Report: Hezbollah moves missiles from Syria to Lebanon, fearing fall of Assad regime

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by toomuchtime_, Jun 25, 2011.

1. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    So if the new Syrian government cuts ties with those groups who were close to Assad, where will Mashaal and the other Hamas terrorists who have been staying in Damascus go? Perhaps they'll ask Abbas for asylum.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,887
    US Plans 'Expanded Military Operations' In Libya, Syria...
    :clap2:
    Rumors of US plans for Libya, Syria cause concern
    27.06.2011 - The idea of US Army boots on Libyan soil is causing alarm
    See also:

NATO Says it will Keep Pressure on Libyan Government
    June 28, 2011 - NATO's commander for the Libya operation says the allied force is not scaling down its airstrikes despite calls from some nations for a pause in the operation.

3. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Hamas and Hezbollahs headquarters are in Syria, they will have to find a new place to party.However the new regime that takes over will probably be friendly to Sunni Militant groups, so its a pick your poison type of situation.

4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,887
    Syrian civil war about to engulf Lebanon?...
    :eusa_eh:
    Lebanese Fear Syria Civil War Spreading
    February 13, 2013 - The Lebanese have been bitterly divided over the civil war in Syria since it started two years ago, but now they worry that the fighting next door will spread into their own country, upsetting its fragile ethnic and religious balance.
    See also:

Kerry: Syria's Assad Still Doesn't Realize He Has to Go
    February 13, 2013 - Secretary of State John Kerry says the United States has to change what he calls Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's "calculation" about his situation.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    Why that is just great news. They are that much closer now for Israel to bomb them.

6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,082
    anyone have any idea who or what is POISED to take over in Syria?

I do not believe that Iran is going to let it go EASILY

7. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Ahhhhh, this article is from 2011[​IMG]

8. Book of Jeremiah

Book of Jeremiah Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,065
    This is what I believe is happening. The Germans have fully gained the confidence of the insiders in Syria that the only plan that is going forward is the one they have offered to the Turks. ( membership to EU ) So the next thing you are going to be seeing here is a move away from Iran and a move TOWARDS alliance with Turkey. ( Syrian shift in loyalty) This will be the new Syria. Doing a 180 from Iran towards Turkey, members of EU, IMF, World Bank, a new future, winds of change are here as they say......

I don't know how Hizbollah is going to fare in this new change up but Hamas is going to distance themselves from Iran in the future. ( because it will no longer be in their interest to align themselves with Iran) What about Russia? Russia is playing both sides right now. They must pretend to be Iran's closest ally while waiting it out for the EU powers and UN to turn Syria away from Iran. ( Germany is leading this charge ) Notice how Russia is getting more and more power at the UN table? She is playing both sides right now. She has the grand design treaty signed with Iran from decades ago but she also has the lions share of natural gas in Europe and is looking towards a huge win if she stays the course here. One thing you can be sure about the Russians. They are never doing what they appear to be doing..

I believe Russia is using Iran to influence NK on the matter of the nuclear tests. They want as much chatter about NK and nuclear weapons in order to cover up their own intentions to strike our nuclear sites in USA at their first opportunity. I don't believe it is too far off now. I believe we will see Russia strike our nuclear warehouses before Obama leaves office. Hillary gave them the grand tour, they have been inside NORAD, all of our high security areas, they won't miss the opportunity. - Jeremiah - note* I have scripture to back me up on Syria turning against Iran. It is in Psalm 83 that Germany ( they use the ancient name for Germany ) will turn Syria against Iran. From everything in scripture it definitely looks like we are on the virge of WWIII here.

9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    Syria is going to sink into a bloodbath of an ongoing civil war that is going to go on for decades and make Lebanon look like a cakewalk. Problem with Syria is many of the people are indeed on Assad's side (much more so than the people of Iran), including the minorities. That is because they know that if the country falls into the hands of the Islamists that are fighting Assad now, the country will be much worse off. That is why the West is staying this one out and is going to let Syria burn and self destruct, while it thumbs it's nose.

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,082
    syria seems like a tragedy to me------are they still running to greece? it is the christians
    who are running to greece? ----lots of people with greek ancestry in syria-----REMOTE
    ancestry-----but I think the religion is similar