REPORT: Filthy Don Jr Speaks To Russians at NRA Meeting

I'll make it real simple for you - he lied.

He said no other governments were looking to aid Trump camapign, while he actually held meetings with Sauidis

The emissary, George Nader, told Donald Trump Jr. that the princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father win election as president.

Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election
It's his word against Trump Jr's. Anyone who thinks Don Jr. is going to prison because one guy says other people said such-and-such to him is drinking the Kool-Aid. Listening to people talk is not a crime. The Saudies may have offered all manner of things, but that doesn't mean the Trump campaign accepted their offers. Furthermore, this investigation was supposed to be about "Russian collusion."

Your claim that Don Jr. lied about this doesn't jib with the facts. He told Mueller about the meeting and their offer but said it was declined. This is a big nothing burger.

Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .

Perjury is a crime.

Any day? No, it will be the day Mueller brings report of his findings to Congress.

As I have already explained, Don Jr told Mueller about the meeting, so when did he commit perjury?

Stop making up bullshit, you have no clue what Jr told Mueller.

He lied when he testified before the congress.

I can't find the article I read that said he told Herr Mewler about the meeting, but he did anounce it to the press, so it isn't any big secrete.

What did he lie about in his testimony to Congress?

....it’s in what you quoted, just read. Certainly JR did not announce anything to the press about Saudi offers before his testimony that there were no other governments offering help.

It's his word against Trump Jr's. Anyone who thinks Don Jr. is going to prison because one guy says other people said such-and-such to him is drinking the Kool-Aid. Listening to people talk is not a crime. The Saudies may have offered all manner of things, but that doesn't mean the Trump campaign accepted their offers. Furthermore, this investigation was supposed to be about "Russian collusion."

Your claim that Don Jr. lied about this doesn't jib with the facts. He told Mueller about the meeting and their offer but said it was declined. This is a big nothing burger.

Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .Any day now . . . . . .

Perjury is a crime.

Any day? No, it will be the day Mueller brings report of his findings to Congress.

As I have already explained, Don Jr told Mueller about the meeting, so when did he commit perjury?

I can't find the article I read that said he told Herr Mewler about the meeting, but he did anounce it to the press, so it isn't any big secrete.

....it’s in what you quoted, just read. Certainly JR did not announce anything to the press about Saudi offers before his testimony that there were no other governments offering help.
Please quote him saying that. I don't recall anything like it.

New reporting from Yahoo News that the FBI has obtained foreign intelligence wiretaps of a Putin ally who met Trump Jr. at an NRA convention in 2016 and a prosecutor with knowledge of the calls say the President’s son should be concerned. It is apparently all tied to the Russia Probe.

Spanish Doing Their Job Following these Criminals around the World. :1041:

:CryingCow:

Did you get this from unnamed sources?

Umm NO dummy, we got it from released testimony.

Democratic senator says Trump Jr. may have lied in congressional testimony

Democratic senator says Trump MAY MAY MAY MAY MAY have lied.

Funny how I didn't get that impression reading the OP. Lying certainly comes naturally to some...

I'll make it real simple for you - he lied.

He said no other governments were looking to aid Trump camapign, while he actually held meetings with Sauidis

The emissary, George Nader, told Donald Trump Jr. that the princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father win election as president.

Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election

Perjury is a crime.

Well except when Clinton did it.

Perjury is a crime.

read

Trump Jr. told the committee at the time that he was not "aware" of foreign governments other than Russia offering or providing assistance to the Trump campaign and that he had not sought such help.

Democratic senator says Trump Jr. may have lied in congressional testimony

read

read

...what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Adolecent idiocy of Trumpsters never ceases to amaze.

read

:boo_hoo14:

It seems we have another.
TameMeanChafer-size_restricted.gif

Thread.

read

:boo_hoo14:
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch
:abgg2q.jpg:

Perjury is a crime.

Where does it quote Don Jr saying what you claim? I couldn't find any such thing.

He talked with Russians... that's bad, bad news.

If it ain't bad, why the non-stop lying about it?

And now it looks like he got caught LYING TO CONGRESS, which is a direct opening for criminal prosecution.

You don't NEED unnamed sources and spy warrants. The NRA has a letter in the following link clearing all this up. NRA, In New Document, Acknowledges More Than 20 Russian-Linked Contributors

But even the NPR title is wrong. All but 2 of the "russians" paid DUES ONLY -- not donations. Torchin was a Dues Only member for a decade or more because he's a gun rights ADVOCATE in Russia. The NRA response goes on to point out that MANY of 23 "dues paying paying russians" COULD be americans working in RUssia and many are Russians living HERE in the US.

It's kinda the same baloney as Maddow holding you hostage for hours over the Trump tax return she had. Which was the 2 page SUMMARY of his return that would FILL an 18 wheeler tractor trailer..

Take a DEEP breath. Give it up..

New reporting from Yahoo News that the FBI has obtained foreign intelligence wiretaps of a Putin ally who met Trump Jr. at an NRA convention in 2016 and a prosecutor with knowledge of the calls say the President’s son should be concerned. It is apparently all tied to the Russia Probe.

Spanish Doing Their Job Following these Criminals around the World. :1041:

A "" PUTIN ALLY"" <<< WTF does that mean?

They both speak Russian.

He talked with Russians... that's bad, bad news.

If it ain't bad, why the non-stop lying about it?

And now it looks like he got caught LYING TO CONGRESS, which is a direct opening for criminal prosecution.

You don't NEED unnamed sources and spy warrants. The NRA has a letter in the following link clearing all this up. NRA, In New Document, Acknowledges More Than 20 Russian-Linked Contributors

But even the NPR title is wrong. All but 2 of the "russians" paid DUES ONLY -- not donations. Torchin was a Dues Only member for a decade or more because he's a gun rights ADVOCATE in Russia. The NRA response goes on to point out that MANY of 23 "dues paying paying russians" COULD be americans working in RUssia and many are Russians living HERE in the US.

It's kinda the same baloney as Maddow holding you hostage for hours over the Trump tax return she had. Which was the 2 page SUMMARY of his return that would FILL an 18 wheeler tractor trailer..

Take a DEEP breath. Give it up..

...what the hell does that have to do with what you quoted?

Forum List

Back