Report: Hazmat incident at Rep. Weiner's district office

i don't think i've called you a loon. i was referring to the loon who would mail the powder to weiner's office.

i know what you were getting at. my point, which i intended no offense with, was that you can't compare telling people to take aim at public officials with someone gloating a bit. i was disagreeing with your analogy.

But again, I did not make that analogy.

I was comparing Pelosi gloating with Steele and his Fire Pelosi website.

Both were stirring up trouble....BOTH.....

And it is sad for America. They are all acting like children.

I don't know... in this climate, do you think having pelosi burning in flame is stirring up the same type of trouble?

the whole thing has been sad for a while.

Jill...those against it...some of them...are really angry......to gloat in front of them was a dumb and unecessary move.

To what gain was there for that? She could have marched anywhere she wanted...

It was not the right thing for the speaker to do. It was gloating in front of the people she represents as the speaker....whether she agrees with them oir not...she is STILL their speaker.

I was offended by it just as I am offended by steeles website.

It is childish. I would reprimand my children for it.

This whole thing has just about went beyond stupid.

it's to the point now you don't know if any of it real or not.

good job of the poor wittle Democrats Congresscritters overplaying the victim card.:eusa_whistle:

Yep.....some people in this country just do not know how to express their anger in a civilized way.

Sad.

Very much agreed.

Sadly, the Republican party havn't been responding to these kinds of attacks very strong..
One could say Mr. Steele almost seem to encourage these kinds of acts by setting up a site with a picture headlining the top with Nancy Pelosi on fire..He also went on FOX and told Pelosi and Dems to "Get ready for the firing line."

Sarah is encouraging Republicans to "Reload" and used a picture with rifle scopes to show Democrats she is "Targeting" in 2010.

Sad.

True...

And Pelosi marched through the protesting crowd with an oversized gavel...a victory march....rubbing it in their faces...an act that was not at all necessary.

So you see.....both parties are satirring up the ranks for political expediency...

And what do they want to happen?

They want us to duke it out for them.

Yep.....very sad indeed.

Yes...I understand the Speaker's gavel is a very clear signal of weaponry. Despite your comments in the other thread...you are beginning to sound like a supporter.

Very much agreed.

Sadly, the Republican party havn't been responding to these kinds of attacks very strong..
One could say Mr. Steele almost seem to encourage these kinds of acts by setting up a site with a picture headlining the top with Nancy Pelosi on fire..He also went on FOX and told Pelosi and Dems to "Get ready for the firing line."

Sarah is encouraging Republicans to "Reload" and used a picture with rifle scopes to show Democrats she is "Targeting" in 2010.

Sad.

True...

And Pelosi marched through the protesting crowd with an oversized gavel...a victory march....rubbing it in their faces...an act that was not at all necessary.

So you see.....both parties are satirring up the ranks for political expediency...

Yep.....very sad indeed.

Yes...I understand the Speaker's gavel is a very clear signal of weaponry. Despite your comments in the other thread...you are beginning to sound like a supporter.

Jeez....thats it.
Im done.
But in closing......I did not compare the gavel to a weapon...

I was simply talking about how steeles website was designed to egg on the people just as Pelosis victory march infront of opposers egged on people.

Folks....i tired...I really did.

But this is not a forum for debate and discussion...it is a forum to be right.....

I think I need to resign from this place.

It has been fun....well...not really.

good job of the poor wittle Democrats Congresscritters overplaying the victim card.:eusa_whistle:

I think that is exactly the motivation. The democrats know perfectly well they rammed a bad bill through the congress against the will of the majority of the people. Now to cover their tracks and divert attention from themselves they must demonize Republicans.. Then it's back to Toyota.

True...

Yep.....very sad indeed.

Jeez....thats it.
Im done.
But in closing......I did not compare the gavel to a weapon...

I was simply talking about how steeles website was designed to egg on the people just as Pelosis victory march infront of opposers egged on people.

Folks....i tired...I really did.

But this is not a forum for debate and discussion...it is a forum to be right.....

I think I need to resign from this place.

It has been fun....well...not really.

I hate to break it to you buddy,, but you are in the wrong place if you think you can get democrats to discuss issues with rationality. They all drink the kool aid and spew the party line. The only person who even comes close is bones.. And yes before anyone says it I am just as adamantly supportive of the right.

I think that is exactly the motivation. The democrats know perfectly well they rammed a bad bill through the congress against the will of the majority of the people. Now to cover their tracks and divert attention from themselves they must demonize Republicans.. Then it's back to Toyota.

politico had to retract a article today they did on a Democrat in Missouri who told them a coffin was left on his lawn, what it really was a small protest where people carried a coffin to symbolize the death of seniors and wasn't left there at all..
that is now how our media is reporting crap, they print it, then retract it.
half this crap is MADE UP, and being done by the Democrats against themselves for cover for them crapping all over the American people. the left is just too stupid to see it.

Yep.....some people in this country just do not know how to express their anger in a civilized way.

Sad.

Very much agreed.

Sad.

what happened to your messiah? isn't he as leader in chief responsible to lead the whole fucking country both dems and republs?? you want steele to do it?? I bet he could do it better.

Messiah? What is this messiah you go on and on about?

Very much agreed.

Sad.

what happened to your messiah? isn't he as leader in chief responsible to lead the whole fucking country both dems and republs?? you want steele to do it?? I bet he could do it better.

Messiah? What is this messiah you go on and on about?

"He's the one we've been waiting for."

Quite intelligent a response.

You may go away now.

Thank you.

Really?? Didn't like that, did ya??? :)

Actually, I was impressed.

I though you couldnt put two words together to make a sentence.

You did it...twice.

Maybe tomorrow you will work on working with words with more than one syllable?

Got an idea....practice tonight. If you need my help tomorrow, just ask!

Thanks.

Let me tell you something. I know you think what you just said makes you sound so cool. But it doesn't. You are just a stupid old fart that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Just take your afternoon nap and quit making a fool of yourself.

You did it...twice.

Thanks.

Let me tell you something. I know you think what you just said makes you sound so cool. But it doesn't. You are just a stupid old fart that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Just take your afternoon nap and quit making a fool of yourself.

another vote for civil? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You did it...twice.

Thanks.

Willow, you have been making a fool of yourself from the day you learned to talk.

You did it...twice.

Thanks.

now now ,that is only for "others":lol:

How very typical of the right wing fringe lunatics to blame their violence on the left. You people are hopeless. Without a doubt. Spoiled little rotten brats.

You lost the election and you've lost the healthcare debate. None of these little fits and tantrums are going to change that. Neither are acts of violence. You like living in a democracy?? Then you must accept the consequences. You win some, you lose some. Grow the hell up.

How very typical of the right wing fringe lunatics to blame their violence on the left. You people are hopeless. Without a doubt. Spoiled little rotten brats.

You lost the election and you've lost the healthcare debate. None of these little fits and tantrums are going to change that. Neither are acts of violence. You like living in a democracy?? Then you must accept the consequences. You win some, you lose some. Grow the hell up.

It's very typical of the left to accuse the right of things without evidence.

Grow up.

You did it...twice.

Thanks.

Nah. Dont think it makes me sound cool. Never even thought about it. I simply told you the kind of impression you were giving off to me.
In my eyes....

You are a partisan, well educated, yet poorly guided and grossly misinformed woman who has very little insight into the reality of what this country is all about. You try to talk a good game and you may be better at it than I am, but that is not saying much. You use an avatar that you believe gives off an aura of intelligence and such is usually used by those with a lack of confidence in themselves....so I see you as most certainly lacking confidence.

Now...on a side...I see you as lonely, bitter, and most likely divorced, although I may be wrong about that. You are one that believes the government is designed to help you meet your needs and when it does, all is good, and when it doesnt, it is time for a new President.

You have no sense of personal responsibility. You blame the market for your losses when it goes down and you brag of your gains when it goes up. You frown on those that buy new shoes frequently, but you wish you had them yourself.

You work hard for a living. But you do not get paid what you are worth. You complain about your pay to your friends and co workers evertime you get your ass out of the office at 5:00 on the dot and you compalin about and blame the traffic everytime you get in late the next day.

You take a nice lunch each day as it is yoiur right!

You use every vacation day you are allotted, and yopu count your sick days as additional vacation days...as it is your right!

You take berevement days when an aunt dies, even though youy cant remember the last time you saw her becuase it is your right!

Is that you? Maybe not. Is it how I see you?

Most definately.

So long folks. Thios board is a waste of my time.

Last edited:
Keep it up Right-Wingers...keep. it. up.

WE WILL: .......KEEP.....IT......UP.....you fucking Obamarrhoidal clown.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: your money-making arse will be bouncing on the asphalt come 2012.

And, all your OBAMARRHOIDAL BULLSHIT that got crammed down on our throats.....CONCOCTED ILLEGALLY.....BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....will be vomited out and stuffed down YOUR fucking throats while we will laugh while you'll snivel and whine about RACISM when we send that MONUMENTAL FRAUD: The MARXIST Muslim Protector Obami Salami back to that AFRICAN PARADISE ....KENYA......where the cousin of this semi-Black Political Charlatan.....ODINGA (The MURDERING RAPIST).....popularly known as The "AFRICAN STALIN" is/was the leader of the Ruling Kenyan Party: "The Orange Democratic Party".

May this POS rot in that hell as we all know he will.

And, BTW.....you and your Obamarrhoidal bros are welcome to join him.

It's very typical of the left to accuse the right of things without evidence.

Grow up.

Without evidence??? And you tell me to grow up??? :lol::lol: Maybe I'm being unfair. Do you know how to read, little twit??

New Topics

Forum List

Back