Report: North Korea May Have Conducted Nuclear Test

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Well, we've tried negotiations, we've tried treaties, we've tried sanctions... it's time to take N. Korea out.

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean media are reporting that North Korea may have conducted a nuclear test. YTN television is citing an unnamed government official and the Yonhap news agency cites a ruling party member as saying the nuclear test may have occured Monday morning.
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has convened an emergency meeting.

Well, we've tried negotiations, we've tried treaties, we've tried sanctions... it's time to take N. Korea out.

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean media are reporting that North Korea may have conducted a nuclear test. YTN television is citing an unnamed government official and the Yonhap news agency cites a ruling party member as saying the nuclear test may have occured Monday morning.
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has convened an emergency meeting.

let China do it--they're closer

The worst consequence of the unnecessary Iraq War is that Americans don't have the stomach left to take out the real douche bags in the world, otherwise Iran and N. Korea wouldn't be so bold. They know our popular opinion is heavily against new conflicts.

The worst consequence of the unnecessary Iraq War is that Americans don't have the stomach left to take out the real douche bags in the world, otherwise Iran and N. Korea wouldn't be so bold. They know our popular opinion is heavily against new conflicts.

And who's fault is that ? Nice of the liberals to take all the punch out of American efforts. You don't liek the consequences ? Shoulda thought about that years ago.

And who's fault is that ? Nice of the liberals to take all the punch out of American efforts. You don't liek the consequences ? Shoulda thought about that years ago.

WTF are you talking about? I'm in favor of making a glass desert out of Iran... I didn't take the punch out of anything, the Cons knew perfectly well what they were doing that's why they didn't allow coffins to be shown on TV. They knew they'd run out of public support even faster if people could see the dead service men coming back. They KNEW exactly what they were doing by engaging in pointless wars.

WTF are you talking about? I'm in favor of making a glass desert out of Iran... I didn't take the punch out of anything, the Cons knew perfectly well what they were doing that's why they didn't allow coffins to be shown on TV. They knew they'd run out of public support even faster if people could see the dead service men coming back. They KNEW exactly what they were doing by engaging in pointless wars.

You condemn pointless wars and advocate for "making a glass desert out of Iran" in the same post?

You condemn pointless wars and advocate for "making a glass desert out of Iran" in the same post?

I don't think it'd be pointless to take out a young nuclear power before they get a big head on their shoulders. Unlike N. Korea, Iran has the missiles to make their nukes effective.

:lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness though, I find kind of disturbing that theres even a shred of uncertainty on whether these tests occured or not.

We should know for certain whether they did or didnt.

Lets just bomb the fucking shit out of every country that doesn't have the words United, States, and America in their name.

We need to get out of the wars we're already in, not enter into another one.

Nice idea - except that North Korea has long-range missiles and nuclear bombs. What exactly do you think N. Korea intends to do with both of those? Just sit on them?

I don't think it'd be pointless to take out a young nuclear power before they get a big head on their shoulders. Unlike N. Korea, Iran has the missiles to make their nukes effective.

The IAEA has found no evidence that Iran has broken the Non-Proliferation Treaty, so no I don't think another nonsensical war is good for the nation.

Forum List

Back