Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

We do like other countries, days with no cars give incentives tax breaks to manufacturers of electric cars.

I think one of the main reasons we have obesity problem, people just don't walk or ride bicycles. A city where I live is ultra liberal, they put bikes everywhere for people to use for a small fee....its working perfectly.

I'm good with you personally doing everything you can to defeat the Global Warming Boogeyman. Just don't force others to. I value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.
Thank you.....Freedom of choice is nice, but when it affects the well being of the planet we live in and the health of us all...it needs to be addressed......Also I never understood why people drive massive cars that guzzle gallons of gas and pollute the air we breath. Why can't one just get a small car, Hybrid or even electric they are often cheaper and are economic.
When i'm riding my bicycle and there is a huge truck that passes blowing out clouds of smoke vs an electric car with emissions I'm thankful to the latter who thinks about others and himself.

Electrics and hybrids are cheaper? What planet do you live on?

That truck may be carrying the food to your store. You think they can carry that in a Chevy Volt?

Cheaper than a silverado, and are trucks and SUV's for sure....Nissan leaf, Prius, And so many hybrids....and Tesla now with state incentives and tax credits. And on top of that no gas money, it'll save you thousands a year.

We used to have gasoline cars that got better mileage than the Prius. All the safety regulations government has imposed have made cars much heavier and less fuel efficient. In Europe you can get diesal cars that get 78 miles to the gallon. Not here.
Is that why foreign car gets sold more?

I'm good with you personally doing everything you can to defeat the Global Warming Boogeyman. Just don't force others to. I value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.
Thank you.....Freedom of choice is nice, but when it affects the well being of the planet we live in and the health of us all...it needs to be addressed......Also I never understood why people drive massive cars that guzzle gallons of gas and pollute the air we breath. Why can't one just get a small car, Hybrid or even electric they are often cheaper and are economic.
When i'm riding my bicycle and there is a huge truck that passes blowing out clouds of smoke vs an electric car with emissions I'm thankful to the latter who thinks about others and himself.

Electrics and hybrids are cheaper? What planet do you live on?

That truck may be carrying the food to your store. You think they can carry that in a Chevy Volt?

Cheaper than a silverado, and are trucks and SUV's for sure....Nissan leaf, Prius, And so many hybrids....and Tesla now with state incentives and tax credits. And on top of that no gas money, it'll save you thousands a year.

We used to have gasoline cars that got better mileage than the Prius. All the safety regulations government has imposed have made cars much heavier and less fuel efficient. In Europe you can get diesal cars that get 78 miles to the gallon. Not here.
Is that why foreign car gets sold more?

Those cars are illegal here. They can't be sold in the USA,

Yeah, it all has to be implemented by force. What will that force look like? That's why i always say, i fear the Globalist World Government jerks much more than i do the Global Warming Boogeyman. They're very dangerous people.
Growing up asthma was unheard of now every other kid has it, if that doesn't alarm you I don't know what will.

Sounds like fake media hype. I had asthma when i was a kid. And back then, the 'Global Cooling' cult was all the rage. So be very careful buying into media hysteria.
Not true. The more pollution the more asthma. You can't go around this one I'm sorry.

I haven't seen much information on Asthma being significantly more common than it was in the past. I mean the numbers may be higher, but the world's population is so much larger. Regardless, we're digressing now. Pollution and Global Warming are different animals.

Is the same problem two different causes.....

and this is just for small period of time:

The CDC says that the number of people diagnosed with asthma grew by 4.3 million between 2001 and 2009, when one in 12 Americans were told they had the lung disease. The proportion of people of all ages with asthma in the U.S. increased from 7.3% (20.3 million people) in 2001 to 8.2% (24.6 million people) in 2009.

So what are you saying, that after the trillions we spent on global warming, it only got worse?

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
No country wants, truly wants, to destroy their own economy when they know that china doesn't even start to play along for another 15 years.

the accords would have handed them the world.

Paris is my third home and I talk to friends and family all the time, and I visit once a year....everyone agrees global warming is happening. 71 today and No rain, that's not what people are used to....i can't believe you would deny this.

Of course they believe it. That's how brainwashing is supposed to work.

My neighbor just helped me take my window AC out this week. We were talking about how little we used the AC this year, and most of those times it was because of the humidity and not the temperature.

First thing is cars I ride my bicycle and moped most of the time. Rarely use my car....good start?

Nope. According to the climate faithful you may not use electricity after 9 pm. No computer for you baby, for that matter you exhale over half a ton of CO2 every year so it would be best if you didn't breath either.

Yeah, it's all about force. How will the Global Zealots force others to 'comply?' I suspect it will be by way of total Government domination of the People. It's why the Globalist World Government jerks have latched onto Global Warming Alarmism.

As my friends in Germany say, "green is the new red". It is all about power. Power to tell others how to live, and kill those you don't like.

Yeah, it all has to be implemented by force. What will that force look like? That's why i always say, i fear the Globalist World Government jerks much more than i do the Global Warming Boogeyman. They're very dangerous people.
Growing up asthma was unheard of now every other kid has it, if that doesn't alarm you I don't know what will.

What are you, 100 years old? There were kids with asthma when I was growing up back in the 60's, in fact my brother had it.

First thing is cars I ride my bicycle and moped most of the time. Rarely use my car....good start?

Nope. According to the climate faithful you may not use electricity after 9 pm. No computer for you baby, for that matter you exhale over half a ton of CO2 every year so it would be best if you didn't breath either.

Yeah, it's all about force. How will the Global Zealots force others to 'comply?' I suspect it will be by way of total Government domination of the People. It's why the Globalist World Government jerks have latched onto Global Warming Alarmism.

As my friends in Germany say, "green is the new red". It is all about power. Power to tell others how to live, and kill those you don't like.

WTF does asthma have to do with climate change?

I was planning to be dead of climate change by now after Trump backed out of the accord, oddly I'm still alive and running the furnace to keep warm. :eusa_think:

What about all the bouts of severe stupidity you are having?

Poor lib :itsok: the Trump victory is eating away at your stomach lining.

That’s the ticket man, whatever anyone says you just keep repeating this over and over and over like a good little parrot you are...everything will be ok lol

They think it has to do with air pollution without any evidence that is the cause.

Sounds like fake media hype. I had asthma when i was a kid. And back then, the 'Global Cooling' cult was all the rage. So be very careful buying into media hysteria.
Not true. The more pollution the more asthma. You can't go around this one I'm sorry.

I haven't seen much information on Asthma being significantly more common than it was in the past. I mean the numbers may be higher, but the world's population is so much larger. Regardless, we're digressing now. Pollution and Global Warming are different animals.

Is the same problem two different causes.....

and this is just for small period of time:

The CDC says that the number of people diagnosed with asthma grew by 4.3 million between 2001 and 2009, when one in 12 Americans were told they had the lung disease. The proportion of people of all ages with asthma in the U.S. increased from 7.3% (20.3 million people) in 2001 to 8.2% (24.6 million people) in 2009.

So what are you saying, that after the trillions we spent on global warming, it only got worse?

Yeah, and the French Warming cultists recently proclaimed it officially "too late to reverse Global Warming" at this point. By their own admission, the issue is over. So why are they still whining about it 24/7?

The answer is, they're Globalist World Government jerks. They're using hysterical Warming fear-mongering to grab more power and seize even more control of peoples' lives. It's just a massive Globalist power-play. I'm over it. I've turned the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle.

Last edited:

Nothing. It's just another wild Warming cult unsubstantiated claim. Just like them claiming there are more Hurricanes and Tornadoes nowadays. That claim has been proven completely false. The reality is, the number of Hurricanes and Tornadoes has been decreasing for years. They make these wild claims because they know so many indoctrinated folks desperately wanna believe them.

Last edited:
Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...

Liberals know that other nations don't have the Three branches of government set up as we do,

thus they can pretend that the agreement effects everyone, perhaps even "Fairly", but then the other countries are free to ignore it,

while eco-whack jobs in this country use the courts to force the US to take it up the can.

They think it has to do with air pollution without any evidence that is the cause.
all my allergies are natural

the level of ignorance that is needed to be a leftist, shocks me every now and then.

Forum List

Back