Report board kinks here, Please

Appallingly slow. The board feels like an ancient dial up connection circa 1994.

Chances are part of the board is disabled so Admin can work on the glitches. That generally slows down everything so I've been told.

But yeah, my posts don't seem to load and I have to exit the board and come back in to get unstuck. The posts that don't seem to load are loading however. I don't dare mess with avatars or sig lines until the glitches are fixed though.

Why is everything so slow? Also, why do I have to log in every time I try to access the board, even though I have checked the "Remember me" box?

Must we spell it out for you?

Can't you take a damn hint?

*sssiiiiggghhhh*

Nobody likes you. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I see. I thought as much. I know for a fact that people from this board have been trying to kill me with radioactive, electrical rays which they shoot through the walls and ceiling of my house. Your post here confirms that my worst fears are true! :eek:

Last edited:
Why is everything so slow? Also, why do I have to log in every time I try to access the board, even though I have checked the "Remember me" box?

*sssiiiiggghhhh*

Oh, I see. I thought as much. I know for a fact that people from this board have been trying to kill me with radioactive, electrical rays which they shoot through the walls and ceiling of my house. Your post here confirmst that my worst fears are true! :eek:

:lol:
There are quite a few here who like you George.

Oh, I see. I thought as much. I know for a fact that people from this board have been trying to kill me with radioactive, electrical rays which they shoot through the walls and ceiling of my house. Your post here confirmst that my worst fears are true! :eek:

You need to work on your worst fears. There's way scary stuff than that out there.

*sssiiiiggghhhh*

So tell me. Have I had any direct hits? (I do aim with love and concern of course. :))

You need to work on your worst fears. There's way scary stuff than that out there.

Actually, my worst fear is people who don't seem to get the point of my posts or understand when a post is not meant to be taken literally.

*sssiiiiggghhhh*

So tell me. Have I had any direct hits? (I do aim with love and concern of course. :))

You wil always be scoring direct hits on the living room of my heart, Foxy . . . . :cool:

Actually, my worst fear is people who don't seem to get the point of my posts or understand when a post is not meant to be taken literally.

What about the fear of having the same fear as the other guy? :lol:

Not sure if this is a kink or what but all of the threads Dabs start appear with a little "~" in the title? :razz:

Forum List

Back