Report: Egypt offers Abbas a Palestinian state in Sinai

Simply correcting your comment "not a Jew in sight"...

As, clearly there are 400,000 Jews in sight in the WB!

Not when it came to the ethnic cleansing and genocide of 90% of the Christian population there wasn't, just as when hamas attacked fatah in gaza not a Jew was involved, yet the Jews were blamed for the mass murders by the likes of YOU.

Stay on topic Phoney...

Where did I mention Christians?

Simply pointing out that your comment "not a Jew in sight" is incorrect...

400,000 Jews in the WB is NOT "not a Jew in sight" is it?

Maybe you should try reading what was posted, and not what you think was posted. The whole point is that the Palestinians ethnically cleansed 90% of the Christians and the Jews had nothing to do with it.

Take heed of your own words as you go of topic all the time.

I read what you posted...

50% bullshit... Not bad for you Phoney!

If the "whole point" was based upon Palestinian ethnic cleansing, then you shouldn't have lied about Jews!

I didn't, but nice try at deflection again the facts speak for themselves as the population of Christians in the west bank and gaza has dropped by 90% without the Jews being involved. At the same time the Christian population of Israel has increased

Yep, the facts speak for themselves...

400,000 Jews in the WB is NOT what you said.... "not a Jew in sight" is it?

Failed Phoney deflection ...

Oh, just ANOTHER Phoney Fail...

Not when it came to the ethnic cleansing and genocide of 90% of the Christian population there wasn't, just as when hamas attacked fatah in gaza not a Jew was involved, yet the Jews were blamed for the mass murders by the likes of YOU.

Stay on topic Phoney...

Where did I mention Christians?

Simply pointing out that your comment "not a Jew in sight" is incorrect...

400,000 Jews in the WB is NOT "not a Jew in sight" is it?

Maybe you should try reading what was posted, and not what you think was posted. The whole point is that the Palestinians ethnically cleansed 90% of the Christians and the Jews had nothing to do with it.

Take heed of your own words as you go of topic all the time.

I read what you posted...

50% bullshit... Not bad for you Phoney!

If the "whole point" was based upon Palestinian ethnic cleansing, then you shouldn't have lied about Jews!

I didn't, but nice try at deflection again the facts speak for themselves as the population of Christians in the west bank and gaza has dropped by 90% without the Jews being involved. At the same time the Christian population of Israel has increased

Yep, the facts speak for themselves...

400,000 Jews in the WB is NOT what you said.... "not a Jew in sight" is it?

Failed Phoney deflection ...

Oh, just ANOTHER Phoney Fail...

What I said is that while the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Christians was being carried out not a Jew had a hand in it, it was all down to the arab muslims. Another of your failed deflections and untruths that is getting you noticed

Forum List

Back