Report: Incomes Dropped More During Obama 'Recovery' Than Recession..

Answer the question already. Where are the jobs promised by the GOP? Also, why are you still sucking the GOP's dick after the way they screwed your beloved Ron Paul over two Presidential runs in a row?

This is happening on your watch. So stop being a dishonest pussy and accept responsibility. This is all on you. Now deal with it.

Where are the jobs the GOP promised?

CES figures....from the Current Employment Statistics series, which is calculated using a broad survey of employer payroll data.

June 2001: 132,047,000 people employed
January 2008: 137,996,000 people employed
Increase during that six-and-a-half-year period: 5,949,000 people

CPS figures...determined from a different set of BLS statistics, known as the Current Population Survey.

June 2001: 136,873,000 people employed
January 2008: 146,407,000 people employed
Increase over about six and a half years: 9,534,000 people

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...oehner-says-bush-tax-cuts-created-8-million-/

When they're back in control of Congress and the White House, we'll talk. Until then, this is your awful disaster. However, I do understand your Bot-programming will not allow that to compute. Oh well, it is what it is i guess.

I don't recall Cantor and Boehner throwing in that caveat when they forced Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthi...I mean job creators?

Yes, it's all the Republican's fault you guys have been such an awful disaster. I think we get it by now. It's not like you guys don't say it enough. lol! But will most Americans buy your Bullshite? I guess we'll see.

Well, if the wealthi...I mean job creators weren't going to create any jobs, what was the point of extending the Bush tax cuts and adding to our debt?

I don't recall Cantor and Boehner throwing in that caveat when they forced Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthi...I mean job creators?

Yes, it's all the Republican's fault you guys have been such an awful disaster. I think we get it by now. It's not like you guys don't say it enough. lol! But will most Americans buy your Bullshite? I guess we'll see.

Well, if the wealthi...I mean job creators weren't going to create any jobs, what was the point of extending the Bush tax cuts and adding to our debt?

Seriously, we get it. It's all the Republicans' fault despite you guys being in control. You Bots have repeated that Bullshite ad nauseam. But like i said, when the Republicans take control of Congress and the White House, we'll talk. Till then, this is all on you.

if it was pointless......why did Obama agree to extend them.....?

Don't bother, you're dealing with a loony Obamabot. The programming is that it's always the Republicans' fault. That, despite their brethren being in control for years. It's all about the programming. You'll never override it. Even a reboot won't help. lol! But nice try. :)

Because the Republican majority in the House was going to let everyone's tax cut expire if he didn't.

Because the Republican majority in the House was going to let everyone's tax cut expire if he didn't.

Which is what should happen. The LOLberals are extremely inconsistent on this key principle of equality they hold.

Obama signed the extension. End of story.

yes.....because Obama likes to pick and choose being the elitist he is.....class warfare and targeting "the rich" is a Marxist theme....but because of the 2010 election he didn't get his way......:eusa_boohoo:

Because Cantor and Boehner refused to negotiate on extending UE benefits for those in need of them unless Obama gave the wealthie...I mean job creators extended tax cuts.

More "dutiful" reporting from the media that puts them on record covering something they're really not covering because Romney's tax returns….

American incomes declined more in the three-year expansion that started in June 2009 than during the longest recession since the Great Depression, according an analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by Sentier Research LLC.

Median household income fell 4.8 percent on an inflation-adjusted basis since the recession ended in June 2009, more than the 2.6 percent drop during the 18-month contraction, the research firm’s Gordon Green and John Coder wrote in a report today. Household income is 7.2 percent below the December 2007 level, the former Census Bureau economic statisticians wrote.

“Almost every group is worse off than it was three years ago, and some groups had very large declines in income,” Green, who previously directed work on the Census Bureau’s income and poverty statistics program, said in a phone interview today. “We’re in an unprecedented period of economic stagnation.”

This is real pain felt by real people. Unemployment is rising, the economy is shrinking, the deficit is exploding, and household income did worse under Obama's non-existent recovery than during the actual recession.

You would think this would be bigger news than something stupid someone in Missouri uttered a week ago or a hurricane or week nine of Romney's tax returns...

Read More:
Report: Incomes Dropped More During Obama 'Recovery' Than Recession

WHAT RECOVERY? There have been more Americans that have gone out on social security disability benefits that jobs created under this administration. Gas prices are up--food prices are up and consumer confidence is in the tank.

As Investors Business Daily further notes, that isn’t the exception in the Obama recovery, but the rule:

The disability ranks have outpaced job growth throughout President Obama’s economic recovery. While the economy has created 2.6 million jobs since June 2009, fully 3.1 million workers signed up for disability benefits.
Jobs report: More people went on disability than got jobs in June « Hot Air

obama-balloon.jpg

Because Cantor and Boehner refused to negotiate on extending UE benefits for those in need of them unless Obama gave the wealthie...I mean job creators extended tax cuts.

what is it you got against the wealthie.....I mean job creators.....?

Forum List

Back