Report: Hate Groups Use U.S. Net Servers

fabb1963

Feb 19, 2006
Should censor be placed on the internet or is freedom of speech worth defending the tools to spread hatred?

url deleted, too many references to same site. If advertising, contact owner.

It's not against the law to hate people. Freedom of speech, all the way. As long as ppl are not communicating specific threats and junk.

fabb1963 said:
Should censor be placed on the internet or is freedom of speech worth defending the tools to spread hatred?

url deleted, too many references to same site. If advertising, contact owner.

SHut up. I hate you. Keep your censorship away from my hate speech.

rtwngAvngr said:
SHut up. I hate you. Keep your censorship away from my hate speech.
I can hate you for your hate, but not want to shut down your ability to say your idiocies, as it exposes them and you. (really, I don't think you're hateful, just going with the thread.)

Kathianne said:
I can hate you for your hate, but not want to shut down your ability to say your idiocies, as it exposes them and you. (really, I don't think you're hateful, just going with the thread.)

Exactly. The full range of human ideas in all their ugliness should constantly be exposed and discussed.

It's a humor website, as I doubt this quote is real:

An international Jewish human rights organization, the Wiesenthal Center routinely complains to Internet companies when it discovers violent, hateful speech on their networks and has succeeded in getting thousands of such pages removed, said Rabbi Abraham Wienstein, associate dean of the center's Museum of Tolerance. “We really crack down on those ‘Eat Pork’ sites, Wienstein told us. “If we can’t eat pork, we shouldn’t have to be bombarded by websites enticing us with delicious Bar-B-Qued ribs.”

Forum List

Back