Report: China hiding evidence of Muslim internment camps

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: China Hiding Evidence of Muslim Internment Camps

Chinese officials, ahead of a scheduled international inspection, are “drastically” intensifying efforts to conceal evidence of hundreds of tortuous “re-education centers” for Muslims in Xinjiang, the Epoch Times reported Thursday, citing sources and recent activity in the region.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China is getting real nasty over their with these Muslims and you won't ever hear about this one either and should Trump help Muslims over there you can be sure the pos loser leftist of the US won't ever praise him for it.

Chinese officials, ahead of a scheduled international inspection, are “drastically” intensifying efforts to conceal evidence of hundreds of tortuous “re-education centers” for Muslims in Xinjiang, the Epoch Times reported Thursday, citing sources and recent activity in the region.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China is getting real nasty over their with these Muslims and you won't ever hear about this one either and should Trump help Muslims over there you can be sure the pos loser leftist of the US won't ever praise him for it.
Why would Trump help Muslims when his base wants them all dead?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Really? It is more like, they need to keep their forced "submission" (islam) and backwards crap in their shit holes Middle Eastern countries.

Really? It is more like, they need to keep their forced "submission" (islam) and backwards crap in their shit holes Middle Eastern countries.
You have voted many times to bomb those countries into oblivion. Pat yourself in the back everytime some of them flee to somewhere safe.

You have voted many times to bomb those countries into oblivion. Pat yourself in the back everytime some of them flee to somewhere safe.
Put that crap on someone else and I have not voted to "bomb those countries into oblivion". I specifically took the time to write my senator a warning to not go there.

China should not feel compelled to hide their reasonable efforts to contain the muslim threat.

Put that crap on someone else and I have not voted to "bomb those countries into oblivion". I specifically took the time to write my senator a warning to not go there.
But you voted twice for Dubya

Prove it.

Prove it.
I din’t need to. At least you’re ashamed to admit it.

Are they being used for their organs yet?

Yeah it makes yah wonder if they have done that. It will take awhile to find out i'm sure.
They must be running outta Falun Gong peeps.

Ever see that movie " SOLDIER" ?
No but will look for it and if on youtube will watch it.

It's an alright movie, beings this is about China it reminded me of their BS task " Gene editing" Crispr etc.......... and so it reminded me how they are trying to gene edit so they can have their own future soldiers".

The soldier in the movie are desensitized robotic like but were raised in what I call a human farm...........

Kurt Russel I think strs in it....

We can be sure these fks are already doing this too they just haven't been caught.

Prove it.
You are a very presumptuous ass. I would not have voted for Al Gore or Kerry for any reason whatsoever but I would put in a vote for another to do my lil part to try and insure they didn't get into any leadership roles.

Prove it.
You are a very presumptuous ass. I would not have voted for Al Gore or Kerry for any reason whatsoever but I would put in a vote for another to do my lil part to try and insure they didn't get into any leadership roles.
And there it is. Never lie about having opposed invading the Middle East again.

Prove it.
You make up shit in your own mind fairly easy don't you? I told you I wrote a letter in opposition. That doesn't mean I will refuse to vote unless there is an absolutely perfect candidate because there is no such beast here.

Prove it.
You make up shit in your own mind fairly easy don't you? I told you I wrote a letter in opposition. That doesn't mean I will refuse to vote unless there is an absolutely perfect candidate because there is no such beast here.
Oh you wrote a letter but voted for war anyways. If it helps you sleep I guess :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back