Report: Al Qaeda after Qaddafi regimes weapons

So,,,a cell of al Qaeda has infiltrated the rebel forces and that means they will get Qaddafi's weapons and the rebels will say,,"OK, that's fair,,you can have them"!
Fox News
It's more than just a cell........Fighters from all over the region, and the middle east, traveled there to join the fight. That includes top level operatives of Al Qaeda.

This isn't a friggin' joke. It's serious shit. We have no idea who the majority of these rebels are.

For all we know, we could be handing over an entire country to Jihadi's, with rich oil reserves to fund their war against the US, and massive amounts of wepons, including chemical to use against us. Too include attacks within our borders.

Yes, who isn't aware of al Qaeda fighting with the rebels in Libya? Anyone?
However,,,Mohammed Busidra is the leader of the rebellion and he accepts al Qaeda's presence in the war but want's al Qaeda to fade away after the war has stopped.

"On the other hand, some Western figures say they prefer to keep Mr. Busidra empowered because he has worked to prevent Islamic extremists – such as al-Qaeda fighters and jihadist veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns – from becoming influential in post-Gadhafi politics.

“I make a point of meeting with these fighters,” Mr. Busidra says, “And what I say is: ‘Let us be clear from now on. If you are here to represent your ideologies, or to represent al-Qaeda, please leave our country.’ “ His group is presenting itself as a moderate Islamist option, opposed both to the sharia-law absolutism of the Salafists, al-Qaeda and other jihadi fighters, and to secularism.

“I can tell you one thing. I know the Libyan people, and they will not accept very strict Islam – that is definite,” he says. “Yet they will not accept a secular regime. Neither of them will be accepted by Libyans. Those who will win a general election are not secularists or Salafists, but are those who will respect Islam, and at the same time will be able to co-operate with modern life.”

Meet Mohammed Busidra, Libya’s Post-Gaddafi Political Kingmaker | Doug Saunders

Yes, who isn't aware of al Qaeda fighting with the rebels in Libya? Anyone?
However,,,Mohammed Busidra is the leader of the rebellion and he accepts al Qaeda's presence in the war but want's al Qaeda to fade away after the war has stopped.

"On the other hand, some Western figures say they prefer to keep Mr. Busidra empowered because he has worked to prevent Islamic extremists – such as al-Qaeda fighters and jihadist veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns – from becoming influential in post-Gadhafi politics.

“I make a point of meeting with these fighters,” Mr. Busidra says, “And what I say is: ‘Let us be clear from now on. If you are here to represent your ideologies, or to represent al-Qaeda, please leave our country.’ “ His group is presenting itself as a moderate Islamist option, opposed both to the sharia-law absolutism of the Salafists, al-Qaeda and other jihadi fighters, and to secularism.

“I can tell you one thing. I know the Libyan people, and they will not accept very strict Islam – that is definite,” he says. “Yet they will not accept a secular regime. Neither of them will be accepted by Libyans. Those who will win a general election are not secularists or Salafists, but are those who will respect Islam, and at the same time will be able to co-operate with modern life.”

Meet Mohammed Busidra, Libya’s Post-Gaddafi Political Kingmaker | Doug Saunders
That's where the biggest mistake is made regarding Muslim leadership......Have we not learned yet that they cannot be trusted?

Have we not learned, based on the backstabbing by Pakistans leadership, and Karzi in Afghanistan that these people speak out of the corners of their mouths?

Libya's Draft Constitution states that Sharia is the law of the land....Amnesty will also be granted to anyone who states political need.....They are NOT just going to start kicking the Jihadi's out.

And you can damn sure bet Al Qaeda is chomping at the bit to get their hands on that country. The vulnerability of the situation plays right into their grubby lil' hands....They may be batshit friggin' crazy, but they are in no way stupid. They are masters at recruitment. And they are no doubt doing just that as we speak.

Anybody who thinks that this all going to be hooody hooooo over there, is seriously mis-guided.

Like those dumbasses at Fox know what's going on in Libya. Just your typical Republican fearmongering with no basis in fact.
Really?........Then why is CNN also reporting it?

You do realize that the concern is coming from top level intelligence officials, correct?

That's the problem with you damn lib's......You live with your heads buried firmly in your stink holes.

Like those dumbasses at Fox know what's going on in Libya. Just your typical Republican fearmongering with no basis in fact.
Really?........Then why is CNN also reporting it?

You do realize that the concern is coming from top level intelligence officials, correct?

That's the problem with you damn lib's......You live with your heads buried firmly in your stink holes.

Your headline says "Al Qaeda after Qaddafi regimes weapons" nothing about concern and what "top level intelligence officials"? And i prefer to live between stink hole and sky is falling.

Why don't you guys inform yourselves?
Are you so in the dark listening only to MSNBC and Huff n Puff that you are unaware that there have been substantial Al Qaeda links not only in the rebel forces - but A/Q Chieftains among the rebel command???
Really? Too dug into your praise of the great one that you do not dare question his decisions?
Mark my word - in a few years this "revolution" will be seen as one of America's biggest blunders.

Why didn't they just ask Qaddafi in the first place? I have to think Al Qaeda were his kinda people.

Why didn't they just ask Qaddafi in the first place? I have to think Al Qaeda were his kinda people.

Not on your life.
Gaddaffi is no Islamic extremist. Like saddam, he was not interested in his rule being second guessed by a bunch of guys in black robes.

Forum List

Back