Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Sarah Palin is popular with the people. She polled in third place on a regular basis in the RCP average of polls, and she wasn't even running. If she does decide to get in this thing, she has a great shot at the nomination. Here is why. Cain is being devastated and his candidacy is imploding as are all the others. The media is making sure of that. Perry has lost support along with Bachmann, Newt and Ron Paul. This leaves Romney who has always maintained polling around 20% and has never pulled away with a considerable lead. Palin is Romneys greatest threat and the GOP voters aren't satisfied with him because he isn't a true conservative and he is lately been flip flopping on major issues. Also his staff has had ties to Obama, especially helping draft Obama's healthcare law and that is a major turnoff. The other thing in Palins favor is that she has been vetted and her political record has been outstanding. Nothing damaging was found in those 24 thousand emails the media poured over. Also Governor Palin is the one person who seems to be able to break through with Republicans and get them to support Tea Party candidates. That is a fact. If Palin did sit out by design in order to let the media destroy the other candidates as well as let the candidates destroy themselves and take the focus off of her, it has been a brilliant political strategy. I do remember Palin stating that this indeed would be the most unconventional election process we have ever seen. The GOP is fixing to realize that Palin is the best and only person out there that can beat Obama and devastate him in the debates.

ABC-WaPo Poll: Conservatives Not Crazy About GOP, Broad Interest For a Third Party Alternative | Conservatives4Palin

It's Not Too Late for Imprudent Speculation About Other Republican Candidates - NYTimes.com

Last edited:
LMAO!

How many Palin posters do you have on your wall?

Good to know Palin is do decisive and not a flip flopper .

• Banned
LMAO!

How many Palin posters do you have on your wall?

Good to know Palin is do decisive and not a flip flopper .
Upon a careful read of Governor Palin's 10/5/11 letter, I believe she was removing the shackles of the GOP; and why not? Voters registered as Democrats are unhappy with Obama and are reluctant to vote for him. Also they are reluctant to vote for any Republican-----that is just the way it is.
So, move Governor Palin from the stench of both parties and breath in fresh air with her resume, and we have a winner. I can't help but believe that Governor Palin will seek the office of POTUS via running as an independent in November 2012. There are many advantages in taking this route. What has happened since Sarah Palin has stepped out of the spotlight? Bachmann has plunged to Santorum levels. Perry rose fast only to sputter and plunged. Now Cain is taking a hit on two fronts: These allegations and his response to the allegations. My biggest beef with Cain is that he cannot give a single answer on anything without having to go back and clean it up.

I sincerely hope she does run.
The entertainment value would be great.

However anyone who thinks she would win is severly mentally deficient.

esq-herman-cain-sarah-palin-101411-lg.jpg

Hmmm...

Well you know if Sarah runs, the left will be all over her for shooting a reindeer on her show, the inspiration for a derranged democrat to shoot a congresswoman, and that Sarah Palin was part of the reason China bombed Pearl Harbour.

Forum List

Back