Report: Obama,UN To Tax U.S. For 'Green Climate Fund'...

Vote Ron Paul to end this insanity!

And so it begins. Here come the Global Warming Nazis.

President Obama's team of negotiators at the United Nations Climate Change Conference may agree to a tax on foreign currency transactions, designed to pay for a "Green Climate Fund," that would fall disproportionately on American travellers and businesses, according to a group attending the conference that is skeptical of the UN position on global warming.

Negotiators at the conference are considering "a new tax on every foreign currency transaction in the world," according to the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT). "Every time you travel abroad, you'll have to pay a climate tax," explains CFACT, the group that released the "Climategate" emails. "More importantly, every time we import goods, every time we export our fine products (think jobs) we will do so with a climate tax skimming off the top."

European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."

CFACT suggests that Obama is open to implementing this tax and similar policies in the absence of a full climate treaty, which would require congressional approval. "We have learned that while many have discounted this conference, knowing that a full climate treaty is difficult to achieve especially with a U.S. Senate that will not vote to ratify," CFACT says. "Obama and his fellow climate travelers are working around the Senate and planning to stick America with the bill."

Report: Obama, UN to tax US for Green Climate Fund | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Anyone care to defend the truthfulness of lobbyists? Anyone care to post something from another source?

Did you know that Ken Lay (yes as in Enron) invented the carbon credit? It's a ponzi scheme for crying out loud.

If you are looking for someone to argue climate issues then look elsewhere, lobbyists are my pet peeve. This whole issue has been muddled beyond all redemption by massive lobbying drives and hyperbolic predictions all around. Our children will know what the truth is years down the road, of course it will be too late by then and we will be long dead.

Speaking of hyperbolic predictions...

And so it begins. Here come the Global Warming Nazis.

President Obama's team of negotiators at the United Nations Climate Change Conference may agree to a tax on foreign currency transactions, designed to pay for a "Green Climate Fund," that would fall disproportionately on American travellers and businesses, according to a group attending the conference that is skeptical of the UN position on global warming.

Negotiators at the conference are considering "a new tax on every foreign currency transaction in the world," according to the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT). "Every time you travel abroad, you'll have to pay a climate tax," explains CFACT, the group that released the "Climategate" emails. "More importantly, every time we import goods, every time we export our fine products (think jobs) we will do so with a climate tax skimming off the top."

European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."

CFACT suggests that Obama is open to implementing this tax and similar policies in the absence of a full climate treaty, which would require congressional approval. "We have learned that while many have discounted this conference, knowing that a full climate treaty is difficult to achieve especially with a U.S. Senate that will not vote to ratify," CFACT says. "Obama and his fellow climate travelers are working around the Senate and planning to stick America with the bill."

Report: Obama, UN to tax US for Green Climate Fund | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

CFACT - Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow has received $582,000 from ExxonMobil since 1998

ExxonSecrets Factsheet: CFACT - Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow

What exactly is wrong with oil? Without it, you wouldnt be online.

And unemployment would be even higher. How about the Keystone Pipeline, Mr. President? Stall, stall, stall. Poltics, politics, politics. We need oil and we need jobs. NOW!

He'll hold off on that until he needs it to make it look like he created jobs and saved the country.... I promise he will OK the pipeline several months before the election. And we'll hear all about how he is creating jobs and bringing down the cost of gasoline and cutting our reliance on ME Oil.....

Spot On! He will sell his Leftist Environmentalists out for sure. The Pipeline will happen. It sums up his entire Presidency. He says one thing but does another. His followers really have been duped. They should all see the movie 'The Obama Deception.' He's not what they think he is. This Tax he's proposing must benefit his masters in some way. It's probably like the 'Carbon Credit' Tax scam. Someone's getting rich and it aint Taxpayers.

Last edited:
It's all about the GREEN...Cash.

First place I ever read it, not sure if I should attribute it to him, but Delingpole at the Telegraph UK called them "watermelons". Green on the outside, red on the inside you see.

James and Watts are my two favorite quickies to go to for insta global warming assaults.

But I just adore James. He's funny too.

Forum List

Back