Report clears Palin in Troopergate probe

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
A report has cleared Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin of ethics violations in the firing of her public safety commissioner.

Released Monday, the report says there is no probable cause to believe Palin or any other state official violated the Alaska Executive Ethics Act in connection with the firing. The report was prepared by Timothy Petumenos, an independent counsel for the Alaska Personnel Board.

Link here

I said all along it was a load of crap that would come to nothing.

And, as usual, I was right.

The three person personnel board that she appointed says she's not guilty.

What a suprise!

The Alaska legislature will decide in January what punishment she deserves.

told you dems this was a witch hunt...but your lies and smears have already done their damage

the liberal brainfart clearly had a political motive in the earlier report

lol.. you guys are funny when she was found guilty it was a non partisan effort that found she commited ethics violations. this group was appointed by Palin herself,, yea hardly unbiased,, but I do understand that there is nothing to work with so you guys take everything you can get and hope it sticks.

What a suprise!

Wrong...Try again?

"Instead, Palin asked the Personnel Board -- an executive branch agency whose members were appointed by her predecessor -- to handle the investigation, arguing it was the proper legal venue.

Palin didn't violate ethics law, 2nd probe finds - CNN.com

I'm just glad that we followed the suggestions of so many of the libs on this board and didn't discuss this matter or jump to conclusions, hurl insults, smear the woman needlessly, or spread rumors and speculation until the investigation was complete....oh...nevermind.

CaféAuLait;877964 said:
Wrong...Try again?

"Instead, Palin asked the Personnel Board -- an executive branch agency whose members were appointed by her predecessor -- to handle the investigation, arguing it was the proper legal venue.

Palin didn't violate ethics law, 2nd probe finds - CNN.com

What a suprise!

Pwn3d. :clap2:

A report has cleared Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin of ethics violations in the firing of her public safety commissioner.

Released Monday, the report says there is no probable cause to believe Palin or any other state official violated the Alaska Executive Ethics Act in connection with the firing. The report was prepared by Timothy Petumenos, an independent counsel for the Alaska Personnel Board.

Link here

this is the report from the personnel board, right? Sorry I'll believe the legislative report which found that she abused her power as Governor.

this is the report from the personnel board, right? Sorry I'll believe the legislative report which found that she abused her power as Governor.

Cool, and I'll believe all the bad things Obama has done and said because, let's face it, there's two sides to every story.

I am glad she was cleared. I would not vote for her (I do not think she is very intelligent), but I hate corruption more than any political party or politician.

Lets see how the media cover it....or not.

lol.. you guys are funny when she was found guilty it was a non partisan effort that found she commited ethics violations. this group was appointed by Palin herself,, yea hardly unbiased,, but I do understand that there is nothing to work with so you guys take everything you can get and hope it sticks.

This group was appointed by the Alaskan constitution...

The group was appointed by the previous govenor and nothing to do with Palin.

Forum List

Back