Report lists Israel as 17th best country to be a woman

Gee. Um. I guess that's relevant to something.

It is relevant to antisemites, like yourself, that praise the Muslim hell holes surrounding Israel and knock Israel do not being perfect. Despite the fact Israel is the only country in the region that protects women, gays, minority and child's right, has freedom of speech, press and RELIGION.

Do you know what the Palestinians did yesterday? They had a moment of silence and honor a killer who walked up to 2 women and shot both of them in cold blood. And you asshole think the Jews can negotiate with these devil worshipers.

Huh? I thought we were just listing random countries on the list. What was your point?

He comparing a civilized, first world country, to your muslim shit-holes..I hope that helps, but you're a little slow, so who knows:dunno:

Huh? I thought we were just listing random countries on the list. What was your point?

He comparing a civilized, first world country, to your muslim shit-holes..I hope that helps, but you're a little slow, so who knows:dunno:
Wow so he's setting a really low bar for Israel huh. Some would say that's almost an insult.

Wow so he's setting a really low bar for Israel huh. Some would say that's almost an insult.

Nice red herring fucko. For a country that was knocked off the map for 1900 and finally rebirthed less than 75 years ago, I think she is doing pretty damn well.

Nice red herring fucko. For a country that was knocked off the map for 1900 and finally rebirthed less than 75 years ago, I think she is doing pretty damn well.
Lots of countries are

I wonder how many Americans were murdered today in your "civilized" cities. You worshipers of Zion are completely out of touch with reality.

I wonder how many Americans were murdered today in your "civilized" cities. You worshipers of Zion are completely out of touch with reality.
Where the leftist, anarchist have succeeded in destroying any concept of morality in a civilized society..that would be the problem in certain areas here. You muslim shit holes are totally screwed up..and a stain on the world

Where the leftist, anarchist have succeeded in destroying any concept of morality in a civilized society..that would be the problem in certain areas here. You muslim shit holes are totally screwed up..and a stain on the world
Yeah, Germany sucks...

Yeah, Germany sucks...

Germany is by far the best European country.

Yeah, Germany sucks...

Germany is by far the best European country.
It is a shit hole with Europe´s lowest social mobility and largest no-go areas where police never ever appears.

Forum List

Back