Report: Israel training to block Freedom Fleet

Once again you will take the word of murderous terrorists that TARGET women and children and have no problem with them murdering said women and children as long as they are in Israel. And you want US to believe you are not a Jew hater?

I am not taking anybody's word. I simply stated fact.

I guess you cannot see the border between Gaza and Israel from your bedroom in your parents' home. :lol:

You don't know where it is either, Mr. Scholar.

I guess you cannot see the border between Gaza and Israel from your bedroom in your parents' home. :lol:

Er, I see the Gaza/Israeli border all the time, dummy, since my cousin lives in Sderot.

You stupid motherfucker. :lol:

Does he know that he lives in Palestine, or has he been duped? There is no Gaza/Israeli border. Israel has built a cage around Gaza but there is no border there.

Er, I see the Gaza/Israeli border all the time, dummy, since my cousin lives in Sderot.

Does he know that he lives in Palestine, or has he been duped? There is no Gaza/Israeli border. Israel has built a cage around Gaza but there is no border there.

The border is easily visible. In addition to the Erez Crossing.

You need to get out of mommy's and daddy's house, faggot. :lol:

That is the cage not the border. There is no border. Sderot is within Palestine's defined borders. It is not inside any Israeli border.

That is the cage not the border. There is no border. Sderot is within Palestine's defined borders. It is not inside any Israeli border.

Dummy, you clearly are clueless, so, why do you insist on being humiliated?

In addition to a barrier separating Gaza from southern Israel, there is a buffer zone. The Erez Crossing is also a massive border crossing.

You're a little faggot living at home with his parents pretending to have a clue about the Middle East, but, you're an uninformed moron.

It's breast-feeding time, troll.

In addition to a barrier separating Gaza from southern Israel, there is a buffer zone. The Erez Crossing is also a massive border crossing.

You're a little faggot living at home with his parents pretending to have a clue about the Middle East, but, you're an uninformed moron.

Right, barrier not border. There is no border. Sderot is in Palestine.

Wrong, barrier, border. Israel=sovereign state. There is no state called Palestine.

Gaza firing rockets into Israel=war crime.

Tin Head=faggot living at home with parents.

Try to remember, retard.

Last edited:

Wrong, barrier, border. Israel=sovereign state. There is no state called Palestine.

Gaza firing rockets into Israel=war crime.

Tin Head=faggot living at home with parents.

Try to remember, retard.

When did Israel become a sovereign state. It was not after the 1949 armistice agreement.

Why don't you STFU you Jew-hating asshole.

I never said I hated Jews.

do you really think you need to articulate that?

:cuckoo:

I would have to see him articulate that in order to think it of him. You know, Jillian, there are Jews in America and in Israel who do not agree with Israeli government policy, the siege of Gaza, and the generations long humanitarian abuse of Palestinians. One does not have to be antisemitic (a misleading term, especially in reference to these conflicts, as Arabs are also Semitic) to disagree with and even to condemn many Israeli policies, just as one does not have to be "anti-American" to disagree with and even to condemn many of our own actions.

I would have to see him articulate that in order to think it of him. You know, Jillian, there are Jews in America and in Israel who do not agree with Israeli government policy, the siege of Gaza, and the generations long humanitarian abuse of Palestinians. One does not have to be antisemitic (a misleading term, especially in reference to these conflicts, as Arabs are also Semitic) to disagree with and even to condemn many Israeli policies, just as one does not have to be "anti-American" to disagree with and even to condemn many of our own actions.

Barb, hun, have you been drinking, again? There is no "siege" on Gaza, as illustrated in these photos from Gaza...
æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ - ÚÏÓÉ "ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã" ÊáÊÞØ ãÔÇåÏ ÇÓÊÚÏÇÏÇÊ ÇáÛÒíæä áÚíÏ ÇáÇÖÍì ÇáãÈÇÑß

You just made that up, eh, ****?

As for humanitarian abuse of Pallies, those Pallies would be the same Pallies who elected Hamas, a terrorist organization into power, right, ****?

Also, ****, the Pallies would be the ones who were suicide monkees in 2000-2004 who slaughtered 1,000 Israelis and wounded 6,000 more.

****, the same Pallie savages who machine-gun each other, as shown here...
Hamas Execution of Fatah Members in Gaza - Road90

So, Barb, you really do not have a clue what the fuck you're even talking about.
You're a drunk slut with a computer terminal.

Last edited:

Barb, hun, since you're such a humanitarian, can you tell us about Lebanon's humanitarian treatment of Palestinians?

Oh, you don't know, eh, ****? I'm not surprised because Israel is not involved.

The past 60 years, 300,000 Pallies in Lebanon have been crammed into 12 refugee camps and denied citizenship so they are unable to qualify for healthcare and employment. The Lebanese restrict Pallies from virtually every form of employment, thus, the UN has to come in to take care of the Pallies.

You're such a humanitarian, Barb, right? You're an ignorant slut.

Forum List

Back