Report: Florida Congressman's Son Arrested as Alleged 'Coyote'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
FOXNews.com - Report: Florida Congressman's Son Arrested as Alleged 'Coyote' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

WASHINGTON — Florida Rep. Allen Boyd's son was arrested in Arizona Sunday and charged with human smuggling after K-9 dogs allegedly sniffed out individuals hiding in the bed of his truck.

John F. Boyd attempted to drive through a Border Patrol security check in Willcox, court documents revealed, according to KVOA-TV in Phoenix. Five illegal aliens, including a 6-year-old girl, were found in the truck.

The criminal complaint obtained by KVOA states, "At the primary inspection area, a Border Patrol K-9 alerted to the possible presence of illegal aliens in the bed of the truck. A primary inspection agent approached the truck and saw an individual hiding under a piece of plywood in the bed of the truck."

The documents also say the illegal immigrants planned to pay $3,000 each to Boyd to smuggle them into the final destination in the United States.

The vehicle contained "two plastic bags that

Isn't this amazing a Democratic Congressman, a Pelosi pet, his son is arrested for smuggling illegal aliens into the country. And nary an outcry of "bad parenting" from the liberal loons. Doncha just love those double standards?? Oh and democrats daddy's boy get to go to drug rehab. Every time a Democrat breaks the law their asses end up in drug rehab.. Jeez!!!

Isn't this amazing a Democratic Congressman, a Pelosi pet, his son is arrested for smuggling illegal aliens into the country. And nary an outcry of "bad parenting" from the liberal loons. Doncha just love those double standards?? Oh and democrats daddy's boy get to go to drug rehab. Every time a Democrat breaks the law their asses end up in drug rehab.. Jeez!!!

It's only bad parenting if you fail to stuff $500 into a kid's hand as you shove them through the door of the local abortion mill.

:lol:

so let me see if I understand this... our economy is completely falling apart and THIS is what you and other want to talk about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so let me see if I understand this... our economy is completely falling apart and THIS is what you and other want to talk about?

weren't we talking about kids a week ago? the economy in good shape a week ago??? try again that sucked.

FOXNews.com - Report: Florida Congressman's Son Arrested as Alleged 'Coyote' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

WASHINGTON — Florida Rep. Allen Boyd's son was arrested in Arizona Sunday and charged with human smuggling after K-9 dogs allegedly sniffed out individuals hiding in the bed of his truck.

John F. Boyd attempted to drive through a Border Patrol security check in Willcox, court documents revealed, according to KVOA-TV in Phoenix. Five illegal aliens, including a 6-year-old girl, were found in the truck.

The criminal complaint obtained by KVOA states, "At the primary inspection area, a Border Patrol K-9 alerted to the possible presence of illegal aliens in the bed of the truck. A primary inspection agent approached the truck and saw an individual hiding under a piece of plywood in the bed of the truck."

The documents also say the illegal immigrants planned to pay $3,000 each to Boyd to smuggle them into the final destination in the United States.

The vehicle contained "two plastic bags that

Apparently John F Boyd got caught as a coyote. Who gives a fuck who is father is?

I know. Let's put his father on trial for HIS actions.:cuckoo:

Apparently John F Boyd got caught as a coyote. Who gives a fuck who is father is?

be a different story around here if it was McCain"s son and you know it.

cmon gunny---we have to go to these great extremes to make each other look like shit :lol:

weren't we talking about kids a week ago? the economy in good shape a week ago??? try again that sucked.

who the fuck is "we"? you just joined this board on MONDAY.... so you weren't talking about anything here last week...

and I'm pretty sure we, those of us there were actually here, weren't saying the economy was in good shape last week....

try again butt plug...

be a different story around here if it was McCain"s son and you know it.

I didn't look to see who his father is, nor do I give a shit, and NO, it wouldn't be a different story with me if it was McCain's son.

Want to try again? Or just assume some more?

Please ... call me a liberal. I LOVE it when THAT happens.

who the fuck is "we"? you just joined this board on MONDAY.... so you weren't talking about anything here last week...

and I'm pretty sure we, those of us there were actually here, weren't saying the economy was in good shape last week....

try again butt plug...

buttt were you talking about the kids???

I didn't look to see who his father is, nor do I give a shit, and NO, it wouldn't be a different story with me if it was McCain's son.

Want to try again? Or just assume some more?

I am not assuming anything. This is the son of a Democratic Congressman. Now I know if it were McCain's son the Democrats would be going nuts. Do you deny this? Maybe not for you but for the Dems??? What do you think?

try again butt plug...

I am no given to calling peole names but you are a fucking asshole. So you still want me to be a butt plug??
cause I can do it

If you mean was Silence trashing Palin's kids, looks like you just won the prize for assumption number 2.

Gonna go for three?

so democrats were not talking about Palin's kids? I will take your word for it.. Is that the case?

I am not assuming anything. This is the son of a Democratic Congressman. Now I know if it were McCain's son the Democrats would be going nuts. Do you deny this? Maybe not for you but for the Dems??? What do you think?

So you don't like the behavior; yet, you believe it is justification for you to lower yourself to the same level?

There are some liberals/Democrats on this board that would go apeshit, just as there are some conservatives/Republicans that would go apeshit if it was Obama's kid.

Is that what you set your standard by? The sensationalizing, truth-twisting extremists? Or are you better than that?

So you don't like the behavior; yet, you believe it is justification for you to lower yourself to the same level?

There are some liberals/Democrats on this board that would go apeshit, just as there are some conservatives/Republicans that would go apeshit if it was Obama's kid.

Is that what you set your standard by? The sensationalizing, truth-twisting extremists? Or are you better than that?

I like to think I'm better than that, but, sometimes pointing out the hypocrisy is just too much to resist.

I like to think I'm better than that, but, sometimes pointing out the hypocrisy is just too much to resist.

The hypocrisy is obvious. Pointing it out is one thing. Doing the same thing they do is another.

Won't get you anywhere around here anyway. This thread will die so fast and be on page two you won't even need a shave before it happens.

The very hypocrites you address are blind to all but their own, one-sided beliefs.

Not really sure why we can't talk about both. While I dont really think this reflects on his father, I am amused by the double standard.

However, I think human trafficking is a very important topic to discuss, regardless whose doing it. Should people be allowed to smuggle other people? Basically let them be used and abused.

Forum List

Back