Report: Clinton told FBI Powell advised use of private email

It is old news Jake. It's been around for a few days now and we had some threads on this already.
It is like
Breaking News!!!!!
Rain is wet!!!!

Also, it is the same kindergarten stuff when get busted for something, then pointing fingers such as "he did it too" like that will make it OK.

Last edited:
Here is what really happened -
But in true Clinton fashion, that statement appears to be a combination of parsed language, twisted truth and outright falsehood.

In his statement to The Times, Powell denies any recollection of discussing email use with Clinton at the dinner party. He also makes clear that his use of personal email was limited to non-classified matters – and that it was based on the technology available to him during his tenure at the State Department from 2001 to 2005.

By the time Hillary assumed the post in 2009, the technology situation had changed considerably – as it does at virtually every American enterprise over a four-year time span. Here’s the Powell statement in its entirety, as posted on Twitter by NBC’s Bradd Jaffy.

General Powell has no recollection of the dinner conversation. He did write former Secretary Clinton an email memo describing his use of his personal AOL email account for unclassified messages and how it vastly improved communications within the State Department. At the time there was no equivalent system within the Department. He used a secure State computer on his desk to manage classified information. The General no longer has the email he sent to former Secretary Clinton. It may exist in State or FBI files. For a complete discussion of his use of private emails he refers you to chapter 16, “Brainware” of his recent book, “It Worked For Me — In Life and Leadership,” published in 2012.

As emails obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch show, andas Western Journalism has reported, the State Department had numerous secure email options available for Clinton’s use when she was the country’s top diplomat, but she turned all of them down.

“Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible,” Clinton wrote.

Colin Powell Completely Blows Away Hillary's Lame Email Alibi Away With 1 Key Sentence

Jake likes a stupid POTUS...makes Jake feel superior.

lol

poor baby

colin powell is fairly well respected. it is not stupid to ask advice from the person who held the job before you.

unless you're a rightwingnut hack....

oh right
That is true, but Hillary lied about what Colin Powell told her and that is stupid.

What hasn't she lied about?

lol

poor baby

colin powell is fairly well respected. it is not stupid to ask advice from the person who held the job before you.

oh right
That is true, but Hillary lied about what Colin Powell told her and that is stupid.

blah blah blah... yeah, we know that's the rightwingnut meme.

i suspect that as politicians go she's neither better or worse about spin.

unlike donald who lies outright about pretty much everything.

i guess it's all about what side of the aisle you look at it from.,,, which is at least an honest assessment as opposed to the trump brigade *shrug*

• Banned
Gary Johnson is not stupid, but most of you, now that that is not an issue, are saying it is not important when in fact you were all screaming murder. . . your posts demonstrate that every day. :)

lol

poor baby

oh right

i guess it's all about what side of the aisle you look at it from.,,, which is at least an honest assessment as opposed to the trump brigade *shrug*

There is spin and there are outright lies. Hillary tried to throw Colin Powell under the bus with a lie and he wasn't having any of it.

lol

poor baby

oh right

There is spin and there are outright lies. Hillary tried to throw Colin Powell under the bus with a lie and he wasn't having any of it.

you know, you keep getting told she didn't lie by the people who matter. if she lied, your freaks in the oversight committee would have "gotten" her.

they didn't.

so i'd get over it if i were you....no matter how much you think this country should be turned over to patin's pawn.

lol

poor baby

oh right

you know, you keep getting told she didn't lie by the people who matter. if she lied, your freaks in the oversight committee would have "gotten" her.

they didn't.

so i'd get over it if i were you....no matter how much you think this country should be turned over to patin's pawn.

The FBI and the DOJ did not question her under oath so she could lie with impunity. The oversight committee did 'get' her, but they have no power to prosecute her.

Who said she didn't lie?

lol

poor baby

oh right

they didn't.

How very inspiring to hear an aspiring president say, it's not my fault! Powell told me to do it!

That is why Trump should not be president either, because he is even worse than HRC, who is not fit to be president.

Vote Johnson.

lol

poor baby

oh right

You must forgive Silly Jilly. She doesn't know Hillary is a liar.

Forum List

Back