Report: Cain sought dinner date with fifth woman

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Report: Cain sought dinner date with fifth woman

Read more: Report: Cain sought dinner date with fifth woman - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

A former USAID worker claims Herman Cain asked her to set up dinner with a woman who attended a speech he gave in 2002, the Washington Examiner is reporting tonight.

The worker - 40-year-old Donna Donella, of Arlington - told the paper that the moment came after Cain gave a paid speech in Egypt that year. A woman in the crowd posed a query to Cain during the speech, the Examiner said. Continue Reading

Donella told them “And after the seminar was over, Cain came over to me and a colleague and said, ‘Could you put me in touch with that lovely young lady who asked the question, so I can give her a more thorough answer over dinner?’”

She was "suspicious of Cain's motives and delined to set up the date," the Examiner reporter wrote.

That prompted Cain to reply, "Then you and I can have dinner." Instead, some of Donella's co-workers suggested a group outing.

Report: Cain sought dinner date with fifth woman - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

You can say one thing for a fact about Herman Cain...He surely was a pervert that woman knew NOT to trust. :eek:

The date that wasn't- but could have been:

Cain: "I suggest the Merlot".

Donna: "You coming on to me or what?"

Cain: "Shall we get some escargot to go?"

Donna: "PO-LICE"

at this time, I would like to tell my story of the time Herman Cains live in Nanny attempted to rape me when at the time I was a UPS delivery man. She invited me in to drop off the 78 pound package (I believe it was a case of Billy Mays "Oxy-Clean". anyway, after I dropped off the delivery in the living room, she proceeded to molest me. I am still traumatized to this day.

The question for this ONE is why the hell is he going on dates when he is married?

Perhaps the answer is Cain is a businessman who wanted to address/respond/inquire further on what the woman had said.
"A woman in the crowd posed a query to Cain during the speech, the Examiner said."

At times, I conduct business and interviews over a meal. It kills two birds with one stone.
It's called 'being efficient'. Nobody EVER thought I was on a date. Including my hubby.

I do notice the woman who posed the query is anonymous.
Curious that...

Last edited:
The question for this ONE is why the hell is he going on dates when he is married?

Perhaps the answer is Cain is a businessman who wanted to address/respond/inquire further on what the woman had said.
"A woman in the crowd posed a query to Cain during the speech, the Examiner said."

At times, I conduct business and interviews over a meal. It kills two birds with one stone.
It's called 'being efficient'. Nobody EVER thought I was on a date. Including my hubby.

I do notice the woman who posed the query is anonymous.
Curious that...

Yea, me too. If I've had an affair with every man I've had dinner with.... :eek:

I feel sorry for Mrs. Cain. Much like I felt sorry for Mrs. Vitter.

Yea, poor pathetic Mrs. Weiner.. pregnant while her husband flops his trouser snake all over the internet looking to talk nasty smack with young girls. I agree.. I feel sorry for her also.

Let it be that only the people that fought for what's right are the ones to attack the next democrat that does it. Most of the republicans have traded in their souls. What would jesus think?

You've been in another thread cursing and calling peeps names and here you throw out what would Jesus think??? ROFLMAO You're a flake, a lousy liar, and quite possibly a hypocrite. Bottom line, no one gives a turd's stank what you think.

Forum List

Back