Report: Justice Department Extorts Companies to Fund Left-Wing Activists

From the article
A new report from the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) concludes that the Obama administration’s Department of Justice has been extorting fines from major banks, which are then used to fund leftist groups that push the Democratic vote

We've been asking with all of the revelations of how badly the LEFT AND THEIR CORRUPT criminals STANK, just how bad is it?? It's getting worse..

LIBERALISM IS criminal

It's all coming out... there is too much to keep up with.

O'Keefe has promised to air his soon to be newest offering today. I believe it's supposed to be a video where Hillary uses the N-word or something of the sort.

O'Keefe has promised to air his soon to be newest offering today. I believe it's supposed to be a video where Hillary uses the N-word or something of the sort.

Yes.. He's even made contingency plans were something to happen to him like Julian Assange.. Anonymous released a video last week that said some bad stuff would be coming out and that people would die because of it.. Two days ago, the Editor of Wikileaks was found dead.. Assange is missing and unaccounted for.. Anonymous is pissed now after Assange being arrested/missing.. they've got some real bad shit I've heard through some sources that could bring on WWIII.. we shall see

Yes.. He's even made contingency plans were something to happen to him like Julian Assange.. Anonymous released a video last week that said some bad stuff would be coming out and that people would die because of it.. Two days ago, the Editor of Wikileaks was found dead.. Assange is missing and unaccounted for.. Anonymous is pissed now after Assange being arrested/missing.. they've got some real bad shit I've heard through some sources that could bring on WWIII.. we shall see
The corruption is just too much to take....but D voters love the phrase "ignorance is bliss."

The corruption is just too much to take....but D voters love the phrase "ignorance is bliss."

I know! Just think how bad it would be if it was those "other" guys too [shudder]!

Gipper, they're not ignorant.. THEY DON'T CARE.. Marxists care about POWER.. that's it.. whatever it takes to obtain it.. they say it often.. including their Media Whores who believe sacrificing their objectivity, character is worth it..

The left is stupid in general and quite gullible but they don't care about anything but free stuff. The rat plan is to install a welfare state and they are damn close to success. 47% of our population pay no income tax.

Who Funds Peter Schweizer's Government Accountability Institute? (Clinton Cash rethug hack)
Who Funds Peter Schweizer's Government Accountability Institute?

HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

Discredited Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer is the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), a conservative group with close ties to a billionaire family funding Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential run. GAI has also received substantial support from groups backed by Charles and David Koch.

Schweizer's upcoming anti-Clinton book has garnered widespread media attention, despite the author's long history of criticism from reporters for blatant errors, retractions, and reliance on sources that "do not exist."

Schweizer's GAI, which was behind one of the "bogus" reports Schweizer has been excoriated for, bills itself as a nonprofit devoted to investigating "cronyism and government corruption" and protecting "free markets."

Who Funds Peter Schweizer's Government Accountability Institute? (Clinton Cash rethug hack) - Democratic Underground

Gipper, they're not ignorant.. THEY DON'T CARE.. Marxists care about POWER.. that's it.. whatever it takes to obtain it.. they say it often.. including their Media Whores who believe sacrificing their objectivity, character is worth it..

"THEY DON'T CARE.. _____________ care about POWER.. that's it.."

Goin' around ain't it, fill in the blank.

Who Funds Peter Schweizer's Government Accountability Institute? (Clinton Cash rethug hack)

HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

Discredited Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer is the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), a conservative group with close ties to a billionaire family funding Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential run. GAI has also received substantial support from groups backed by Charles and David Koch.

Schweizer's upcoming anti-Clinton book has garnered widespread media attention, despite the author's long history of criticism from reporters for blatant errors, retractions, and reliance on sources that "do not exist."

Schweizer's GAI, which was behind one of the "bogus" reports Schweizer has been excoriated for, bills itself as a nonprofit devoted to investigating "cronyism and government corruption" and protecting "free markets."

Who Funds Peter Schweizer's Government Accountability Institute? (Clinton Cash rethug hack) - Democratic Underground

LMAO just more trash lies. You rats must be part vampire...you can't take the heat of the light of truth.

HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

LMAO just more trash lies. You rats must be part vampire...you can't take the heat of the light of truth.
I have no vested interest in either side, unlike you...Debate is not your issue, just opinion without all the facts..

HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

I have that idiot on ignore.. did it a long time ago.. he's a weasel. LOL

HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

I have that idiot on ignore.. did it a long time ago.. he's a weasel. LOL
And you're a wiener...

Forum List

Back