Report: North Korea May Have Conducted Nuclear Test

No kidding, and it's far more than half a century. So now my question is, why are you advocating that we get involved in more wars we shouldn't be in?

Because North Korea can launch a long range missile and have it hit Japan.

Then let Japan get into a war with them.

Japan has almost no military to speak of. Additionally, Japan has one of the most important economies in the world. If North Korea would attack Japan, it would be very bad.

Because North Korea can launch a long range missile and have it hit Japan.

Japan has almost no military to speak of. Additionally, Japan has one of the most important economies in the world. If North Korea would attack Japan, it would be very bad.

Yet they haven't attacked Japan, and I'm sure they realize attacking one of the United States' biggest trading partners would have serious consequences.

Yet they haven't attacked Japan, and I'm sure they realize attacking one of the United States' biggest trading partners would have serious consequences.

"Serious consequences?"

Like what? We'll go to the UN and complain? All North Korea has to do is launch one missile. The way the N. Korean's are treated in every day life - I cannot imagine they really care too much about consequences.

"Serious consequences?"

Like what? We'll go to the UN and complain? All North Korea has to do is launch one missile. The way the N. Korean's are treated in every day life - I cannot imagine they really care too much about consequences.

I doubt very seriously that the U.S. would simply complain to the U.N. if North Korea fired a missile at Japan.

"Serious consequences?"

I doubt very seriously that the U.S. would simply complain to the U.N. if North Korea fired a missile at Japan.

Really? Where are the troops that we're going to send in to defeat North Korea? Our military is strained due to two wars we're in.

We have about 10,000 US troops at the DMZ - and with great respect to our troops, they wouldn't last long against 1 MILLION North Korean troops and over 2,000 advanced fighter jets and bombers N. Korea gets from Russia and China.

"Serious consequences?"

Really? Where are the troops that we're going to send in to defeat North Korea? Our military is strained due to two wars we're in.

We have about 10,000 US troops at the DMZ - and with great respect to our troops, they wouldn't last long against 1 MILLION North Korean troops and over 2,000 advanced fighter jets and bombers N. Korea gets from Russia and China.

Why are you advocating that "it's time to take North Korea out" now when they haven't even done anything, when you clearly see that we're already stretched too thin?

Why are you advocating that "it's time to take North Korea out" now when they haven't even done anything, when you clearly see that we're already stretched too thin?

So what do you think we should do? Let them continue making bombs and exploding them and then one day invading South Korea and then Japan and then, who knows? Let's give them Hawaii to appease them.

Obama just got his 3 am phone call.

So what do you think we should do? Let them continue making bombs and exploding them and then one day invading South Korea and then Japan and then, who knows? Let's give them Hawaii to appease them.

In one post you say let's take them out, and in another you ask me what we can do about anything because we're spread too thin. I don't understand your logic.

As to what I would do, it wouldn't include calling for us to invade North Korea simply because they tested a missile.

David's all about pushing for a war as long as he doesn't have to fight it himself.

I bet he was all about going into Iraq back in 2003.

How very neoconservative of you to say all that.

Well, we've tried negotiations, we've tried treaties, we've tried sanctions... it's time to take N. Korea out.

Another armchair warrior! Pull on a uniform and put yourself up as a candidate for front line service before rattling your sabre so loudly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Isn't it telling what threads get merged.

WTF are you bitching about now?

Absolutely nothing, as evidenced by my quoted post. Are you baiting me? If I am not to respond in public to mods why would you ask me in public to do so?

Baiting you? No.

I'm wondering why would you start up something by saying, "Isn't it telling what threads get merged" ...

Are you just trolling to see which mod would ask you WTF you are talking about?

Since you have demonstrated your working knowledge of the rules around here if you have a problem with some threads that aren't getting merged then by all means report the threads you believe need to be merged.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit with these airy, conspiracy theory posts about mod actions.

Forum List

Back