Report: Army to Allow People with Mental Health Conditions to Enlist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

:rolleyes:

'The Army is allowing people with a history of mental health conditions to enlist, in order to meet recruiting goals, according to a report.

The decision comes as the Army is struggling to meet a goal of recruiting 80,000 new soldiers through September 2018.'

The sad thing is that under Obama the US military had more willing, qualified members...until he cut the numbers and forced a lot of them out.

'The Army is allowing people with a history of mental health conditions to enlist, in order to meet recruiting goals, according to a report.

The decision comes as the Army is struggling to meet a goal of recruiting 80,000 new soldiers through September 2018.'

The sad thing is that under Obama the US military had more willing, qualified members...until he cut the numbers and forced a lot of them out.
Hey...they're allowed to get guns now.....so what?

Hey...they're allowed to get guns now.....so what?
Ummm...no, they are NOT. The only reason the Texas Church shooter did was because the US govt failed its citizens once again, failing to file military paperwork with civilian authorities.

Wasn't Bradly Manning enlisted in the Army? Seems that this is old news.

AP_chelsea_bradley_manning_wikileaks_lpl_130822_16x9_992.jpg

The traitor whose sex change the tax payers paid for? What's your point?

:rofl:

noooo... this is about Donald being a moron, dearie... don't blame president Obama for his fails.

tissue?

:rofl:

noooo... this is about Donald being a moron, dearie... don't blame president Obama for his fails.

tissue?
I just posted the facts...I did not become triggered by them....or declare someone is guilty without evidence. That would be you, sugar. :p

Agreed. The military is sent to every shithole the politicians can think to send them, illegally / Un-Constitutionally or not. THEY pay for the politicians' dumbass decisions... while many have their family members on food stamps.

So you're going to exclude everyone from the military if they have ever been depressed?

So you're going to exclude everyone from the military if they have ever been depressed?
I did not say that, did I?

Why do snowflakes either have to lie or try to spin things in order to try to make a point?

I did not say that, did I?

Why do snowflakes either have to lie or try to spin things in order to try to make a point?
You asked what could possibly go wrong. Here's what the article said:

People with a history of “self-mutilation,” bipolar disorder, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse can now seek waivers to join the Army, according to USA Today

I didn't see you add anything to modify what was in the article. You just linked to it and expressed dissatisfaction with your sarcastic question.

Forum List

Back