Report: Ahmadinejad to Meet with Occupy Wall Street

DON'T call me "baby," and who made you the director of ceremonies?

Oh barb...you're so touchy....ooooh so am I...bada bing!
And noone, I'm just here to stop the bullshit.....answer the OP, I do in threads....or make your own.....it takes a whole 20 seconds..

And noone, I'm just here to stop the bullshit.....answer the OP, I do in threads....or make your own.....it takes a whole 20 seconds..

I did answer the op. Rotty asked,
Seriously, what kind of fucking scumbags meet with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad???

And I answered. Its pretty fucking simple, Buckey.

Ok, I stand corrected and missed the post....see it's all about having a conversation...I probably saw one of Hackhota's posts and my eyes glazed over...
But Buckey is a Badger, you (and only you) can call me Brutus. ;)

Ok now lets move this topic to a new thread and we can debate Romney and Iran buisness or whatever it is we're talking about.

Ok, I stand corrected and missed the post....see it's all about having a conversation...I probably saw one of Hackhota's posts and my eyes glazed over...

Ok now lets move this topic to a new thread and we can debate Romney and Iran buisness or whatever it is we're talking about.

You didn't miss the post, Brutus, you've been claiming its off topic. It's not. Its an answer to the question asked in the OP.

Captain underpants' illegal investments in Iran is off topic in a thread about democrats being cozy with Iran?:eusa_eh:

:whip:

Blind trust

epic fail. He set the trust up, and HE set the terms for what the trust could and could not do. HE is responsible for what was invested and where, because the trust isn't "blind" like the name implies.

Isn't there laws and sanctions against trading with Iran, especially a us citizen?

You didn't miss the post, Brutus, you've been claiming its off topic. It's not. Its an answer to the question asked in the OP.

so, we can stay right here.

Ok wait a sec, so are you saying Romney met With aboaurterewnt or whatever the fuck his name is? Because I saw nothing about Romney or his business dealings.

Captain underpants' illegal investments in Iran, yes. Ahma (lets just call him phred) dinajahd IS the president of Iran, yes?

so, we can stay right here.

Ok wait a sec, so are you saying Romney met With aboaurterewnt or whatever the fuck his name is? Because I saw nothing about Romney or his business dealings.

Captain underpants' illegal investments in Iran, yes. Ahma (lets just call him phred) dinajahd IS the president of Iran, yes?

Wait a sec, I'm trying to clarify the issue, so did Romney ever meet with we'll call him fucktard?

Wait a sec, I'm trying to clarify the issue, so did Romney ever meet with we'll call him fucktard?

he invested money in I thought we'd settled on Phred's country.

It's illegal, btw

It's illegal, btw

The problem is you're making it equivalent that investing in a buisness that makes stuff in Iran is the same as chatting with the leader of Iran.

Now that's like saying buying a Cuban cigar is the same as talking with Castro, it's not.......talking to a brutal dictator is much, much, much worse

It's illegal, btw

The problem is you're making it equivalent that investing in a buisness that makes stuff in Iran is the same as chatting with the leader of Iran.

Now that's like saying buying a Cuban cigar is the same as talking with Castro, it's not.......talking to a brutal dictator is much, much, much worse

Investing in Iran is ILLEGAL. Talking to Phred in NYC is NOT. The whole UN talked to him, or listened, whatever.

It's illegal, btw

Investing in Iran is ILLEGAL. Talking to Phred in NYC is NOT. The whole UN talked to him, or listened, whatever.

Are you serious? ok, so in the 1930s, which is worse, investing in VW or hanging out chatting to Hitler?

Are you serious? ok, so in the 1930s, which is worse, investing in VW or hanging out chatting to Hitler?

That's not quite how it happened back then, either. The Bush investments in Hitler's Germany weren't for VWs...

Who sat near Hitler at the Olympic Games?

Hitler-Olympics.jpg

That's not quite how it happened back then, either. The Bush investments in Hitler's Germany weren't for VWs...

Hitler-Olympics.jpg

Was it Joe Kennedy? We can play this game all night. You just changed the subject, and I wont allow it....so is investing in VW worse than hanging with Hitler?

epic fail. He set the trust up, and HE set the terms for what the trust could and could not do. HE is responsible for what was invested and where, because the trust isn't "blind" like the name implies.

Isn't there laws and sanctions against trading with Iran, especially a us citizen?

http://www.marx-brothers.org/whyaduck/sounds/ducksoup/cigar-2.wav

Why haven't the state dept, IRS, sec, or the clown holder gone after him or are they going to nab him on Nov. 5

I see your one of those babe,s that like cigars, you must be a clinton fan...:D

The Weekly Standard LIED to you folks AGAIN. How many times will it take to have a light go on??

1WbJD.gif

Occupy Wall Street Not Meeting With Ahmadinejad

It's that time of the year again: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is in town for the U.N. General Assembly, and his mere presence is wreaking havoc as usual. This time, Iran's Fars News Agency reports, via the Weekly Standard, "Ahmadinejad is also set to meet American university students, artists, intellectuals and elites, including Occupy Wall Street anti-capitalist protestors, despite the ongoing efforts made by the pro-Zionist lobbies to prevent direct link between American people and the Iranian president." Not true at all, according to Occupy.

"No. None," said Occupy Wall Street spokesperson Dana Balicki when asked by Daily Intel if there was any truth to the report. "Personally," she explained, "I was working with the group CODEPINK several years ago when Ahmadinejad came to [New York] and held a meeting to discuss global issues. I imagine this is the same. We have no idea who is organizing the meeting and how they came up with this story."

"I've been trying to reach someone from Fars to ask them who they are talking about. Anyone going is doing so as an individual," Balicki said. "There is no organized effort on behalf of OWS to meet with Ahmadinejad. This smells like a propaganda effort to me." But getting a correction isn't easy: "In fact, when you e-mail them, it bounces and there are no phone numbers listed. Amazing news agency."
New York

Hitler-Olympics.jpg

Was it Joe Kennedy? We can play this game all night. You just changed the subject, and I wont allow it....so is investing in VW worse than hanging with Hitler?

Reporters "chat" with monsters all the time.

You're mistaken if you think you're in control of anything.

And no, it wasn't Joe Kennedy, it was Victor Emmanuel on his left, and I believe it is Goring in the WC Fields hat, but you're missing the POINT. EVERYONE who went to the games in Berlin 1936 "hung" with that motherfucker. That he was allowed to host those games indicates some pretty jaded values. That was material support, financial support.

So, in answer to questions I've already answered...the investments are more of a problem. THEY were, in both cases, against the law. We know the Bush investments aided and abetted Nazi Germany's efforts against our allies, and even ourselves. We'll see what Romney's investments amount to.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

Three sets of archives spell out Prescott Bush's involvement. All three are readily available, thanks to the efficient US archive system and a helpful and dedicated staff at both the Library of Congress in Washington and the National Archives at the University of Maryland.

The first set of files, the Harriman papers in the Library of Congress, show that Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of a number of companies involved with Thyssen.

The second set of papers, which are in the National Archives, are contained in vesting order number 248 which records the seizure of the company assets. What these files show is that on October 20 1942 the alien property custodian seized the assets of the UBC, of which Prescott Bush was a director. Having gone through the books of the bank, further seizures were made against two affiliates, the Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation. By November, the Silesian-American Company, another of Prescott Bush's ventures, had also been seized.

The third set of documents, also at the National Archives, are contained in the files on IG Farben, who was prosecuted for war crimes.

A report issued by the Office of Alien Property Custodian in 1942 stated of the companies that "since 1939, these (steel and mining) properties have been in possession of and have been operated by the German government and have undoubtedly been of considerable assistance to that country's war effort".

the Bush family history part 1

The US Government charged Prescott Bush with running Nazi front groups in the United States Under the Trading with the Enemy Act and all the shares of the Union Banking Corporation were seized, including those held by Prescott Bush as being in effect held for enemy nationals. Union Banking, of course, was an affiliate of Brown Brothers, Harriman, and Bush handled the Harrimans' investments as well. Once the government had its hands on Bush's books the whole story of the intricate web of Nazi front organizations began to unravel. A few days later 2 of Union Banking's subsidiaries Holland American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation-also were seized. The government went after the Harriman Fifteen Corporation, which Bush shared with his father-in-law Bert Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika line, and the Silesian-American Corporation. The US Government found that huge sections of Prescott Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had greatly assisted the German war effort."

BTW, Phred is no Hitler.

http://www.marx-brothers.org/whyaduck/sounds/ducksoup/cigar-2.wav

Why haven't the state dept, IRS, sec, or the clown holder gone after him or are they going to nab him on Nov. 5

I see your one of those babe,s that like cigars, you must be a clinton fan...:D

DON'T think you can intimidate me with sexist bullshit, numb nuts, it only speaks to your character, or, more to the point, a lack thereof. We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for Romney.

Forum List

Back