excluded the military from budget cuts. Why is that?

Stop with the BS, there would be no DOD Budget without dem votes. You see in order for their vote there had to be extra spending.

Wake up!!

I agree with you. My point is that the current crop of GOP candidates, and even the sweetheart of the "conservatives", Caribou Barbie, have excluded the military from budget cuts. Why is that?
Maybe for the same reason that liberoidals go straight to the military whenever the subject of budget cuts arise, yet screech in abject in horror should anyone do so much as mention merely lowering baseline increases in welfare state largess.

Just a guess.

So.....because "everyone" knows there is waste within Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, farm subsidies, "green jobs" giveaways, bailout and welfare spending (just for starters), it is OK that the democratics will not consider cuts to domestic welfare state spending?:eusa_eh:

What he said....

:lol:

Wake up!!

Maybe for the same reason that liberoidals go straight to the military whenever the subject of budget cuts arise, yet screech in abject in horror should anyone do so much as mention merely lowering baseline increases in welfare state largess.

Just a guess.

Here's my personal take. Much (I do not know the figures) of our military or DoD budget goes to other countries directly, or other countries indirectly byway of supporting overseas bases. This is done partially to help "protect" citizens in other countries, as well as build schools, hospitals, etc for said citizens. Rather than spend money to support other countrys' citizens, why not redirect those funds to support our own?

Wake up!!

And why are military spending cuts the only thing on the table with left? For some the nanny state programs are sacred cows, for others, it's the military.

They should all be on the table.

Just a guess.

Here's my personal take. Much (I do not know the figures) of our military or DoD budget goes to other countries directly, or other countries indirectly byway of supporting overseas bases. This is done partially to help "protect" citizens in other countries, as well as build schools, hospitals, etc for said citizens. Rather than spend money to support other countrys' citizens, why not redirect those funds to support our own?

Why do our own need supporting in the first place? See, right there you're headed off a cliff.

Wake up!!

And why are military spending cuts the only thing on the table with left? For some the nanny state programs are sacred cows, for others, it's the military.

They should all be on the table.

I believe (hope) that IF everything were on the table, you would hear less screaming from the left. We are BROKE. Cuts across the board, period.

Just a guess.

See: False dichotomy.

The gross overspending is everywhere.

Personally, I'd favor taking the Federal Budget back to say, 2006 levels.... EVERYTHING gets cut. I don't recall 2006 being Blade Runner like in any way.

Forum List

Back