Report: Incomes Dropped More During Obama 'Recovery' Than Recession..

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
More "dutiful" reporting from the media that puts them on record covering something they're really not covering because Romney's tax returns….

American incomes declined more in the three-year expansion that started in June 2009 than during the longest recession since the Great Depression, according an analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by Sentier Research LLC.

Median household income fell 4.8 percent on an inflation-adjusted basis since the recession ended in June 2009, more than the 2.6 percent drop during the 18-month contraction, the research firm’s Gordon Green and John Coder wrote in a report today. Household income is 7.2 percent below the December 2007 level, the former Census Bureau economic statisticians wrote.

“Almost every group is worse off than it was three years ago, and some groups had very large declines in income,” Green, who previously directed work on the Census Bureau’s income and poverty statistics program, said in a phone interview today. “We’re in an unprecedented period of economic stagnation.”

This is real pain felt by real people. Unemployment is rising, the economy is shrinking, the deficit is exploding, and household income did worse under Obama's non-existent recovery than during the actual recession.

You would think this would be bigger news than something stupid someone in Missouri uttered a week ago or a hurricane or week nine of Romney's tax returns...

Read More:
Report: Incomes Dropped More During Obama 'Recovery' Than Recession

More "dutiful" reporting from the media that puts them on record covering something they're really not covering because Romney's tax returns….

American incomes declined more in the three-year expansion that started in June 2009 than during the longest recession since the Great Depression, according an analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by Sentier Research LLC.

Median household income fell 4.8 percent on an inflation-adjusted basis since the recession ended in June 2009, more than the 2.6 percent drop during the 18-month contraction, the research firm’s Gordon Green and John Coder wrote in a report today. Household income is 7.2 percent below the December 2007 level, the former Census Bureau economic statisticians wrote.

“Almost every group is worse off than it was three years ago, and some groups had very large declines in income,” Green, who previously directed work on the Census Bureau’s income and poverty statistics program, said in a phone interview today. “We’re in an unprecedented period of economic stagnation.”

This is real pain felt by real people. Unemployment is rising, the economy is shrinking, the deficit is exploding, and household income did worse under Obama's non-existent recovery than during the actual recession.

You would think this would be bigger news than something stupid someone in Missouri uttered a week ago or a hurricane or week nine of Romney's tax returns...

Read More:

Could it have something to do with the Job Creators creating shitty jobs?

Nahhh! Its all OBAMA's fault!!!

Read More:

You sound like you don't have a job, or rarely have ever held one. You're a classic typical Obamabot stereotype. You know absolutely nothing about Economic matters. So just some friendly advice, try actually holding a job or running a Business before spewing your opinions on Economic matters. Entitlement slobs are not qualified to be credible Economists.

Read More:

You sound like you don't have a job, or rarely have ever held one. You're a classic typical Obamabot stereotype. You know absolutely nothing about Economic matters. So just some friendly advice, try actually holding a job or running a Business before spewing your opinions on Economic matters. Entitlement slobs are not qualified to be credible Economists.

Seriously though....what the hell happened to all of those jobs that the rich...I mean job creators were going to create with the extension of the Bush tax cuts?

Seriously though....what the hell happened to all of those jobs that the rich...I mean job creators were going to create with the extension of the Bush tax cuts?

Was that the argument the dem majority used when passing that before the mid terms of 2010?

Another Entitlement slob playing 'Economist' today. You Bots crack me up. :lol:

Read More:

You sound like a big fat idiot.

Answer the question already. Where are the jobs promised by the GOP? Also, why are you still sucking the GOP's dick after the way they screwed your beloved Ron Paul over two Presidential runs in a row?

They won't create them until we get rid of all laws that prevent them from doing whatever the hell they want.

Didn't you get the memo?

You sound like a big fat idiot.

Seriously, stop playing Economist. Entitlement slobs just aren't qualified. You guys are only good at stealing from fellow Citizens. That's all you know.

Answer the question already. Where are the jobs promised by the GOP? Also, why are you still sucking the GOP's dick after the way they screwed your beloved Ron Paul over two Presidential runs in a row?

This is happening on your watch. So stop being a dishonest pussy and accept responsibility. This is all on you. Now deal with it.

This is happening on your watch. So stop being a dishonest pussy and accept responsibility. This is all on you. Now deal with it.

How many times do I have to ask? Where are the jobs that the GOP promised? Just lilke say.....Romney is promising the American people now?

How many times do I have to ask? Where are the jobs that the GOP promised? Just lilke say.....Romney is promising the American people now?

How many times are you gonna post a stupid pussy deflection reply? I'm pretty sure you and your fellow wingnut douches would be blaming the Republicans 100% if they had control of the U.S. Senate and White House. I mean you're blaming them anyway, but at least it would make some sense if they were actually in control. This is your show. And you've been a monumental failure. Deal with it.

Where are the jobs the GOP promised?

When they're back in control of Congress and the White House, we'll talk. Until then, this is your awful disaster. However, I do understand your Bot-programming will not allow that to compute. Oh well, it is what it is i guess.

When they're back in control of Congress and the White House, we'll talk. Until then, this is your awful disaster. However, I do understand your Bot-programming will not allow that to compute. Oh well, it is what it is i guess.

I don't recall Cantor and Boehner throwing in that caveat when they forced Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthi...I mean job creators?

I don't recall Cantor and Boehner throwing in that caveat when they forced Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthi...I mean job creators?

Yes, it's all the Republican's fault you guys have been such an awful disaster. I think we get it by now. It's not like you guys don't say it enough. lol! But will most Americans buy your Bullshite? I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back