Report: 36 Obama Staffers Delinquent On Federal Taxes...

$16 Trillion in Debt really does say it all. Where did all the Tax Dollars go?
Whatta GREAT TIME to be asking THAT QUESTION....

GOOBER!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Last edited:
Dont you know the rules dont apply to people in Washington. Just like the insider trading that they all do. Funny how they go in with normal wealth and come out multi millionaires.

GOOBER!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Yes it is. This $16 Trillion and growing Debt is an awful calamity. Something has to be done. And you should agree.

And the beauty is, if you confiscated ALL the wealth of the evil 1 percenters, you could run the gubmint for maybe 3 days.

:lol:

I like saying stuff like that sometimes, too. But let's see if that is really true.

Net worth for households and non-profit groups decreased by $2.45 trillion to $57.4 trillion, the Federal Reserve said today in its flow of funds report from Washington. Americans reduced debt in the third quarter, extending a string of declines dating back three years.

Household Wealth Falls for Second Straight Quarter - Bloomberg

All right. Current total household wealth = $57.4 trillion.

As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2010).

Top one percent own 34.6% of all private wealth, give or take.

34.6% x $57.4 trillion = $19.86 trillion.

Obama?s 2011 Budget Proposal: How It?s Spent - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

2011 budget: $3.69 trillion.

$19.86 trillion / $3.69 trillion = 5.38

So...the wealth of the top one percent could run the government for 5.38 years!

Or we could take the wealth of the top one percent and pay off the national debt ($15.2 trillion), and still have enough left over to run the government for one year and three months!

Last edited:

GOOBER!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Both wars together did not cost 6 trillion which is the amount Obama has overseen in new debt at the end of his 4 years. Not even close.

It is very simple. The government provides four dollars in services and we pay only two dollars and fifty cents for them, give or take. We refuse to pay for what we demand from the government.

And I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, the ringing chorus is, "Make that other guy over there pay for it!"

Last edited:

It is very simple. The government provides four dollars in services and we pay only two dollars and fifty cents for them, give or take. We refuse to pay for what we demand from the government.

And I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, the ringing chorus is, "Make that other guy over there pay for it!"

And "take the other guys stuff, and give me more of mine"- in terms of big gov't programs.

ironically...

those that pay that 2.50 for service only use 1.50 of the services offered while those that dont pay for the service are using 5.00 worth of service

No, the People did what they were required to do by Law and paid their Taxes. The Government chose to squander their Tax Dollars and create a shocking Debt debacle that many future generations will be burdened with for the foreseeable future. The Taxpayers did nothing wrong. The Government is solely to blame. I do not support your scapegoating the Taxpayers. They did what was required of them. They had absolutely no control over how the Government spent the money. The Government has not earned the trust or the right to demand more.

Forum List

Back