Report: Obama administration boosts openness

and I wonder why the radical right always tries to divert attention from anything that might reflect well on Obama (a raised level of openess) with these peripheral frear-mongering smears?????
Detecting a pattern - doesn't look good.

Anyway - if you can only work with people who think, and talk, and look, and behave exactly as you do - your potential for achievement is nil.

(Pretty lame to try to claim some sophomoric little "victory" because other posters have a life outside message boards and occassionally go live it.)

Having a communist/racist/radical as the 'green czar' DOES NOT reflect well on Obama. Did you miss that part?

Your characterizations are innaccurate - but I guess when the straight truth doesn't support your lil' jihad, you HAVE to make something up. Just don't be surprised when I don't go along.

and I wonder why the radical right always tries to divert attention from anything that might reflect well on Obama (a raised level of openess) with these peripheral frear-mongering smears?????

Anyway - if you can only work with people who think, and talk, and look, and behave exactly as you do - your potential for achievement is nil.

(Pretty lame to try to claim some sophomoric little "victory" because other posters have a life outside message boards and occassionally go live it.)

Having a communist/racist/radical as the 'green czar' DOES NOT reflect well on Obama. Did you miss that part?

Your characterizations are innaccurate - but I guess when the straight truth doesn't support your lil' jihad, you HAVE to make something up. Just don't be surprised when I don't go along.

What part of her statement was inaccurate?

Hey Zoom, you can bet the GOP and HILLARY are chomping at the bit to roll out the ads about Obama's relationship with this commy bastard come the next presidential election. Hillary is no doubt sitting back and thinking that she's now got that piece o' shit pegged once and for all. Sitting back thinking i'm just going to sit back, not say a word, do my job and then bring this sham presidency down!. After all, Hillary can't stand his skinny black incompetent ass.

A "raised level of openness" (as touted by Obammy's biggest media pom-pom wavers no less) is now the yardstick by which we measure what we were told was going to be "the most open administration in history"??

Oh, Harriet!! :lol:

If all you guys want to do is to try to insult people who disagree with you .... you can't offer any credible evidence or logic to support your arguments so you have to retreat to name-calling and sophmoric insults ...

Geez ... are you really surprised you lost? Seriously????

I mean do you honestly think that crap is pursuasive to anyone beyond the middle school level?

Look you do and say and post whatever floats your boat. But if you would have listened to me four years ago, you might not now find yourself enjoying a steady diet of sour grapes.

Forum List

Back