Reply with something about yourself the rest of the board may not know:

Shattered said:
True - compliments of a decent dye job? :D
Actually, I have sort of brownish-reddish-auburnish hair, and I have never colored my hair in my life, although I have had several people ask me what hair color I use. I guess the color looks fake, even though it's not!

T/F: The one thing I absolutely need in life, above all else, is music.

False! I could get all evangelical on you, but I won't! ;)

What about love? Don't you want someone to care about you? What about love? Don't let it slip awaa--aa--aay!

mom4 said:
Actually, I have sort of brownish-reddish-auburnish hair, and I have never colored my hair in my life, although I have had several people ask me what hair color I use. I guess the color looks fake, even though it's not!

False! I could get all evangelical on you, but I won't! ;)

What about love? Don't you want someone to care about you? What about love? Don't let it slip awaa--aa--aay!

I was actually referring to material things, so "True" - music is the one thing I need every day to get through anything that pops up.

T/F: My hair is tri-colored (natural red, dark burgandy, and black)

My husband had cichlids. They fought and killed each other, too. He has a big aquarium built into the wall in his office. Right now it has no fish. He is into cars right now.

Shattered said:
I was actually referring to material things, so "True" - music is the one thing I need every day to get through anything that pops up.

T/F: My hair is tri-colored (natural red, dark burgandy, and black)

False. You said in another thread it was two-toned. Of course, you could have changed it.

mom4 said:
False. You said in another thread it was two-toned. Of course, you could have changed it.

Correct - for now. I actually have the 'third' color in a drawer waiting for application time. :D

Shattered said:
False - He still is?
Unfortunately, he was a millionaire. He passed away 2 years ago April 6. I miss him very much. Now my mom is a millionaire! :tng:

mom4 said:
Unfortunately, he was a millionaire. He passed away 2 years ago April 6. I miss him very much. Now my mom is a millionaire! :tng:

...see, I *knew* it was a trick question, somehow.

T/F: Ready to walk out the door, and I have to come back in and change clothes because there are big, ugly, white SNOWFLAKES falling from the sky - on May 1st, no less.

Shattered said:
...see, I *knew* it was a trick question, somehow.

T/F: Ready to walk out the door, and I have to come back in and change clothes because there are big, ugly, white SNOWFLAKES falling from the sky - on May 1st, no less.

True. It's in the 50s here, and you are 2-3 agricultural zones above us.

T/F I am ready to walk out the door also.

mom4 said:
True. It's in the 50s here, and you are 2-3 agricultural zones above us.

T/F I am ready to walk out the door also.

True. Feel my rage. :D:D

Have a good night. :)

Forum List

Back