Report: Iran Willing To Attack On American Soil...

I'm not afraid either. I love my life, my wife, my kids and my job... but if my number's up...I'm OK with that too.

Don't get me wrong... I am pretty much a pacifist... however, don't sit there and tell me that we should just allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons. You want to talk about instability and the potential for catastrophe? What is Israel going to do with a nuclear equipped Iran?
I'm a big fan o' consistency....and, we (as a Nation) always seem to come-up short, on that.

If we told Iran they couldn't have any nukes.....they would have every reason, in the World, to ask "What the fuck are we supposed to do, the NEXT time you put a Bush in the Whitehouse??!!!"....and, they'd have Iraq as their example.

What.....they should be expected to back-off, if we promise they'll never be attacked, in the Future....seriously???? Would WE accept that guarantee, from someone?? (Think: NRA)

Besides....even they aren't crazy-enough to nuke Israel. I'm guessin' (even) the Mullahs aren't about to give-up as comfortable a Life as they've gotta be living.​

Don't get me wrong... I am pretty much a pacifist... however, don't sit there and tell me that we should just allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons. You want to talk about instability and the potential for catastrophe? What is Israel going to do with a nuclear equipped Iran?
I'm a big fan o' consistency....and, we (as a Nation) always seem to come-up short, on that.

If we told Iran they couldn't have any nukes.....they would have every reason, in the World, to ask "What the fuck are we supposed to do, the NEXT time you put a Bush in the Whitehouse??!!!"....and, they'd have Iraq as their example.

What.....they should be expected to back-off, if we promise they'll never be attacked, in the Future....seriously???? Would WE accept that guarantee, from someone?? (Think: NRA)

Besides....even they aren't crazy-enough to nuke Israel. I'm guessin' (even) the Mullahs aren't about to give-up as comfortable a Life as they've gotta be living.​

Point taken...and a good one at that. One that I've considered many times. Our involvement in the Middle East, primarily so that we can have relatively cheap petroleum products, is a huge factor on those countries' behaviors.

IMO Iran might think about doing something like that but I doubt it will be any more than a thought.

After all we warmongering Americans have no problem going after those who attack us.

Don't think the mullahs are that interested in losing power.
Bingo!!!!

Wow.... now you're trying to kill my wife and kids off too? I'll tell you what, slick... take your douchebagging fearmongering ass and grow a pair. Why didn't Afghanistan retaliate? Why didn't Iraq, Libya or how about those pesky Somali Pirates?

You know, I actually like about 80% of what Paul stands for... but the other 20% is so fucked up that I'd never vote for him.

Sometimes there are reasons for doing the shit we do. Most of the time it comes down to securing Monied interests. But there are times when action is needed. Will it come to that with Iran? We'll see.

Yeah, play the tough-guy all you want dipshit. How about Iranian wives & kids? Do they count as human beings in that little pea-brain of yours? Probably not. So save your tough-guy routine for your fellow dipshits. You want to kill some Iranians, then get your lazy cowardly ass over there and get to it. And bring your wife and kids too while you're at it, since you're such a tough guy. God i can't stand Warmongering Chickenhawks like you. So like i said, fuck off dipshit.

Hey... perhaps the IRANIAN people ought to rise up against their tyrannical government. I don't want to kill anyone, but don't think that sticking your head in the sand to the ME and allowing a fundamentalist Iran to develop Nukes to threaten Israel with isn't going to cost Iranian and Israeli lives. You'll have a Massacre of blood on your hands...

It'd probably be best to let our fundamentalists & Teabaggers make all o' those psychic-predictions. Everyone thinks they're crazy, anyhow.

We have no idea what the majority thinks/believes, over there.​

Hey... perhaps the IRANIAN people ought to rise up against their tyrannical government. I don't want to kill anyone, but don't think that sticking your head in the sand to the ME and allowing a fundamentalist Iran to develop Nukes to threaten Israel with isn't going to cost Iranian and Israeli lives. You'll have a Massacre of blood on your hands... "good men doing nothing" and all of that?

So... what's it going to be pussy? Destroy their nuclear capabilities or risk a nuclear war between Israel and Iran? Clock's ticking asshole.

Hey, perhaps you should get your lazy cowardly ass over there yourself. If you're so hopped up to kill Iranian wives and kids, then get the hell over there dipshit. Until that happens, you're just another Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy.

yep... ignore the situation and name call... great plan.... BOOOM! you just killed millions.. congratulations.

You ever consider you might arguing with a 13-year-old?

:eusa_eh:

Hey, perhaps you should get your lazy cowardly ass over there yourself. If you're so hopped up to kill Iranian wives and kids, then get the hell over there dipshit. Until that happens, you're just another Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy.

yep... ignore the situation and name call... great plan.... BOOOM! you just killed millions.. congratulations.

True... but one thing is for sure...if he is a kid, by the time he's grown up, perhaps he'll have a more well rounded view of his fellow citizens and the world at large.

Good point about us not knowing what the people in other countries want/need in the other post, BTW.

True... but one thing is for sure...if he is a kid, by the time he's grown up, perhaps he'll have a more well rounded view of his fellow citizens and the world at large.

Good point about us not knowing what the people in other countries want/need in the other post, BTW.

Warmongering Chickenhawk love-fest. Priceless. :)

Forum List

Back