Report of some Activity of Day 10 - Minutemen

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
I love these guys.....

Nine days of blockade has begun to result in desperation.

We believe 500-700 illegals and their coyotes are bottled up in the Huachuca Mountains at present. They are running out of food and water. We have also figured out the system used here for putting out food and water caches and have been routinely using them to add some variety to our dogs’ diets. Our canine companions are most appreciative.

A recap of last night’s action: several Minuteman were almost run down by a fleeing load vehicle last night. Fellow LePer idratherbe painting is now on the injured reserve list after a bad fall into a dry wash at the same location. Another Minuteman is “under investigation” for making physical contact after saving an illegal from a bad fall.

This morning began with round up of the illegals who missed their ride in the fleeing vehicle the night before. Two had become thoroughly lost and confused and walked up to one of the MMP teams asking for directions. When the realized who they had approached, they took off running and practically jumped into a Border Patrol vehicle.

The daylight hours were uneventful other than a prolonged visit by CNN’s Lou Dobbs. He spent most of his time out on the Naco Line along the border fence. Those of us in the canyons got a visit from those fine folks from the ACLU. They chose to set up in a dull spot with a fine view of Ash Canyon.

All hell has broken loose since nightfall. Several groups have come down out of the mountains to attempt a getaway. Scanner traffic gives a tally so far of five load vehicles captured, about 70 illegals in custody, and a similar sized group scattered throught the west end of Hereford and being picked up piecemeal. We have recovered three coyote cell phones and the call histories should prove interesting.

In the next few days a couple of us are going to experiment with putting live scanner traffic up on the internet. If it works, you’ll be able to listen in on the action as it happens.

In parting tonight, if the phrases “Minuteman Project” and “shrunken heads” become strongly associated soon, it’s all my fault. Sorry, but I refuse to rein in my warped sense of humor. It’s down right amazing what rarities you can buy online, isn’t it?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1381453/posts

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So the ACLU is there watching the MM. Wonder if they see any illegals go by. They probably do and they probably don't say a word, thus aiding and abetting a crime.

Yep, the ACLU and CNN are there specifically to get dirt on the Minutemen; they couldn't care less about the illegals. Have you heard anything positive on CNN about the work the Minutemen are doing?

Forum List

Back