Reply with something nice about the person who posts before you...part II

I think CSM is a great guy and I hope one day to start a third party with him, or at the least buy him and any fellow senior NCO's with him a few rounds

NATO AIR said:
I think CSM is a great guy and I hope one day to start a third party with him, or at the least buy him and any fellow senior NCO's with him a few rounds

I think NATO is a smart guy with well thought opinions and often an understanding of freedom that others sometimes miss...

I also thank you for your service.

:salute:

No1tovote4

Has a great sense of humor as well as a great sense of himself, I can always count on him to back up my point of view even if he doesn't necessarily agree 100%!!

Jeff is a no-holds-barred conservative man...He's always quick to lend a hand or an ear, and amazes me with the level of articulation of ideas he possesses. And good-looking to boot! :D

-=d=- said:
Jeff is a no-holds-barred conservative man...He's always quick to lend a hand or an ear, and amazes me with the level of articulation of ideas he possesses. And good-looking to boot! :D

-=d=- also has good looking boots. I don't know what that has to do with things but his boots look great!

He also started the Great Post Whore thread, and for that we are eternally regretfull, or is that grateful?

Forum List

Back